so the rich don't pay enough taxes
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 25, 2021, 9:39 a.m.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 25, 2021, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

He owes much more than that to society.................for stealing people's intelligence to benefit  his self serving agenda's!

By metmike - Aug. 25, 2021, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Al Sharpton gets $1M in pay from his own charity, tax filings show

https://www.foxnews.com/us/al-sharpton-gets-1m-in-pay-from-his-own-charity

Sharpton is a very effective salesman. He sells specific agenda's to a targeted crowd but what he really sells most effectively, is....... The Reverend Al Sharpton!

One of the biggest divisive charlatans of our time!

Guys like Russ Limbaugh were even more extreme and made 10 times more money........but at least he was honest about his agenda.

Sharpton claims to be a minister of God driven by his spiritual objectives. This is just a marketing scheme for him to capitalize on to make money.

I can't truly know what's in his heart but his actions and many of his words are those  of a charlatan targeting a specific group of people with a message that tells them things which enrich Al Sharpton at the expense of  some of the  spiritual and ethical principles. that he claims to represent. 

By mcfarm - Aug. 27, 2021, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Since you mentioned Rush and I miss him every day do you have any idea how many millions he raised to fight disease and aid our military men in his lifetime? Yes you could add every liberal's donations inside the DC beltway and they would pale in comparison. But who knew? He never wanted the lime light for doing charitable work.

By metmike - Aug. 27, 2021, 7:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Rush was very divisive but he was on the level about where he was coming from and what he was selling and as you mentioned, he gave back alot.

Man, did he ever have a lot too!

One of the richest in radio broadcasting history. 

He did make some great points from time to time and wasn't in the Twilight zone half of the time with delusional stuff like Alex Jones. 

I know that many here admired him greatly and don't want to attack that, like I will readily do about total cruds like Alex Jones. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III (/ˈlɪmbɔː/ LIM-baw; January 12, 1951 – February 17, 2021) was an American radio personality, conservative political commentator, author, and television show host. He was best known as the host of The Rush Limbaugh Show, which was nationally syndicated on AM and FM radio stations.

Limbaugh became one of the premier conservative voices in the United States during the 1990s and hosted a national television show from 1992 to 1996. He was among the most highly compensated figures in American radio history; in 2018 Forbes listed his earnings at $84.5 million.[1] In December 2019, Talkers Magazine estimated that Limbaugh's show attracted a cumulative weekly audience of 15.5 million listeners to become the most-listened-to radio show in the United States.[2] Limbaugh also wrote seven books; his first two, The Way Things Ought to Be (1992) and See, I Told You So (1993), made The New York Times Best Seller list.

Limbaugh garnered controversy from his statements on race,[3] LGBT matters,[4] feminism,[5] sexual consent,[6] and climate change.[7] Despite being a polarizing figure, he was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame.[8][9] During the 2020 State of the Union Address, President Donald Trump awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.[10]