Biden Admin unhappy with media coverage of economy
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Dec. 10, 2021, 7:29 a.m.

Aww,  so sorry for the "mistreatment" Biden is getting from the MSM. But even a fawning MSM can't put lipstick on this pig.  I'm nearly certain Trump would trade the MSM coverage that he recieved with Biden in a New York minute.  Of course,  under Trump,  I'm nearly certain the economy would look quite different than it does today. In such a scenario, the MSM would be far more harsh,   I'm nearly certain of that as well.

White House officials grow exasperated by media coverage as public sours on Biden economy, rising prices (msn.com)

Senior White House officials intensified their criticisms of the media’s economic coverage this week, alleging unfairly negative news reporting as public frustration grows with President Biden’s economic stewardship.

The tact reflects mounting frustration within the White House about the disconnect the administration sees between positive economic indicators — such as a soaring stock market, fast economic growth and low unemployment — and widespread voter discontent with the economy as measured in opinion polling.

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 10, 2021, 7:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Of course, the difference in this situation is that Trump would be looking for real solutions.  Biden is looking to get media to change the message.

White House working with media to get positive Biden coverage (nypost.com)

The White House has been secretly begging news organizations to give “favorable” coverage to President Biden rather than focusing on his failings, according to a report.

The administration is “not happy” with the unflattering headlines and coverage of the supply-chain disaster and handling of the economy — and so “has been working behind the scenes trying to reshape coverage in its favor,” CNN’s Reliable Sources said.

By mcfarm - Dec. 10, 2021, 8:02 a.m.
Like Reply

maybe the Biden Team can arrange a interview with a real neutral professional, say like Robin Roberts? Wow, that journalist is always prepared, competent , and truthful. She is part of the landscape that make the msm just what it is today........crap