2000 Mules has been released
41 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - May 7, 2022, 6:32 a.m.

And the fact checkers are already busy,  but as usual, doing a terrible job.   Most of the "fact checks" I've seen claim that cel phone GPS placement is not accurate enough,  but they fail to mention that the Cel Phone data is backed up with security cam footage.

Politifact acknowledges the data but insists that there is absolutley nothing wrong with someone dropping off multiple ballots at 1am.

In all honesty. there are a few data points I would have liked to see that were missing, that would have offered "proof beyond a shadow of a doubt".  For example,  while they have footage of several people dropping multiple ballots at a given drop box,   they were never able to supply footage of the same person at multiple drop boxes.

But at the very least,  it indicates very suspicious activity.

D'Souza Responds to Fact-Check of '2000 Mules': Paying to Deliver Ballots Illegal in Every State - Patriot Project 

Comments
By mcfarm - May 7, 2022, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply

yes I am biased to the right but never seen a time when D'Souza was anything but accurate, truthful and just full of common sense

By TimNew - May 7, 2022, 11:01 p.m.
Like Reply

In all fairness, D'Souza is just a little better than Michael Moore,  OK, maybe a lot better.  

Setting that aside.

The data he presents raises serious questions.  It's not, IMO, conclusive,  but it sure looks curious. 

And you can see the reaction from people who have invested so much into calling "The Big Lie" "The Big Lie".

Kinda looks like "The Big Lie" was calling "The Big Lie"  "The Big Lie".

I mean.  really.  The best argument by the fact checkers..   There is nothing wrong with someone dropping multiple ballots into a drop box at 1AM..  Multiple times. On camera, wearing gloves, photographing themselves dropping the ballots, , with cel phone tracking showing them at several drop boxes.

This will not change the results of the last election, unfortunately.  But it will bolster the argument for securing future  elections.

You know..  "Voter suppresion"  <G>

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 12:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Tim,

I really appreciate you bringing this up because I was unaware of the movie.

I looked at numerous items that played a role before commenting, so that my comments are based on relevant, potentially new  facts that also included objectively viewing his wild speculation scenario of what might have happened vs just assuming it was impossible or didn't happen and letting that be the main factor in my conclusion as a result of everything we knew before the film was released.

Let's first discuss the source/creator of the film,  Dinesh D'Souza. 

Tim has already pointed this out in his 2nd post, so he recognizes where Dinesh is coming from too. I just wanted to elaborate on this in more detail and show where Dinesh's belief system is getting in the way of his objectivity and credibility on some issues. Clearly this one but more on that in a minute. 

I realize, in the link below, that the many of the descriptions of him are  very biased because almost all his views are far right and completely rejected by those writing the reviews(part of the MSM gatekeeping control of Wikipedia).

I actually cherish the wonderful information that Wikipedia provides  and have used them many thousands of time here but recognize their bias in political realms like this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza

Personally, I LOVE listening to Dinesh for a couple of reasons. 

1. He has many unique views on political issues that gets people to think in a way that they didn't before. Some of it is based on his independent, observation based thinking and analyzing, not from just repeating/regurgitating positions he heard from another source. Some of it, nails realities related to corruption and politics that are right on target. He's extraordinarily brilliant.

2. He is one of the best/most gifted  communicators I've ever heard.  As a previous tv anchor, I especially recognize people from both sides that can clearly express ideas with gifted language and methods.  

3. Now the bad part..........and it's REALLY bad.  As good as he is with some astute observations, he is even worse with some others to the point of being a wackadoodle. Almost entirely because his belief system is defined by the right being perfect about everything and the left being completely wrong on everything in every realm and to the point where he comes up with crazy conspiracy theories that he imagines or makes up to explain the evil left.

I could name, more than 10 different crazy ideas that he's stated and spent a great deal of time trying to convince others of........all of them painting the left as really bad. Here's 2. He claimed Obama wasn't born in the US, ok no big deal.

However he insists that 9-11 and Muslim terrorism is caused by the democrats because the Muslim world recognizes how immoral and bad they are and they attack the US because of them. 

It's one thing to constantly repeat something so ludicrous but he actually decided to manufacture enough crazy stuff about it to turn it into a book!

The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11    https://www.amazon.com/Enemy-At-Home-Cultural-Responsibility/dp/0767915615

This, actually is part of his long history of generating huge works(books and now this movie)  to support extreme, conspiracy theory thinking that he conjures up, using a very creative imagination, then devotes his gifts towards manufacturing very creative and convincing DISinformation to make his compelling sounding but bogus cases.

This very much defines a big part of him the past 2+ decades.

Again, when the dems mess up, he is on it with profound proof and facts.

But most republicans have no idea when he's really right and when he's really wrong and makes up the evidence.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 12:49 a.m.
Like Reply

On the film itself. 

There is no question that, like most recent presidential elections, there was some fraud.

I've still showed 10 times more legit, proven and prosecuted fraud from past elections than what was proven during this last election in the 6  key states that Trump lost.

