CNN Town Hall Question
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 24, 2021, 11:45 a.m.

The question was asked of Biden if he would defend Taiwan if attacked.
Biden answered "of coarse we would"

After the segment Biden staff immediately walked back Biden's statement

SO I got to wondering. Since the WH can't seem to have a coherent message, about Taiwan. Actually the WH hasn't been successful about anything that I know of but what do you expect when you vote for a man more interested in his ice cream than any thing else. Kinda scary isn't it

Any way I got  to thinking if the majority of americians want to defend Taiwan??

Seems kind of silly to risk a nuclear war over a country that could defend itself. But  maybe they need americian help and american citizens are willing to go nose to nose with china

Just asking for an opinion

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 24, 2021, 12:02 p.m.
Like Reply

better be careful there Wayne. Joe Biden is a very nice man who really works hard at shoving a mandated vaccine down our throats and that makes whatever else he has going on.....like trading on then VP office to the tune of millions, scamming around the world, creating mess after mess in his current job completely immune from criticism.  Hell it starts right at the main arm of the dem party {our once free and fair press} and the propaganda continues unless and until all us peons down comply with their every wish and want.  Right to the point of our new communist fairy land.

You do realize that if our gov can come for those who speak out at school board meetings and charge them as domestic terrorists they can surely cross that boarder near you and knock on your door also.

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 3:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne, great topic.

"Joe Biden is a very nice man who really works hard at shoving a mandated vaccine down our throats and that makes whatever else he has going on.....like trading on then VP office to the tune of millions, scamming around the world, creating mess after mess in his current job completely immune from criticism."

mcfarm,

I hope that you can appreciate that we/you all have the right and freedom to pick and choose things based on the truth, not on what our political party tells us we must believe.........because they tell us that's what we much believe.

According to political group think ideology..........everything from the other evil side(enemies) must be universally rejected and everything from our side is always right and must be totally embraced. 

Ironic that the group screaming their freedom to choose is being taken away.........has totally have caved in on their right to choose the truth if it contradicts the one sided, group think of their own parties decrees about how they must think. 

If you're a far right republican, you aren't allowed to be for scientifically justified vaccine mandates. The reason? Because that's part of the far right belief system. 

That irony totally escapes the far right, that claims they are for independence/freedom of choice. They fight for the freedom to exercise a really dumb/harmful decision while taking away the right of something more precious..........freedom to know the truth and apply it INDEPENDANT of what your political party insists. 

Again mcfarm, I'm not hear to slam you. I really am your friend(and you know that I'm sincere) trying to assist you with the truth.

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 4 p.m.
Like Reply

Group Think            

Started by joj - Oct. 12, 2021, 10:44 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76064/

Captured brains            

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 4:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Nobody is giving Biden a free pass because he's a nice man and has a great COVID vaccine policy...........in fact, just the polar opposite.

I have another question            

5 responses |     

Started by wglassfo - Oct. 23, 2021, 1:42 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76589/

It's called, objective, independent thinking. 

The country is going in the complete opposite direction and our politicians, MSM and social media and other sources are feeding the tribalism, and divisiveness and hatred/intolerance(for self serving benefits). 

Everyone is caught up in it because its more entertaining and really gets your adrenaline pumped up to fight with people on the other side because you are convinced you are right and they are wrong about everything, rather then to get along with them on anything.

By mcfarm - Oct. 24, 2021, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

rightttttt MM. they can now designate parents at school board meeting terrorists and "nobody is getting a free pass". You want more examples, there are plenty

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2021, 8:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Hopefully you are not missing the only point about that.........about the COVID vaccine.

Both parties need to be on board with the authentic science on that topic.

School board meetings, energy markets, the southern border issue, the fake climate crisis..........all very important stuff but none of it causes extra thousands of deaths in the short run, (to more republicans than democrats) from taking the wrong side.