Elon Musk charged with sexual harrasment
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - May 20, 2022, 4:23 a.m.

Within days of calling the Democrat Party a "Party of Hate",  a 4 year old "event" is brought to light.  Who coulda seen that coming?

But, of course, as we know, a sexual harrasment charge, no matter how nebulous, works. Look at all the success they had with Kavanaugh.  Even though the woman had "blocked" the memory for decades, could not remember when or where, and had no corraborating witnesses, it nearly derailed his confirmation.  And even tho it was widely discredited, there is still mention of it when he rules in a manner that the left doesn't like.

Elon Musk accused of sexual harassment, reportedly paid $250,000 hush money (yahoo.com)

Comments
By mcfarm - May 20, 2022, 6:53 a.m.
Like Reply

just think, if Musk would only back more loony left policy this sex charge would either never be mentioned or make him a bigger star at every lib event.

By TimNew - May 20, 2022, 7:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Musk, until very recently, was a major rock star for the left. His efforts in "Green Energy"  were celebrated.

But then he messed it all up with issues like "Free Speech" and calling the dems the party of hate.

We'll be seeing lots of negative press on Musk going forward.

By metmike - May 20, 2022, 5:29 p.m.
Like Reply

We can see what side you've already taken, based on and explained with politics before hearing/reading any evidence.

I'll wait for the objective evidence/facts and think and write about Musk and his accuser based on that:

Elon Musk doesn’t want to buy Twitter anymore/space cadet            

8 responses |           

Started by metmike - May 18, 2022, 4:37 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84575/

No, I'm not a democrat that wants to stop Musk from saving the world from censorship (-:

By metmike - May 20, 2022, 10:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Elon Musk is a master con artist. He craves attention and wants most, the adulation that the far right has for Donald Trump(who even said he could kill somebody on Main Street and his supporters would still love him).

You only have to look at dozens of his delusional type statements, especially with regards to things like putting a million people on Mars. 

Only people that don't understand the science could possibly believe there's even a 1% chance of that. 

This Twitter thing is obviously about that...........and it worked. He is a brilliant con artist sucking in the exact crowd of 10s of millions that he has targeted.

Yes, he's clearly a male chauvinist, and is a quintessential case of delusional grandeur syndrome but I'll show you why he didn't do anything wrong and am strongly defending him here.......even if this happened.

Grandiose delusions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

First of all this so called victim, was already being paid to give him messages.

According to the source, she got a message license, specifically to give Elon Musk more frequent messages.

There probably aren't too many men(single/divorced for years in this case) who would be getting frequent messages from the same woman that would not become aroused.......probably numerous times.

They obviously knew each other for a pretty long time and much of that time was spent with her giving him messages.

So the supposed crime is that after he became aroused on 1 occasion, he actually showed his private part and offered the person, already being paid to give him messages to go 1 step farther and do an additional sexual favor that 1 day...offering a  bigger bonus(a horse).

She doesn't claim that he raped her (like the Bill Clinton allegations from a couple of women) or even used the slightest amount of physical force to make her do anything she didn't want to do.

To the contrary, he left the decision completely up to her.  It was a huge bonus because he's the richest man in the world.

Still, it was totally her choice, take it or leave it.

Then, supposedly she was demoted. Not fired but she says demoted.

In the end, she got something much, MUCH better than a horse......$250,000 for her to keep quiet about the incident.

If you asked 1,000 women, if they would take $250,000 to turn down the richest man in the world to do him a favor...........how many do you think would jump at the opportunity.

We don't know ALL the details, except that this seems to have  happened 1 time, he didn't force her to do anything,  she wasn't fired and she got $250,000 to keep her mouth shut.

I contend that Musk is the real victim here.........if this happened just like was stated.

She bribed the richest man in the world to fork over $250,000 or she would wreck his reputation.

No doubt, there's much more to the story and my opinion will adjust based on new authentic facts, if/when they add to the story. 

By TimNew - May 21, 2022, 6:02 a.m.
Like Reply

I think that an "event" that occured in 2018, that suddenly becomes public a day or two after he denounced democrats is at least suspicious,    don't you?

By metmike - May 21, 2022, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, it is VERY suspicious Tim but we don't know all the facts.

I only analyzed the facts that we DO KNOW right now and they strongly suggest that Musk did something inappropriate(but not a crime or forcing somebody to do something they didn't want to do).

I am extremely for protecting all people that are in weaker positions, who get taken advantage of by a person in a stronger position.

You can use that as a general rule to apply in dozens of realms for infractions that range from very minor, to crimes that deserve prison time(rapist's/pedophiles).

Victims DESERVE JUSTICE!!!

If this happened as described, the lady getting $250,000 seems to be the one that used a minor infraction to black mail a rich guy to get a massive pay day.

OK, Musk got aroused from the lady giving him a message and wanted her to do something else for a massive gift that he offered her.

The guy isn't a priest and wasn't married at the time. He didn't violate any vows to God, his parish or his wife.

He didn't use force or threaten to fire her or even fire her.  She apparently  says that things didn't go as well on the job after that. OK, it's possible that he held that against her but also possible he did not. We can't know if that really happened.

We can know the facts already stated and that she used the extremely minor incident to get $250,000 to black mail a rich guy.

If the facts came out and showed he harrassed her dozens of times at work for sex, then it's a huge deal and I'd change my opinion.  But 1 time, he offered her a horse........then never again?  

I totally get her refusing, even if she was single but I think that he more than compensated her for any trauma the event caused her and she got justice X 10.

So the initial victim, this lady got justice and then OVER rewarded/too much justice and made Musk a victim of her blackmail, in my opinion.

++++++++++++++++++

Let's say that somebody found a cell phone that another person left at the store and decided to keep it instead of reporting it. They went on the phone and saw who it belonged to but decided to live by: " finders keepers, losers weepers!"

Then, a friend of the person that lost the phone spotted it in the possession of the new owner by default and reported it to the previous owner. 

Then, the previous owner looked up this person and found out they were filthy rich.

After that, they didn't just demand to have their phone back, they wanted another $10,000 or they would go to the cops and report the theft. 

If the rich person pays, the person that lost their $500 phone TOOK ADVANTAGE of the situation to be just as unethical to impose a punishment on the person to get  AN UNDESERVED PAYDAY, considering the crime because of who did the crime!

This lady getting $250,000 from Musk appears to be far above any real potential damages to her and more related to how much she could black mail out of the richest man in the world.

No doubt she had a lawyers advice.

Maybe alot of people would say this is perfectly acceptable by today's standards and that Musk could afford it.  This might be true but for sure,  it means that she got the better end of the deal and you can't feel sorry for minor victims that get OVER compensated, WELL BEYOND the damages.

And you can't hold the person that victimized them accountable for being unfair, if they OVER COMPENSATED the victim X 10.