There is no doubt that there was SOME fraud in the form that Dinesh shows.

However, he magnifies that proven, legit fraud by several orders of magnitude greater than what was likely based on wild speculation and applying creative but not credible reasoning and still  NO PROOF. 

For me, all it does is hurt his credibility.

Unlike Mike Lindell who manufactured a couple of completely fraudulent videos and made up data and totally lied about what it showed and should be charged with a crime for intentionally perpetrating fraud,  Dinesh shows something REAL, then massively blows up what he calls evidence..........with incredibly wild speculation using incredibly flawed reasoning.

By TimNew - May 8, 2022, 7:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Geo tracking and video footage is not "wild speculation".

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 12:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

It's possible that Denish could have acquired such data by using such sources but here's why I think he doesn't and he's either making most of it up or he's blatantly exaggerating.

You might remember Mike Lindell's completely conjured up video that supposedly shows China getting into our election data and downloading votes for Trump and taking them away from Biden(when the system wasn't even hooked up to the internet).

He spent a great deal of money and theatrics using to manufacture total, impossible science fiction "Absolute Proof" with the assistance of some technical people, who also knew they were totally making it up.

Then, he sent it out and pretended it was the smoking gun. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81508/#81523

1. What he showed was physically impossible.

2. If a pillow salesman was able to show China doing this, don't you think republicans in Congress  and the US intelligence agencies and justice department would have it and be condemning China for interfering in our election?  

3. He sure sounds convincing and got tens of millions of Trump supporters to totally believe in it.

Now we have Dinesh's big movie.

1. Dinesh is 100 times smarter than Lindell (hyperbole) and much more clever than to make up something that could never have happened. This "could have" happened.

2. If it did happen, it's a crime in all those states. If so, then he has enormous amounts of rock solid evidence of widespread crimes being committed. Why isn't he turning it over to the authorities  so they can be prosecuted? If he really wants to stop this........that would be the absolute 1st thing he should have done. If it was all authentic and shows what it shows he says that it does.........why wouldn't the authorities or the numerous republican entities be using it to prosecute these people and PROVING it really happened?

I will totally, 100% believe in it.....when that happens. Until then, he's just a smarter, more creative Mike Lindell.

I'll show you legit, prosecuted fraud on the next page.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

If Dinesh has all the legit fraud that he claims he does.............many dozens of people should be getting charged with and prosecuted for crimes...........like those below.

Where are they?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61115/#61121

Re: Re: Re: Poll - Who won the Election?            

By metmike - Nov. 11, 2020, 7:24 p.m.            

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted.  It is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.  In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process.  Reforms intended to ensure such integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote.  Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote. 

1,298 Proven instances of voter fraud

1,121 Criminal convictions

48 Civil penalties

95 Diversion program

17 Judicial finding

17 Official finding

Search the Database    

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

metmike: Go to WI for instance. Over 40 convictions which means many times more than that which they decided not to prosecute or they lost because they did not have overwhelming evidence and many, many times more that were never caught. 

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?combine=&state=WI&year=&case_type=All&fraud_type=All&page=0

By mcfarm - May 8, 2022, 1:19 p.m.
Like Reply

and just who are these "authorities D'Sousa is supposed to trust. The FBI? Should be disbanded, The cia? should be disband. The NSA? Should be disbanded. Those 52 national security experts who guaranteed that Russia and Trump colluded and that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian collusion. Yes so many we could trust. Pelosi, Schumer, Oh crap we need pencil neck Schiff on the case. He has always been fair, honest, reliable. I'd say if D'Sousa data is just a percent reliable he better have  lots of insurance.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 1:28 p.m.
Like Reply

what Dinesh claims is entirely possible:

One nation, tracked     An investigation into the smartphone tracking industry from Times Opinion                  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

metmike: He knows this and so do alot of other people know it's possible. 

Did his investigation using incredible amounts of data that is possible,  REALLY show what he claims?

It would be impossible for him to show the absolute proof of that much smoking gun data and totally impossible for somebody to show that he doesn't have the proof.

He knows that.

However, the absolute test of whether he has what he claims to have would simply be him turning it over to the authorities.........which you would think he should have done already for these ballot harvesters to be prosecuted.

Not only would it STOP the ballot harvesting that he and others are so outraged over but it would completely shut up his critics forever and he would be received as the great hero that finally exposed what really happened in the 2020 election after hundreds of other failed.

If this was legit, smoking gun evidence, it can't be covered up anymore. He would be passing it on to dozens of legal and republican entities that would leave no choice, except for charges being brought to prosecute these people caught red handed. 

At the very least, additional investigations to confirm his stuff............but he's already done all the work! Just turn it over and let them do their jobs.

In the absence of that............Dinesh is a very biased and dishonest man. 

Brilliant, yes but that makes him even more dangerous in doing things like this.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

"and just who are these "authorities D'Sousa is supposed to trust."

How about every republican in Congress mcfarm.

