On social media, I see a number of dems predicting a blue wave in Nov.
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - May 17, 2022, 6:31 a.m.

I wonder where they are looking, what facts they are using to support this opinion?

I've made no secret of my bias. In spite of that, or perhaps because of it,  I strive to objectively look at available data.   I am not always successful.

But everything I look at tells me the very best outcome for dems would be to come close to breaking even, and that's a massive long shot, barring a massive influx of new, and positive data for the dems.

Is it possible I am missing something?

Comments
By metmike - May 17, 2022, 3:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe gas prices will drop to $2, inflation will go away, Biden will stop his war on fossil fuels, the southern border will suddenly be secured, he will find a medicine that reverses severe cognitive declines and Russia will go back home because Biden threatened Putin.

Yeah, right and the greening planet has a climate crisis......oh, wait, never take common sense for granted regarding what many people are willing to believe (-:

Seriously, the odds below are a good indicator.

https://iemweb.biz.uiowa.edu/

US Congressional Control Market

PricesDaily Price Graph                    Market Overview                

Daily Price Graph

By 12345 - May 17, 2022, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

MAYBE, HE WILL REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID IN 2020: "I DON'T NEED YOUR VOTE" & CHANGE IT TO:"WE DON'T NEED YOUR VOTE." ?