More covid numbers and another Fauci tidbit
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Oct. 22, 2021, 3:19 p.m.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ari-j-kaufman/2021/10/20/as-florida-covid-cases-plummet-media-falls-silent-n1525537   son of a gun....who would ever think are media would be so deceptive?? After a couple years some real interesting facts will emerge about this damn China virus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/rand-paul-was-right-%e2%80%94-anthony-fauci-is-a-liar/ar-AAPNUEI?ocid=AARDHP&li=BBnbfcL

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 22, 2021, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm! Some excellent points in there. 

From your first link:

"Florida now has one of the lowest coronavirus case rates in the nation, with around 80 percent of its adult population vaccinated"

metmike: That number is way off and made up. The real numbers are 68% with at least 1 shot and 59% fully vaccinated in the state of Florida.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

This puts Florida right in the middle/average in the US which has 67% with 1 shot and 58% fully vaccinated.

With regards to Florida now doing better. It's still very warm and humid there. This helps to suppress COVID:

Latest on COVID-affect of the weather            

Started by metmike - Oct. 20, 2021, 1:51 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76474/

However, it's a great point that the media is ignoring when COVID rates are lower in FL, when a few months ago, it was headline news when FL had the highest rates.

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2021, 5:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Also a good point on the research taking place at the Wuhan lab.

It was an insult to the world's intelligence to try to make us think that the outbreak of this coronaviris(COVID-19) which WE KNOW started in Wuhan, China was just a coincidence with the fact that they were.........experimenting with coronavirus's in the Wuhan, China Lab.

Almost 8 billion people and 10,000 cities on the planet and almost 200 countries. All OTHER things being equal/the same, what are the chances that Wuhan, China would be the 1 city for COVID-19 to emerge and not the other 9,999 cities?

10,000 to 1.

But all OTHER things were not equal. None of the other cities had labs that were experimenting with coronavirus's. When you dial that into the odds, the chances of COVID-19, popping up outside the lab experimenting with coronavirus's from just a random coincidence and no connection with the lab is probably more like............

1,000,000,000,000.  1 in a trillion...........that's just my speculated odds, not science.

Why so tiny?

Where would the coronavirus even come from in the other cities?

For Pete's sake, if there's only one place on the planet making something...or anything that's never been observed at any other place on the planet in its history before and that something shows up right outside the only  place making it, gee whiz, do we need to call in Sherlock Holmes and Columbo to figure out this magical mystery????

There are 10,000 Cities on Planet Earth.

https://nextcity.org/urbanist-news/entry/there-are-10000-cities-on-planet-earth-half-didnt-exist-40-years-ago

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2021, 5:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Of course there are numerous people with smoking gun, inside information of how it came from this lab and who is MOST responsible.

However, most of the ones that HAVE this information, have it because they were PART of the operation. Of course they will deny it at all cost, no matter what.

Can you imagine the culpability and consequences to those people?

They would go down in history as playing a role in the spread of a disease that's killed millions and is still on the loose. Nobody would remember anything else positive about them, even if this was a complete accident. 

Of course they're not talking and working overtime to cover it up.

There just can't be a cover up story that makes one iota of sense when compared to the facts on the previous page.

Maybe space aliens beamed in COVID from a distant galaxy so they could kill all the humans and easily take over our planet because the aliens already destroyed their planet from using too many fossil fuels?

Hey, you could use that one and might get a few in the fake green energy crowd to take the bait (-:  just kidding!

By mcfarm - Oct. 22, 2021, 7:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Those odds are similar to what Hillary's cattle trading odds were and look what happened. Just like Hunter and the Joe Biden crime family, not a damn thing, nothing, And I guess nobody cared a twit about the new information about Hunter and Joe actually sharing a bank account. Wonder why nobody cared and wonder such a thing would happen with millions to be split between the 3 Biden's trading from the VP's officer.

On the Fauci thing yes that little Nazi should be in jail on death row unless something really miraculous comes out to prove his innocence, which is exactly as likely as Hillary being a cattle trader. On Florida, yes DeSantis keeps things going and he is easily the top pick for '24. At this point, unless you are crazy there will be no Biden in '24, hell he may be gone by '23 the its shaping up. And then we get Harris who makes Hillary look entirely likeable by comparison. Not to even get to her total and complete incompetence...

By metmike - Oct. 23, 2021, 10:30 p.m.
Like Reply

"On the Fauci thing yes that little Nazi should be in jail on death row"

mcfarm,

Statements like that are up there with the worst of those afflicted with TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Fauci was deceiving us about the origin of COVID, like almost everybody else but it's absurd to think that he played any role in how it escaped personally.

He has been misleading about the effectiveness of cloth masks. We should wear N95 masks if we really want protection from a mask.

He should have asserted his influence to discourage the millions protesting and spreading COVID during the protesting. 

He should be condemned and held accountable for those things..........like I have done with several threads attacking him with facts on those issues.

His vaccine stuff,  however which is the most important by an extremely wide margin has been almost right on the money.

The anger directed at him is very misplaced and is being done intentionally by far right sources spewing the hog wash that want you to think that he and Biden and the government are all conspiring to use the COVID vaccine and other measures to steal your rights/freedom. They want you to think that if you allow them to do this, they will take away all your rights and freedoms.

Biden and Fauci are really just trying to save YOUR life and everybody else's.

The most important right than anybody has mcfarm, is a right to know the objective truth and I'm telling it to you right now as your friend. Forget the politics...............know the truth!