How about the Heritage foundation that I showed you above with legit, prosecuted election fraud in their data base. 

How about Judicial Watch.

How about the dozens of  other republican entities that would go to bat for him.

How about republicans in local offices in the states where this happened, including Attorney Generals and prosecutors in the counties that it occurred in.

Note that the ones embracing this.........were the same ones embracing The Big Lie all along, including Lindell, Trump and Rudy.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 2:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Not only would they go to bat for him but this would be their dream come true!

And Dinesh did all the work. 

I have no doubt that Fox news and most far right information sources will herald this a solid evidence, including republicans in Congress. 

But they are very capable of taking it in front of the legal entities that have the power to prosecute that would have no choice to follow this already proven evidence(if its truly what Dinesh claims).

This isn't the Mueller investigation or covering up of Hillary Clinton which would be controlled by the powers at the top.

People keep thinking the election fraud is the same thing.

No, it is not.

Elections are run by totally different people that have both sides represented and each state has their own people.

A few people at the top can't control the juristictions of all the important voting places in 6 key states and republicans in those districts were powerless to stop them.

That's what happened with Mueller's investigation. This is not the FBI or CIA or even the Federal Government in control of all these places, that somehow, managed to collude and all used the same tricky, evasive strategies to avoid detection and proof of widespread fraud that caused Biden to win in 6 states.

A person dealing with reality and understanding this would know this assertion, using wild speculation is completely absurd and manufactured.

Just look at the tens of millions that believed and many still do in the Mike Lindell stuff?

I seriously can be applying my skills in educating people here much more effectively than to continuously and emphatically debunk this same stuff over and over to a group of people that will always believe the absurd stuff because they have totally decided to believe it, no matter how many times its obliterated.

Again, if Dinesh gets convictions for his so called smoking gun evidence.....which is now impossible to cover up because...........quite obviously, he just released the so called evidence to the entire world with his attention getting movie.......then, I will totally believe him.

By mcfarm - May 8, 2022, 7:58 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry, I took your use of authorities literally. Those who would be in charge of criminal behavior. The FBI, Cia, NSA, US department of Justice not his republican representatives in congress. Hell if he even thought about giving the evidence to them he would hammered by every left leaning paper, book, journal, TV station and the crazy libs in congress especially, so how would that work? The libs in congress have nearly ruined all faith in the 3 branches of gov which D'Sousa few places he could go. Find me the lib who honestly decried the leak at the Supreme Court last week and maybe we could sort of trust him/her/he/she or it.

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 8:53 p.m.
Like Reply

"Hell if he even thought about giving the evidence to them he would hammered by every left leaning paper, book, journal, TV station and the crazy libs in congress especially, so how would that work"

If he was telling the truth and had the proof as he says........he would  have massive reams of evidence to have these people prosecuted..........that's exactly how it would work, mcfarm.

How do you think all these people got prosecuted and convicted?

The prosecutors in those counties got reports of voter fraud, investigated and found them guilty.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84141/#84184

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=AZ

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=GA

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=MI

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=NV

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=PA

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=WI

Go to the data base man! It's right there for all 50 states and this is just part of it.

Many, many of cases prosecuted and convicted and none of them appear to have had anything close to the evidence that Denish claims to have.

If this is all true, he would be gifting them with evidence, that he did all the detective work to obtain. It would be a piece of cake for them to confirm it being legit and they would have all the election fraud perpetrators(over 4 dozen according to him) all red handed.

*Prosecutors are judged based on how many criminal convictions they get. This would be a dream come true for them and make every prosecutor look great.

*Think of how much money Denish saved the taxpayers and county prosecutors!

*Think of all the convictions the republicans would have to prove their case.

*The entire stolen election, Big Lie story theme characters would all be vindicated!

*This would result in massive election reform based on proven evidence that included tracking future election fraud this way

*This would be historic and Denish would be a national hero for the right!

Oh, but you seem to think that, suddenly  in 2020, every prosecutor in  every county (from both parties) was on the take and won't prosecute election fraud for this particular election and wouldn't be interested in the 400,000 illegal votes that Denish claims occurred from this method.

I have a 1,000 times more obvious/legit reason, if he never turns it over to prosecutors so they that they can convict for these infractions (no hyperbole).

Denish doesn't have the goods. 

1. Until he does that, anybody that is honest, objective and has the ability to do basic critical thinking(after reading this thread), has to assume Denish doesn't have the goods.

2. People that didn't read this and get all their news from Fox or InfoWars or other sites that promote the fake election steal....... don't fall into that category because they don't know any better than to blindly believe what they're told to believe from those controlling their minds.

Anybody reading this is  in group #1. If they still don't believe.......it's on them for failing the honest, objective and critical thinking skills test. 

By metmike - May 8, 2022, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

While out finishing cutting the grass, the crystal clear obvious occurred to me regarding why Dinesh isn't turning this evidence over to the prosecutors of the counties where these infractions occurred. 

