fauci financials
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2022, 10:28 a.m.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-gop-senator-who-was-called-a-moron-by-dr-fauci-is-planning-to-introduce-the-fauci-act-which-will-require-financial-records-for-administrative-officials-to-be-public/ar-AASOfgj?ocid=AARDHP&li=BBnb7Kz well after more lies by Fauci last {my financial are public knowledge. sure it only took a US Senator months to get that info wonder how long it would of took joe citizen???} at any rate Fauci has 10.4 million in wealth including millions in  a Charles Swartzs trading account. Seems St Fauci also has received payments for what? Not attending 3 award ceremonies, but by virtually attending. Always get a kick out of the number of times our high paid officials now a days seem to "virtually attend"..... doesn't that sound a lot like not attending at all??? And his dear wife only hauls in a separate 176000/ while working at the same place the St does. "Working" ...sure.

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 15, 2022, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Interesting that you posted this mcfarm,

Does this mean that I shouldn't have taken his advice to get vaccinated in 2021?

Or that vaccination science is not valid/authentic because the biggest advocate pushing vaccinations for the government makes a ton of money?

Most interesting is that in the past 5 years, I never saw you post anything about Trump refusing to reveal his tax/financial information.

One would guess that maybe you don't like Anthony Fauci and are showing favoritism towards Donald Trump  (-:

By mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2022, 1:48 p.m.
Like Reply

wow. Trump again, grab the meds quick.  Be that as it my you may or may not either remember or admit Trump had been attacked and sued various times including the Russian hoax. It would be very rare to hand over anything to a lose cannon prosecution not to even mention the small addition that Trump DONATED his entire salary. 

By metmike - Jan. 15, 2022, 2:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Great mcfarm

Spin it to mean that I have the problem for Brimgimg up, the person over half of your party idolizeslOQ https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80422/

By mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2022, 2:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I think it would be polite to identify any spin in my previous post. I just brought up a couple facts you left out