We all should be thankful for Covid ...[warning: intended sarcasm]
1 response | 0 likes
Started by kris - Oct. 17, 2021, 9:13 a.m.

We all "know" by now that the current inflation is "transitory" right?

Lucky for us, government has once again come up with THE solution, to wit:

Welcome to the latest version of "Wally's world"

Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo said in an interview with ABC News:

"Today we face an economy in transition, and as part of the transition we are seeing higher pieces for some of the things people have to buy,"

"That’s exactly why the president was focused in the American Rescue Plan in ensuring on getting stimulus into the hands of the American people, so they'd be able to buy the products they need,"

"But the reality is the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated,"

So it's a good thing COVID came to our shores so that we may take a vaccine to fight inflation

Without those vaccines we would never be able to get rid of all this "transitory" inflation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second disclaimer: this post has nothing to do with pro or anti vax [don't turn it into such]

I just find it always fascinating how supposedly well educated and intelligent people in government (okay, that may be an oxymoron), spout a line of B.S. that they expect us (the not so elites) to buy into.

Do these people sleep at night? Do they look the man in the mirror in the eye? I seriously doubt it.

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 17, 2021, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply

I actually cannot remember when someone, hell anyone from Biden adm said anything that a coherent thought. From Afghan to Pete's maternity leave its all so much bull