Denish plans to make many millions of dollars on this movie.

He is even more clever than I suspected and is more diabolical and divisive than I ever imagined even after I realized this latest film appears to be a scam.

I  didn't know anything about his massive book and movie sales in the past  and only heard him speaking on Fox news a few dozen times. And was impressed at his ability to communicate ideas in a very convincing fashion.

My spending numerous hours on this over the weekend is totally NOT wasted. Maybe others won't be able to relate or believe a word on here but I sure learned a ton about Dinesh D'Souza that I knew nothing about previous to yesterday. Thanks much Tim!

I didn't learn it by reading all the scathing reviews by liberals that disagree and hate him. I actually agree with some of his points. I used independent, objective research evaluating much of what was in his books and movies. I can pick out what was true(some stuff was) and what was not. Recognize conspiracy theories and really cringe at how blatantly flawed some of his thinking is.  

You might think that's sarcasm to enjoy learning about him but I love learning about anything that can be learned for the sake of learning. My biggest objective in life is to share the learning with others.......for free!  Denish is certainly a fascinating character.

Considering I've gotten to know him much better this weekend, I no longer like him now. 

In fact, I greatly dislike him after finding out that he's been getting filthy rich selling conspiracy theories and stealing people's (republicans) intelligence.

Since you know and see that I'm trying to increase people's authentic knowledge and intelligence just for the sake of making the world a better, more informed place.....my opinion should be expected.

However, I should have read my own link above to the very end, that I posted again below with all of Denish's works this time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza

Works

Books

YearTitleNotes
1984Falwell, Before the Millennium: A Critical BiographyRegnery Publishing (ISBN 0895266075)
1986The Catholic Classics(ISBN 0879735457)
1987My Dear Alex: Letters From The KGB (with Gregory Fossedal)Regnery Publishing (ISBN 0895265761)
1991Illiberal education: The politics of race and sex on campus(ISBN 0684863847)
1995The End of Racism(ISBN 0684825244)
1997Ronald Reagan: How An Ordinary Man Became an Extraordinary Leader(ISBN 0684848236)
2000The Virtue of Prosperity(ISBN 0684868156)
2002What's So Great About AmericaRegnery Publishing (ISBN 0895261537)
2002Letters to a Young Conservative(ISBN 0465017347)
2007The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11(ISBN 0385510128)
2007What's So Great About ChristianityRegnery Publishing (ISBN 1596985178)
2008Foreword to Conspiracies and the Cross by Timothy Paul JonesFrontline Books (ISBN 1599792052)
2009Life After Death: The Evidence(ISBN 978-1596980990)
2010The Roots of Obama's RageRegnery Publishing (ISBN 978-1596986251)
2012Godforsaken: Bad things happen. Is there a God who cares? YES. Here's proofTyndale House (ISBN 978-1414324852)
2012Obama's America: Unmaking the American DreamRegnery Publishing (ISBN 1596987782)
2014America: Imagine a World without HerRegnery Publishing (ISBN 978-1621572039)
2015What's So Great About AmericaRegnery Publishing (ISBN 1621574024)
2015Stealing America: What My Experience with Criminal Gangs Taught Me
about Obama, Hillary, and the Democratic Party
Broadside Books (ISBN 978-0062366719)
2017The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American LeftRegnery Publishing (ISBN 978-1621573487)
2018Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic PartyAll Points Books (ISBN 978-1250163776)
2020United States of Socialism: Who's Behind It. Why It's Evil. How to Stop It.All Points Books (ISBN 978-1250163783)

Films

YearTitleDirectorWriterExecutive ProducerActorRoleNotes
2004Michael Moore Hates AmericaNoNoNoYesHimself
20122016: Obama's AmericaYesYesYesYesCo-written and co-directed with John Sulivan
Also based on his novel '"Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream"
2014America: Imagine the World Without HerYesYesYesYesCo-directed with John Sulivan and co-written with John Sulivan and Bruce Schooley
Also based on his novel '"America: Imagine a World without Her'"
2016Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic PartyYesYesYesYesCo-written and co-directed with Bruce Schooley
Also based on his novel '"Stealing America: What My Experience with Criminal Gangs Taught Me
about Obama, Hillary, and the Democratic Party"
2018Death of a NationYesYesYesYesCo-written and co-directed with John Sulivan
Based on his novel "Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party"
2020Trump CardYesYesYesYesCo-written and co-directed with Debbie D'Souza and Bruce Schooley
Also producer and based on his novel '"The United States of Socialism"
2020InfidelNoNoYesNoN/A
20222000 MulesYesYesYesYesHimselfPost-production

By cutworm - May 8, 2022, 10:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I have not viewed the movie.

However, Cellphone data, along with video from our barn's security camera noting the exact time, and a few scraps of a car was enough to convict a hit and run. at my dads house. Happened over 2 years ago took 18 months for investigation.