Why not just cooperate with them on this one thing and let their plan save lives?

Go ahead and fight for all the other things that you disagree with based on ideological differences but it makes absolutely no sense for republicans to be causing harm to, especially  themselves and others to prove a point in which they are 100% scientifically, irrefutably wrong about the COVID vaccine.

Fight good battles based on the truth and being right. There are plenty of them. 

There is only 1 authentic truth regarding the science of the COVID vaccine. Lot's of things that we can't say for sure but with extremely high confidence, now that 2 billion+ people have been vaccinated, getting 2 shots results in around an 11 times better chance for you to survive if you get COVID.

Anybody using cherry picked, outlier data from isolated studies or sources that says otherwise....is just dead wrong about it.

Fauci and Biden's biggest thing is for as many people to get vaccinated. Mine too and every iota of my reasoning is 100% independent of using them as a source for anything. 

I might change a dozen things about how Biden is handling different issues right now because he is really messing up bad......southern border/energy in monumental, unprecedented fashion. But on the vaccination front.............at the moment, he and Fauci  deserve credit not condemnation ..........even though I realize that supporting one of their policies, for some people would be like asking Chris Cuomo at CNN to campaign for Trump in 2024(-:

The best thing that Americans can do for their country right now is to at least cooperate with just this one, life saving item.

Edit: mcfarm claims that there is a 1 in 31 trillion chance that he could be wrong about this....similar to the odds that Hillary made all of her cattle trades.

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 12:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Maybe I should have just filed this thread here.

Fauci bashing thread            

10 responses |        

Started by metmike - Oct. 5, 2021, 12:54 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75789/

By mcfarm - Oct. 24, 2021, 10:25 a.m.
Like Reply

generally speaking you are a very fair guy MM. But this time to leave the most important part of my quote was beyond unfair. "If he is proven innocent"....And I will stick with my original point, at this time it looks very much like Fauci was waste deep in the development of this deadly virus and the deaths of millions. Your argument sounds like the nazis who gassed millions were really not responsible. They were and by all facts known today Fauci has a lot to answer for. Yes things could change but they better hurry.

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 10:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

Trying to defend the point by you claiming that I was being nfair in how I used YOUR words ....is a common tactic to twist things to suggest that I’m mischaracterizing you intentionally and you are actually a victim .....and you ended it by insisting that you stand by the position anyway, so we both agree on what your position is.

By the way, they found the odds of Hillary Clinton doing what she said to be 1 in 31 trillion....ill post the study when back at my desk.

You would make an argument that I mischacterized you based on not mentioning a 1 in 31 trillion chance that you claim you might be wrong on your position?

Here, let me fix that with this post. I will adjust the previous statement to dial in these odds that mcfarm insists should have been included with the quote of him. 

Edit to previous statement......mcfarm is entertaining a 1 in 31 trillion chance that he might be wrong about this.

Better now?

edit 12:05pm to complete the fix back at my computer:

mcfarm's entire quote:  "On the Fauci thing yes that little Nazi should be in jail on death row unless something really miraculous comes out to prove his innocence, which is exactly as likely as Hillary being a cattle trader"

Hillary Clinton cattle futures controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_cattle_futures_controversy

Likelihood of results

"One analysis performed by Auburn University and published in the Journal of Economics and Finance claimed to find that the odds of a return as large as Clinton obtained during the period in question were about one in 31 trillion.[16][17][18]"

Here's the actual story behind that corrupt incident that I never get tired of retelling:

more anomolies explained            

6 responses |      

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 6, 2020, 5:18 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62320/

By mcfarm - Oct. 24, 2021, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

so you are not the least bit troubled by Fauci's numerous connections to Wuhan? Sorry but I am and we all should be IMHO. To deflect his advice to get a forced jab in the arm and forget about the rest of this little bureaucrats life is not wise. Again, my opinion. No victimhood anywhere, just my opinion and I have read nothing so far to endear Fauci in  to my mind of someone that needs to be listened to or learned from.

Now on to Biden. Are you really saying when you stand back and look at the complete mess after mess this adm has caused it matters little because he has vaccine mandates and highly recommended them? Well atleast he was not mean on the twitter box, that would mean years after he would still be aligned with some of the worst who ever lived.

Another great example of this loons leadership. What did he say about first responders? Well fire them, fire all of them he say with that great Biden empathy for the peons, If they refuse my mandate fire them. Hell with our crime infested urban areas, I live behind a new million dollar fence that those peons were forced to pay for this poor excuse for a human blunders out loud. 

Good old grandpa Fauci recently......    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fauci-stands-by-gain-of-function-research-denials-defends-collaboration-with-wuhan-lab/ar-AAPTRye?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=AARDHP 

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 3:36 p.m.
Like Reply

I put this response in the wrong thread at first....sorry about that. 

Thanks mcfarm,

I updated my previous post for you:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76562/#76600

On you new post.............I agree with almost everything that you stated. Why try to battle over things that I agree with you on?

"I might change a dozen things about how Biden is handling different issues right now because he is really messing up bad......southern border/energy in monumental, unprecedented fashion. But on the vaccination front.............at the moment, he and Fauci  deserve credit not condemnation"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76562/#76594

I think that you/we should continue this discussion here. It's the perfect compilation in one place, designed to accomplish this.

Maybe I should have just filed this thread here.

Fauci bashing thread            

10 responses |        

Started by metmike - Oct. 5, 2021, 12:54 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75789/