Youtube is protecting us
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 2, 2021, 11:33 a.m.

A few days ago, at a hearing in front of a Semate Committee, a YouTube executive stated again what was already known since August (Ref a)…..

Since the beginning of the pandemic, YouTube has deleted more than 1,000,000 files addressing the pandemic and the vaccines…files which were considered “misinformation”

Thank you, YouTube, for protecting us from misinformation… Who knows, how many lives were saved by your wisdom.

There is no better firm than YouTube to take such action. It is my understanding that YouTube hires nothing but people with PhDs in virology/immunology or related education in medical sciences.These guys immediately know when a piece of misinformation is uploaded….

….uh, somebody just tapped me on the shoulder… what?oh oh….their employees are not virologists?… they are computer geeks?... sorry ‘bout that.

It’s their computer geeks who decide what we are allowed to see and what not.  OK, whatever… as long as we are being protected (sarcasm intended)

As the linked article states, YouTube regularly removes a huge number of videos containing criminal activities, such as child abuse, or other offensive subjects.  Computer geeks are certainly qualified to do the job.

However, we are now talking about a medical issue… a new kind of virus and its treatment… an issue that’s new even to experts.

So, the computer geeks went to work…

And they sure were on the job from the very beginning. Remember when a bunch of doctors, early 2020,  told us how they had cured many Covid patients by giving them readily available, safe medications?  Youtube got them deleted quickly. No need for the People to know stuff like that. (I wonder though, what motivated them to let people die)

I am quite shocked by the sheer number of deletions. I had no idea how many people uploaded videos regarding the pandemic.  If they had said they deleted 1,000, I would have said, “wow, that’s a lot”.  But 1,000,000???

So, what was deleted?

The opinions of doctors…. such as the “frontline doctors” mentioned above?  Factual data that would undermine the vaccine business?

Who are the people at YouTube who decide what to consider “misinformation”?  Who is the judge who decides one scientist’s opinion to be false, and another one’s opinion to be correct?

Did somebody from above tell the computer geeks what to delete?

If only a small portion of those 1,000,000 files were factual data, or valuable opinions of experienced scientists… how many would that be?  100,000?  20,000? or even only a miniscul 5,000 out of a million?

How many items of the deleted “misinformation” was the quite valuable opinion of qualified experts that would have made the reader better informed?  How many of these pieces of “misinformation” were the reporting of actual events that did not match the official narrative?

How many lives were lost because of these deletions?

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-says-its-removed-1-million-videos-for-covid-19-misinfo

I am not qualified enough to provide answers… I am only asking questions

Comments
By cfdr - Nov. 2, 2021, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, and this fits with the stolen election too, doesn't it?

Gunther - if I can figure out how to post a chart here, I have one I've worked on for years that might interest you.  I'd be curious about your reaction to it.  Not sure just when I'll get it done yet, however - shouldn't be too long.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 7:04 p.m.
Like Reply

"So, what was deleted?

The opinions of doctors…. such as the “frontline doctors” mentioned above?  Factual data that would undermine the vaccine business?"

You obviously believe that Gunter. 

The truth is that what was deleted was junk science and disinformation that gullible people like you believe and let define your ideology. .......then, after the deletion,  you tell everybody  that THEY are conspiring with the government to take control of everybody and hide all secrets that would expose their diabolical agenda.

I'm extremely familiar with the Frontline doctors" They did make some good suggestions on supplements to help people recover from COVID but as it turns out.......they were profiting from this. And they anti COVID vaccine stuff is t crap science. 

They aren't who you think that they are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America%27s_Frontline_Doctors

SpeakWithAnMD

"America's Frontline Doctors is affiliated with SpeakWithAnMD, a telehealth website run by conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi.[14][22] It primarily distributes drugs that have been claimed by right-wing figures to be therapeutics for COVID-19.[23] When referred via the AFLDS website, the site charges US$90 for a doctor consultation with an "AFLDS-trained" physician, which is provided by Encore Telemedicine. Orders are then fulfilled via the online pharmacy Ravkoo, which is charged on top of the consulting fee and can vary.[14] 

Hundreds of customers and donors accused the organization of charging fees for ivermectin prescriptions and consultations but failing to deliver, as well as referring customers to online pharmacies that charged excessive prices for the common anti-parasitic drug, which has also not been approved by the FDA or other regulators as a therapeutic for COVID-19.[14]

In September 2021, based on data leaked from an anonymous breach of Cadence Health and Ravkoo, The Intercept estimated that AFLDS and its partners had made $6.7 million in revenue from these consultations between July 16 and September 12, 2021"

metmike: As you know, I took Ivermectin and promoted many of the things some of these people promoted. But here's the thing. They do 10 times more damage by discouraging people  from getting vaccinated, then they produce in benefits  from recommending the supplements/treatments. 

It would be like paying for a 1 year Frontline gym membership that includes an expensive  Frontline personal trainer. He has you on the special "Frontline health routine".

You don't need to exercise or diet. Just take the special Frontline supplements and listen to everything they tell you....... but you have to pay extra for their additional advice on the Frontline hotline.  Instead of working out at the gym, they suggest doing 12 oz curls with their special "Frontline beer"............at least 12 a day!

Do the supplements work?  Probably but they don't offset the damage from drinking beer all the time. 

As you might remember, I am totally for Ivermectin and these other supplements.

My total fee?

Nothing............except an expectation that some people would get benefits. 

Best Treatments for COVID(outside of the vaccine)!            

12 responses |             

Started by metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 9:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75440/

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ivermectin/how to get to the truth            

By metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 8:55 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74636/#75439