Mikes argument 

4) The False Dilemma Fallacy

This common fallacy misleads by presenting complex issues in terms of two inherently opposed sides. Instead of acknowledging that most (if not all) issues can be thought of on a spectrum of possibilities and stances, the false dilemma fallacy asserts that there are only two mutually exclusive outcomes.

This fallacy is particularly problematic because it can lend false credence to extreme stances, ignoring opportunities for compromise or chances to re-frame the issue in a new way.

Mike’s argument seems to be that No crime could have been committed unless there is a conviction. But there is the possibility that crimes were committed but no one is convicted.

------

Mike argues that Dinesh makes a Hasty Generalization Fallacy and then points to a completely different person’s (Mike Lindel) argument for proof. He makes no factual evidence to disprove Dinesh’s facts about cellphone data

5) The Hasty Generalization Fallacy

This fallacy occurs when someone draws expansive conclusions based on inadequate or insufficient evidence. In other words, they jump to conclusions about the validity of a proposition with some -- but not enough -- evidence to back it up, and overlook potential counterarguments. 

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 1:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Wow cutworm,

You just mischaracterized me in order so that you could attack the position that I don't have!

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and-critical-thinking/logical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-straw-man/

A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not only did I consider that this could have happened, I devoted an entire page to SHOW YOU how it did happen in the past and how it could have happened the way Dinesh states(the technique to gather information this way).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84141/#84187

metmike: "what Dinesh claims is entirely possible:"

One nation, tracked     An investigation into the smartphone tracking industry from Times Opinion                  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

metmike: He knows this and so do alot of other people know it's possible.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cutworm: "Mike argues that Dinesh makes a Hasty Generalization Fallacy and then points to a completely different person’s (Mike Lindel) argument for proof."

metmike: Actually, I pointed out the DIFFERENCE between Denish and Lindell's methods.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/edit_post/84172/

Unlike Mike Lindell who manufactured a couple of completely fraudulent videos and made up data and totally lied about what it showed and should be charged with a crime for intentionally perpetrating fraud,  Dinesh shows something REAL, then massively blows up what he calls evidence.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cutworm: This fallacy is particularly problematic because it can lend false credence to extreme stances.

metmike: My stance is not the extreme one. Dinesh makes the extreme assertion in his money making movie to tell us something happened which nobody has ever said or showed before...... 400,000 illegal votes were cast by this illegal ballet harvesting and he has all the proof by tracking cell phones(he says). 

You expect me to prove him wrong? That's impossible because, as I said several times, what he says IS POSSIBLE and only he can prove it.

I said it's possible and it's Dinesh that needs to prove his incredibly shocking (extreme)  claims in a movie which will make millions of dollars for him.

The only way to know if his claims, using words in a movie are true or not, is if he submits it to somebody....anybody that's objective that can use it to prosecute. If these were crimes as he claims, then of course that would be proof. In the absence of that........you want us all to.......just believe it, even though he's made up countless conspiracy theories in the past in best selling books and movies because it's something that you want to believe?

And again, I said that I WILL BELIEVE IT, if he does that.

metmike: "Again, if Dinesh gets convictions for his so called smoking gun evidence.....which is now impossible to cover up because...........quite obviously, he just released the so called evidence to the entire world with his attention getting movie.......then, I will totally believe him."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84141/#84189

The only extreme thing about that statement cutworm is extreme COMMON SENSE!

Supposedly the biggest discovery and proof of widespread election fraud in history but it’s extreme to expect any charges or convictions to come out of it?

I already showed you the massive data base with over 1,000 proven cases of voter fraud and 1,000 convictions. It's like a super no brainer to expect his enormous amount of proven fraud to at least result in proven cases that get convictions.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84141/#84184

You guys keep telling us about the massive amounts of voter fraud that needs to be stopped...........yet, this movie which is supposed to be proof of it can't be expected to bring about any charges or convictions in court (like almost all legit fraud with evidence in the past) because that expectation is extreme?

So Dinesh should just use the evidence that he worked so hard to gather to make 5 million dollars in a movie and give the republicans evidence for them to claim that it happened because it was in the movie?

Again, Dinesh has the power to prove it outside of his money making movie and I WILL BELIEVE HIM if he does the obvious that anybody with this huge amount of  legit evidence of criminal activity would do. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Based on your mischaracterizations, I will assume this post is wasted because you want to read and think things that reinforce what cutworm wants to think instead of what the messages and evidence and points show. 

It's probably not intentional but it's totally on you cutworm, if you want to think that way.

Like I said earlier, you read the information here and have the free will/potential objective discernment to apply critical thinking or to just keep going with more of the stolen election mentality. that interprets everything with tunnel vision..

By TimNew - May 9, 2022, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

The Ga Secretary of State is currently working on an investigation of the data.

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 7:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful, thanks Tim.
If they and others find the data credible then it’s credible.

By TimNew - May 9, 2022, 8:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Couple points to consider.

There were a lot of vulnerabilities introduced to our election system in the name of covid.  Drop boxes and mass mail-ins among them.

