Republicans believe Trump to Be Reinstated soon
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Nov. 13, 2021, 11:17 p.m.

Republicans Saying Trump Likely to Be Reinstated by Year's End Jumps to 28 Percent

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-saying-trump-likely-reinstated-years-end-jumps-28-percent-1649012

A new poll found that more Republicans now think that Donald Trump will likely be reinstated as president before the end of 2021.

The surveyby the Economist/YouGov was conducted between November 6 and 9 and surveyed 1,500 Americans. One of the questions that respondents answered was: "How likely or unlikely do you think it is that Donald Trump will be reinstated as President before the end of 2021?"

Thirteen percent of Republicans surveyed in November said that it is "very likely" that the former president would be reinstated, compared to only 11 percent of Republicans who said so in an October poll.

Republicans who said that Trump will "somewhat likely" be reinstated before 2021 ends increased from 11 percent in October to 15 percent in November.

Additionally, the number of Trump voters who said that the former president will "very likely" be back to the White House increased by 1 percent in November compared to last month, according to the YouGov poll.

Meanwhile, the number of Democrats who agreed with that notion decreased from 7 percent to 4 percent in November.

metmike: A massive number of people no longer live in the real world. In fact, the majority believe in at least one thing that is totatally bogus.

The planet is greening up and we are told its dying from the thing thats greening it up.

Trump lost by every authentic measure and the most audits, investigations, legal challenges and recounts, showed the the most fraud was committed by those alleging the fraud.

People are believing that the thing indisputably saving millions of lives, the COVID vaccine is killing more people than COVID.

And fighting against  the thing that would increase our freedoms the greatest, the COVID vaccine......in the name of freedom. 

Up is Down and Down is Up.

Half the country just tunes into the site that makes up the news to say what they want to hear and believe. Blatant ignorance is bliss.

Who could have imagined that the power of the internet and communication tools would be used to massively brainwash the people like this.

No speculation, it's frickin happened!!! 

An interesting element to this.  Each side sees the other sides brainwash in the midst of having their brains completely  captured by brainwashes that are even worse in some cases.

Captured brains            

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

Comments
By TimNew - Nov. 15, 2021, 5:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump lost by every authentic measure and the most audits, investigations, legal challenges and recounts, showed the the most fraud was committed by those alleging the fraud.

You're right MM.  The majority of us believe in at least 1 totally bogus thing.   But I don't know one person who thinks Trump will get reinstated. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I have no idea where they are. 

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 8:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

Yes that stat was pretty shocking to me which is actually a big reason to post it. Actually, I would have never believed it.......except I would never have believed that so many  .....many tens of millions of  people strongly believe that Biden stole the eledtion. 

If you really  believe that trump should be president and that justice will prevail, why wouldn’t you think that he will be reinstated?

So, sadly there is a logical case for that crazy number to be true.

15 years ago, I would have never believed that people would have believed that the best weather and climate and CO2 for life in 1,000 years would be blamed for killing the planet.....especially since the biggest affect was this greening up the planet.

Then al gore came out with his lying sack of Doo do movie an inconvient truth and he and the IPCC won the Nobel peace prize for it in 2007. He said all the arctic sea ice would be gone by 2013..... that polar bears were dying off......their numbers are up 25% since then.

And you know what happened?

He and other people just kept predicting more bad things that don’t happen and totally exaggerating bad things that happen......every single year and it worked.

People now assume that we are in a climate crisis.

We are in the middle of a climate optimum for life and most people think that it’s a climate crisis.

Based on that, it’s not so far fetched to think that people will believe in anything anymore.

By cutworm - Nov. 15, 2021, 10:18 a.m.
Like Reply

I  think that you would have to know how this survey was conducted to have much faith in that 11% of Americans believe that Trump is going to be reinstated. I live in a very Trump area and I know of no one who believes reinstatement is going to happen. Some may believe that Harris might be pres. before 2024. May God help us.

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm,

It's like that here also to some extent.

I sometimes try to avoid the topic, at other times I will not mess around and just want to know if what I'm going to say will offend them or not. ..........to try to avoid that.  

Several times, I just came out and asked them:

Are you a democrat or republican?

If they say republican, I will ask them, Who do you think should have won the election?

I've actually done that a couple of times with complete strangers that brought up vaccine mandates. 1 was a healthcare worker.

Why ask about Trump? 

If they believe Trump won, then I know exactly where they're coming from and where they are getting all their information from.......far right sources.

If they say Trump lost, I know they are not completely brainwashed. 

The last one, where I was getting my blood drawn was undecided on Trump but told me that if anybody brings it up to her husband, he gets all fired up about how the election was stolen and will be fighting mad over it. 

That's pretty scary.  I told my wife, Deb that I felt really bad for the lady who has to live with somebody like that. 

