meet ray epps
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 9, 2022, 8 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - Jan. 9, 2022, 2 p.m.
Like Reply

I watch FOX and read some of your other sources too mcfarm. 

Their Ray Epps conspircacy theory is laughible. They show some of the videos of him.........including that he insists on going in PEACEFULLY and not to take any firearms/weapons with them and spin it into this wild conspiracy theory that he was planted by the Feds to intentionally cause the riot.

Your far right sources have you wrapped around their little fingers.

Maybe you missed this the first time around or maybe debunking stuff makes no difference when you go back to your far right sources and they take over your brain again.

I could totally see why people might be interested in Ray Epps but what's completely ludicrous is how the far right has decided to turn it into a conspiracy theory of the Feds being at fault for the Insurrection and NOT Trump. That's retarded man.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/79059/#79268

By mcfarm - Jan. 9, 2022, 2:54 p.m.
Like Reply

a conspiracy? Really, I was simply wondering if this was such an insurrection why those videos show many guards answering questions and helping those people find the right hallways and doors and why a simple act of an investigation would not include the very people who looked to leading the thing....just more strange crap that seems to go on whenever, Schiff, schummer. Pelosi and company are involved. One would think if they had time to organize actors to come sing and dance and pretend to heal those harmed they certainly would of had time to interview those involved. I know how silly to think common sense would prevail.