It would not surprise me to find that a lot of people would justify exploiting these vulnerabilities reasoninhg that getting Trump out of office would be in the best interest of the country.  Quite frankly,  after watching the conduct of the left over the last 6+ years,  I'd be more surprised to find that no one did.

These two points are not enough for a "conviction", but they lead me to believe the scenario outlined in the documentary in entirely plausable.

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I hear you loud and clear with good points Tim.

im pretty sure that some of this happened And because of the justification that you stated.

the degree of that is what matters.

if it really is on a scale of 400,000 based on evidence, then it’s going to be pretty tough to justify for the biggest abuses/violators using the COVID reasoning because it exceeds reasonable, benefit of the doubt, assumptions.

this wouldn’t have flipped the results of the election but it still needs to be confronted right here and right now.

if it happened this way…..to this extreme  extent, then it’s an outrage that must be prosecuted and stopped in the future.

otherwise, what was the point of the movie…..except to make a lot more money for Dinesh and provide another impotent talking point for the right.

By TimNew - May 9, 2022, 9:06 a.m.
Like Reply

otherwise, what was the point of the movie…..except to make a lot more money for Dinesh and provide another impotent talking point for the right.

This is also entirely plausable, and the producer(s) has/have certainly taken steps to ensure a good revenue stream, which raises questions as to motivation.  Nothing wrong with wanting to make money for telling the truth,  but we know this is not a selfless endevour.

The data should be readily available to outside scrutiny from people like the Ga secstate, and I would assume it would be easily verifiable.  The outcome of that scrutiny will reasonably prove which of the above scenarios is the case.

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 11:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim! 

Speaking of GA, this is part of the very flawed interpretation in the movie that I mentioned. 

Gaping holes in the claim of 2K ballot 'mules' in Georgia, other states

https://www.wabe.org/gaping-holes-in-the-claim-of-2k-ballot-mules/

CLAIM: In Philadelphia alone, True the Vote identified 1,155 “mules” who illegally collected and dropped off ballots for money.

THE FACTS: No, it didn’t. The group hasn’t offered any evidence of any sort of paid ballot harvesting scheme in Philadelphia. And True the Vote did not get surveillance footage of drop boxes in Philadelphia, so the group based this claim solely on cellphone location data, its researcher Gregg Phillips said in March in testimony to Pennsylvania state senators.

Pennsylvania state Sen. Sharif Street, who was there for the group’s testimony in March, told the AP he was confident he was counted as several of the group’s 1,155 anonymous “mules,” even though he didn’t deposit anything into a drop box in that time period.

Street said he based his assessment on the fact that he carries a cellphone, a watch with a cellular connection, a tablet with a cellular connection and a mobile hotspot — four devices whose locations can be tracked by private companies. He also said he typically travels with a staffer who carries two devices, bringing the total on his person to six.

During the 2020 election season, Street said, he brought those devices on trips to nonprofit offices and drop box rallies. He also drove by one drop box up to seven or eight times a day when traveling between his two political offices.

“I did no ballot stuffing, but over the course of time, I literally probably account for hundreds and hundreds of their unique visits, even though I’m a single actor in a single vehicle moving back and forth in my ordinary course of business,” Street said.

metmike: You can read the rest of it at the link above.

By TimNew - May 9, 2022, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

From your link.  I found this of interest.

And in Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office investigated one of the surveillance videos circulated by True the Vote and said it found the man was dropping off ballots for himself and his family.

I have been watching whats going on in Ga betweem the secstate office and the film/org, True the Vote. This is the 1st I've heard of this. 

Last I heard, lot's a subpoenas beng issued and there seems to be some resistance to answering them.  At the least a red flag,  but they claim to be trying to protect theor sources.  

I am withholding serious judgment pending the findings of Ga's investigation.

Another issue I have with your link.   They claim that the cel phone tracking can't prove the people in the security footage are the same as the cel phone tracking indicates. I would say that time stamps that extend to the milisecond coresponding with the appearance in the security cam footage would be a pretty significant coincidence.

As I said,   we'll see how it shakes out.  I have more questions than answers at this point.  And we know the intentions of the films producers are not "Pure".

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 4:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt before watching the movie.

I got a chance to see some key parts of his movie earlier today.

Also, after spending more time looking at the science, techniques and data that he used to understand it much better........don't expect many charges for crimes to come out of this, let alone convictions that take normally place from indisputable evidence of real fraud.

There's no chance of what he's stating in his most extreme case below of being true.

This is toxic political propaganda to poison brains and enrich the producers of this blatant DISinformation with money.

All it does is damage his credibility and the side pitching election fraud even more and feed captured brains more Big Lie's. .....for his personal enrichment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8ekA6V1Do

By metmike - May 9, 2022, 4:38 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 10, 2022, 11:46 a.m.
Like Reply

I decided to record Fox last night, just to see if the movie was mentioned and if so, what creative spin they would use to promote it as credible.  Nothing. They obviously know how bad this movie is too. 

