By metmike - Dec. 30, 2021, 9:48 p.m.
Alex Jones threatens to 'dish dirt' on 'pathetic' Donald Trump for pushing vaccines and tells his InfoWars listeners to 'move on' from the Republican 2024 frontrunner
- Alex Jones said Wednesday that he will 'dish all the dirt' on Donald Trump now that the former president has come out more definitively in favor of vaccinations
- 'In fact, maybe – you know what – to get Trump's attention, maybe I should just dish all the dirt,' the fringe far-right media personality said on InfoWars
- Jones said the impending gossip is 'not to hurt Trump, it's so people can know how pathetic he is when you think he is playing 4D chess'
- Trump was booed by his supporters earlier this month when he revealed that he receive the COVID-19 booster shot
- Pro-Trump panic ensued when he further promoted vaccinations and after Joe Biden praised the ex-president for development of the vaccine
By metmike - Dec. 30, 2021, 9:49 p.m.
Previous discussion on this guy:
AlexJones paying the price for his blatant DISinformation/lies
13 responses |
Started by metmike - Nov. 15, 2021,
By TimNew - Dec. 31, 2021, 12:01 p.m.
This is a real dilemma for the people who believe that everything Alex Jones says is a lie and also that Trump is evil and ignorant.