Maybe she was just afraid to admit in public that she feels that way too.

By cutworm - Nov. 15, 2021, 12:23 p.m.
Like Reply

But asking if Trump should have won is a lot different than will he be reinstated before the end of the year 

By cutworm - Nov. 15, 2021, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Why would I get my news- commentary from CNN ect. They can't even get the Kyle trial and Covington kid stories right?

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

I agreed cutworm.

I was just telling you what I did. It wasn't a test to see what their level of belief was........just 1 question that told the most to know how to understand them and proceed.

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 1:57 p.m.
Like Reply

"Why would I get my news- commentary from CNN ect."

I didn't suggest you get all your news from CNN.

You go to the sources that you believe have it right........of course thats what everybody does. That tell you things that make sense to your belief system........things that you like to hear.  Nobody(except me maybe) goes to places to hear bs or other points of view. This is like listening to nails scratching on a blackboard to their cognitively biased brains. 

Most people can't tell when their sources really have it right.......which is some of the time or when they are pushing propaganda/have it wrong..........which is some of the time because FOX isn't going to tell on themselves, for instance.

By joj - Nov. 15, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

NY Times for biased left but accurate reporting.

WSJ for biased right but accurate reporting.

The Economist down the center and accurate.

IMO

By jmk - Nov. 15, 2021, 6:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike do you think that people they have polled might just be messing with the pollsters? I live in Trump country and have never heard of that from even the most rabid supporters. Unless the people they have talked to might have gotten reinstated confused with reelected.

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

I concur with those picks joj.

I use The Hill here more times than any source and they seem pretty fair.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/hill-media-bias

The Hill

News Media

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Center

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Center

But we also use biased sources here.........CNN, NPR on the left. The Epich Times, The NY Post on the right.

This is because there are biased opinions out there that actually reflect what the vast majority of  people really think..from one side or the other. 

Very few people in this country are right down the middle. I think that Larry and I are as close as you'll ever get to that.

Though I always give MY opinions........ opinions of both sides always matter and are always welcome here. 

However, if your opinion is to  bring blatant DISinformation here......it NEVER has been censored even one time but I will crush it with data/facts, evidence and science.

By definition if I can't do that............then it's NOT DISinformation is it?(rhetorical).

Posters have been using me to fact check all the DISinformation out there but I would much prefer that they just observe me doing it and  learn to fact check their sources on their own. 

But you have to WANT TO DO IT(fact check), not want to believe in everything because it states things you like to hear/read but, alas, these are just words from metmike that communicate wildly wishful, unrealistic thinking.

Let's face it. The world is what it is and has been going in the exact opposite direction of fact checking sources that you want to believe......because we now have unlimited choices on the internet to pick what we want to read/hear and its like nails scraping on the blackboard to our brains to listen to the opposite sides sources.

To actually contemplate the reasoning for those opposite side opinions? 

Instead, we worship them and look for only information that bolsters whatever it is they say because it reinforces our feelings that our belief system always gets everything right about every issue, every single time. 

Ironically, this is what the scientific method compels the scientist to do. First, try to prove that you are wrong by sincerely looking at what you might have wrong. If you can't discover reasons for why you are wrong after looking hard to do that............only THEN should you proceed with gusto gathering evidence that you're right. 

Most people completely skip the first step and decide that they are right, then proceed to finding all the evidence they can from unlimted sources on the internet to bolster being right about everything.

The sources know this.

FOX only broadcasts far right stuff. 

They constantly call their questioning of the left's policies their critical thinking. 

This is  100% the opposite of what they are pretending it to be and dead wrong. You must question YOUR OWN biased positions sincerely to be objective.

They do have things right but the stuff they have wrong is sold with the same game plan/strategy and confidence, as the right stuff...... so viewers would never be able to tell the difference.

That's where fact checking that NOBODY ever does would pay off handsomely in feeding your brain the truth and teaching it to reject lies/DISinformatiion. 

By metmike - Nov. 15, 2021, 10:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I would absolutely vote for Chris Christy is he's running in 2024!

Seems pretty honest, especially for a politician!

Chris Christie talks new book, 'Republican Rescue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSycknF4m2Y

Chris Christie On His New Book, “Republican Rescue,” 2024 and Donald Trump

https://hughhewitt.com/chris-christie-on-his-new-book-republican-rescue-2024-and-donald-trump/

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie joined me this morning.  The audio is here

The transcript:

HH: Joined by former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. Chris Christie has written a fabulous book. If you’re watching on the Salem News Channel, here it is – Republican Rescue: Saving The Party From Truth-Deniers, Conspiracy Theorists, And The Dangerous Policies Of Joe Biden. Governor Christie, welcome back to the Hugh Hewitt Show.