Dinesh's people have been trying to get him on Fox to promote his movie(he's been on Tucker's segment many dozens of times) but they won't book him. 

Newsmax actually cancelled a booking after seeing the movie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinesh D'Souza Slams Tucker Carlson, Newsmax Over New Documentary Coverage

https://www.newsweek.com/dinesh-dsouza-slams-tucker-carlson-newsmax-over-new-documentary-coverage-1704863

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinesh D'Souza@DineshDSouza

I’m sorry to say Tucker Carlson and his team specifically instructed Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote NOT to mention the movie

@justinbwells

@MarisaCoppola6

·

@TuckerCarlson are you going to mention 2000 mules, have I missed it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinesh D'Souza@DineshDSouza

@newsmax

is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

metmike: Dinesh is exactly right. They are pretending that it doesn't exist because the choices are:

1. Discuss it and promote it and allow it to damage their credibility.

2. Discuss it and tell the truth about it, to damage their case about the stolen election and hurt themselves by damaging the reputation of one of their most frequent guests the past decade.

3. Ignore it

Door #3 is the safest and clearly best choice.

Dinesh's world of being rewarded (showered with unlimited publicity by the far right media) for  creatively manufacturing conspiracy theories to get rich with books and movies has just exploded.

He will get even richer with this DISinformation but his most powerful mouthpieces just ratted him out by their actions to block him from their shows.

By metmike - May 10, 2022, 12:08 p.m.
Like Reply

You may remember a similar tiff between Mike Lindell and Fox last year.

Because Fox would not promote Lindells science fiction movie "Absolute Truth" , he cancelled all his My Pillow advertisements to punish Fox for not promoting the movie.

After realizing that he was only hurting himself, he reversed and even uses his My Pillow commercials now to push his propaganda and sell his politics (often thanking people for their money and his fight against cancel culture while selling his products with a subliminal connection-buy his pillows to support his politics)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_Proof

Absolute Proof is a 2021 political documentary film directed by and starring Mike Lindell. It was distributed by One America News Network and promotes the conspiracy theory that Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential election instead of Joe Biden. The documentary was removed by video hosting sites YouTube and Vimeo for violating their community standards.

Absolute Proof has won two awards: the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Picture and the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actor (for Lindell). Lindell has since released three sequels: Scientific Proof, Absolute Interference, and Absolutely 9-0

By metmike - May 10, 2022, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Dinesh, by bashing Fox for blocking him could be acting counter productive.

1. He's biting the hand that feeds him

2. He's drawing attention to the fact that his  far right propaganda movie is SO bad that even Fox doesn't want to have anything to do with it to push a similar agenda on the 2020 election.

By mcfarm - May 15, 2022, 2:31 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, did you really say or imply D'sousa is making too much money with this project? Seems I read that but if not no worries. If true what is "too much" who makes such decisions? Does D'sousa contact you and decide what your salary should be?

By metmike - May 15, 2022, 3:31 p.m.
Like Reply

What a great philosophy mcfarm (-:

If people are gullible enough to buy into fraud and allow themselves to be brainwashed, the fraudsters should be handsomely rewarded for their creative intelligence stealing.

Just because you are one of the gullible ones, means your justifying it makes sense to you.

As a person that uses objective facts and critical thinking, I disagree. 

I think that fraud should be exposed and when appropriate......prosecuted. This is the only way to stop it.

Rewarding it, encourages it with positive reinforcement. 

Regarding whether this is fraud or not............that was already clearly proven.  You will never believe it because you assume that anything that lines up with what you want to believe is the truth. 

By metmike - May 15, 2022, 3:44 p.m.
Like Reply

No doubt your blind allegiance to Trump, who tells you what to think has a great deal to do with your comment, mcfarm.

Donald Trump Slams Fox News, Echoes Dinesh D'Souza's '2000 Mules' Complaint

By

Former President Donald Trump criticized Fox News on Saturday, complaining the outlet will not "show or discuss" Dinesh D'Souza's documentary 2000 Mules concerning allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

"Fox News is no longer Fox News," Trump posted on his TruthSocial account. "They won't even show or discuss the greatest & most impactful documentary of our time, "2000 Mules." The Radical Left Democrats are thrilled - They don't want the TRUTH to get out."

Trump's gripes echoed those of author and conservative political commentator D'Souza, who on Monday accused Fox and Newsmax for not providing coverage of his film.

metmike: To be completely honest. In conversations like this, the biggest challenge for me is to communicate respectfully with people that actually believe in this complete hogwash and try to not insult or attack them but at the same time, getting the authentic message and truth across with gusto.

But I'll never give up:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79601

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77871

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#78783

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#78919

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79540

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79601

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#81477

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#82438

By metmike - May 15, 2022, 6 p.m.
Like Reply

Another funny thing about my salary compared to Denish making many millions.

I don't make one cent on this or any of the posts here.

Most important things in life that affect people outside of the person responsible for it are not related to how much money that person makes doing it.

If Denish was doing this to help mankind or stop election fraud, he would have turned the evidence over to all the prosecutors of all the counties where he gathered the data from so they could prosecute them for justice and we'd finally have convincing evidence that would be usable to make changes in the current election laws that you guys are screaming should be made.

Authentic messages, as it turns out are often inversely correlated with how much money the person/entity delivering  them makes.

The more money they make, the more reward they get from the money or from the personal fame compared to the authentic message intended to help OTHER PEOPLE or to MAKE THE WORLD/USA BETTER.

Of course there are cases where somebody makes big money and at the same time, delivers an authentic message to help other people.

However, as we've already proven in this case. Denish will make millions by capitalizing on the far rights 2020 election brainwash and gullibility(I want to use harsher words but they would offend some here in that group) to make the world/USA MUCH worse, while contributing nothing positive........except to signal to some media outlets that already push the right's agenda, like FOX news(that agree on the election position) that he has gone too extreme with obvious lies so that even they won't touch him.

Now that we've actually seen the movie, we can say that he's just a much more clever version of  Mike Lindell but every bit as blatantly dishonest.

By metmike - May 15, 2022, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't blame me for sounding off with the truth again mcfarm. 

You brought it up again, so I'm responding  and I didn't start this thread either but am grateful for it.

My favorite posts, by a wide margin......... are those that disagree with me.

By mcfarm - May 15, 2022, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

not blaming anyone or backing anyone in this thread. As usual you ask a simple question and even give the possible other side with "if  not, no worries" and get a myopic from you about Trump.

Now as to the money, it was D'sousa's risk. D'sousa's work, If you do not like it do not support it. I have not seen it or committed on it. But forgive me I did ask a simple question about capitalism in this country and what the left is trying to do to it. Did you hear Biden yesterday, explaining how its the silly Americans who just don't understand inflation, gas,oil and Russia and Putin but if we only believe he has all things under control and not give them a second thought. Sure our leaders on both sides of the aisle got us exactly here and here is exactly where American people by and large do not want to be. 

And another 40 billion to an over seas crook narrowly did not pass. But will in time.

By metmike - May 15, 2022, 10:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm!

By cutworm - May 20, 2022, 4:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Epoch Times reports Arizona and Georgia are now Investigating 

‘2000 Mules’ Sparks 2nd State to Issue Subpoenas for the Names of Ballot Mules and Funding NGOs - YouTube

It seems that True The Vote started sharing their info in March

Let's see what happens

By metmike - May 20, 2022, 4:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

So will you abide by what they find like in the last 100 investigations or just ignore it if it doesn't confirm what you want to believe? 

Or believe only what shows anything to suggest a tiny fraction of the votes could have happened this way(which I believe happened) and claim that means there must have been much more we don't know about, possibly flipping the election to Biden?

We listened to the Rs pointing to the Arizona investigation, that it was going to show Trump really won............and it showed that Biden got MORE votes.

And of course there was fraud in AZ, like there is in every state, like with every election(again, I showed 10 times more fraud convictions than everybody else, so I KNOW there is fraud).

But suddenly, it wasn't about Biden cheating to beat Trump in AZ any more. It was "see, we told you there was fraud"

Some of you guys can maintain this position forever because you go to far right sites convincing you its true.

But you lose every single time here where the authentic facts come out.

But I encourage you to express it as long as you want with no censorship, especially if its going on in your heads and you really believe it.

Better to have a discussion that involves authentic facts to debunk bs facts.

Censorship never happens here unless it would be extremely offensive material and that was 3+ years ago the last time I actually removed a post from mojo.

Even mildly offense will stay up and the person warned numerous times before an action takes place to put them in the penalty box.

Excessive propaganda, hundreds of posts,  that has been indisputably debunked 100 times, after several warnings to post something else ignored will result in a TEMPORARY suspension. 

Continually attacking another person here will receive numerous warnings, then a suspension.

My favorite posts here are those that disagree with me!

By metmike - July 17, 2022, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim wants to discuss 2000 mules again here, so let's do it.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87164/#87209

Got any new evidence Tim or cutworm or mcfarm?

Preferably actual EVIDENCE or legal entity investigations that are finding it valid and planning to use it or somebody(s) actually credible.

Cutting and pasting more election stolen rhetoric from the same people  saying the election was stolen and that have been debunked dozens of times is the opposite of evidence. 

In fact, it's more evidence that they have decided the election was stolen and will manufacture or believe manufactured information to support that and their credibility has been obliterated.

Despite that, I would still believe them for the first time............if you/they can provide evidence.

Months after the release,  if that's not the case after everybody and their brother has had time to fact check the use of the data.........where will the NEW information come from to show otherwise? (just the same people, repeating the same false narratives)

By metmike - July 17, 2022, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Since the additional evidence from investigations is likely to be massive, let's start a new thread because this thread has already reached an excessive length. 

By mcfarm - July 17, 2022, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 17, 2022, 1:05 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Can you, please also add this to our new thread/link to discuss this topic again?