The one absolute indisputable truth about the Jan 6th commision
36 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - June 16, 2022, 2:08 p.m.

If Trump had not indicated that he may run in 24, it would not have been formed.

Comments
By metmike - June 16, 2022, 2:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Tim!

More rationalizing and applying ad hoc hypothesis with speculation so that you don't have to acknowledge the extremely overwhelming evidence and truth about Trump and the indisputable, hundreds(thousand+ ?)  of independant facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalization_(psychology)

Rationalization is a defense mechanism (ego defense) in which apparent logical reasons are given to justify behavior that is motivated by unconscious instinctual impulses.[1] It is an attempt to find reasons for behaviors, especially ones own.[2] Rationalizations are used to defend against feelings of guilt, maintain self-respect, and protect oneself from criticism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_hypothesis

In science and philosophy, an ad hoc hypothesis is a hypothesis added to a theory in order to save it from being falsified. Often, ad hoc hypothesizing is employed to compensate for anomalies not anticipated by the theory in its unmodified form.

By mcfarm - June 16, 2022, 3:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, it is taking some early heat {lies, slander, etc] away from desantis

By TimNew - June 17, 2022, 1:31 a.m.
Like Reply

More rationalizing and applying ad hoc hypothesis with speculation so that you don't have to acknowledge the extremely overwhelming evidence and truth about Trump and the indisputable, hundreds(thousand+ ?)  of independant facts.

MM,  we have already clearly established that you do not know the difference between fact and opinion, and your fixation on this hollywood production is smply further proof.

They have some more "blockbuster" testimony today from some former something or other about how Trump posed a major threat to democracy.  We already know the speech.  They documented exactly what he was going to say, the day before he said it.   Of course, I realize that means nothing to you.

But to you, a statements like "We're thinking that it's quite possible that we may be able to send enough indication of criminal activity to the DOJ that they might possibly consider looking into criminal charges" are damning evidence of Trump's guilt.  And that's about all that's come out of this production. 

And of all the questions surrounding Jan 6th that needed answering, they've ignored them all and focused on protecting democracy by making every effort to eliminate Trump as a choice in 2024, because, after all, democracy is wonderful, but some decisions are just too important to be left up to voters.  Ironic, Huh?  :-)

But I'll leave you with a question.

When the smoke clears and the mirrors are taken off the stage and absolutely nothing happens to Trump, how will you rationalize that? 

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 1:33 a.m.
Like Reply

MM,  we have already clearly established that you do not know the difference between fact and opinion, and your fixation on this hollywood production is smply further proof.

Thanks Tim!

By TimNew - June 17, 2022, 1:35 a.m.
Like Reply

You're welcome MM.

And altho I already know the answer,   could you answer this one question?

When the smoke clears and the mirrors are taken off the stage and absolutely nothing happens to Trump, how will you rationalize that?

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 1:40 a.m.
Like Reply

"When the smoke clears and the mirrors are taken off the stage and absolutely nothing happens to Trump, how will you rationalize that?"

With 70% of the republicans worshiping Trump like he's a god or the leader of a cult that can never do anything wrong, if the process involves a jury of his peers, it's like Trump said himself:

Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

Keep pretending the Mt. Everest amount of facts are not there, Tim and that we haven't learned anything new the past year.  Perfectly ok with me. 

In fact, it makes for one of the most fascinating first hand human psychology analysis based on observations  and  learning experiences for me.

Probably THE most intriguing in my life and I love learning about other people and why they behave certain ways. 

It's your brain and your choice to believe whatever Trump tells you to believe too. He described this behavior exactly in his video above....so he knows that his people will never hold him accountible and he can target them and fill their heads with bs of his choosing.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 1:56 a.m.
Like Reply

I wonder if your prediction about Trump not being held accountable will follow the same path as your prediction that Derrick Chauvin would be found not guilty because it was the drugs that killed George Floyd, not the cop?

By WxFollower - June 17, 2022, 2:19 a.m.
Like Reply

"Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters"

------------------------

Mike,

He's right because he knows he's a cult leader. This is consistent with the ex Pres not losing support even after his berating Pence for not doing something unconstitutional to illegally keep him in power against the will of the voters based on his bald faced lie leading to "Hang Mike Pence" chants. Then he said maybe he deserves that.  And he never called to check on Pence's safety. Instead, he calls him a "pussy"!!!

Amazingly, he still retains most supporters because they're hypnotized by the bullshit. Mike, are we in the Twilight Zone??

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 2:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Exactly Larry,

The biggest cult in US history. by at least a few orders of magnitude and Fox and other scared of Trump republicans serve as high priests.

They're afraid because all Trump has to do is say  "Don't vote for _____  _____ and that persons political career is over because his loyal 10s of millions of sheeple will blindly do whatever he tells them to do, tells them to think.

Life long strong, across the board anti censorship people will completely change their views if  it's material that's damaging to Trump.

Got to protect the cult leader at all cost. It's good business to protect Trump and not censorship.

When others NOT in the Trump worshiping cult, hold him accountable for criminal, anti democratic and anti Constitution behavior, those others are the ones seen as the criminals and Trump is the completely innocent victim, as they come up with team crazy, delusional descriptions of how Trump acted in their minds…..that are the exact opposite of what he did in the real world base on indisputable, documented facts supported by dozens of lines of confirmation from dozens of independent sources, most of them republicans. 

And as the hundreds of new pieces of evidence and information has poured in from the investigation, the response from the cult is that the investigation has not found any new information.

Yes, Larry. This is more like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

But when you /we turn the tv or computer off to end the latest episode and come back later, it's  playing again. Over and over and over because it's actually happening in the real world and after 18 months, has, if anything gotten worse.

Exposing Trumps crimes with overwhelming evidence and trying to hold him accountable, literally  causes 10's of millions of  people to become even more delusional with extreme denialism and defend him with even more ferocity.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85677/#85819

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 10:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Liz Cheney: There "is absolutely a cult of personality around Donald Trump" in the GOP

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/liz-cheney-there-is-absolutely-a-cult-of-personality-around-donald-trump-in-the-gop/

metmike: The response by the Trump cult to an article like this is always the same. It's from one of those traitor republicans who hate Trump and are out to get him and need to be removed from office ASAP.

Forget the facts..........rationalize to make the person with the authentic facts the one with the problem and Trump as the victim.

It's insanely predictable and shows a conditioned response that kicks in over and over.

Simply put, anybody for Trump is on "our side" and represents the truth and anybody against Trump is lying and trying to take down Trump because of their dishonest agenda.

Trump vows Liz Cheney will be defeated after a pro-impeachment GOP lawmaker lost to a Trump-backed challenger

Jun 15, 2022, 3:37 PM                       https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-liz-cheney-going-to-lose-just-like-tom-rice-2022-6 

• Trump lashed out at Rep. Liz Cheney while basking in the defeat of another pro-impeachment lawmaker.                
  • Trump has made it his mission to chase pro-impeachment lawmakers out of the GOP.     
  • Wyoming's Republican primary takes place on August 16.
  • ++++++++++++++++++++
  • metmike: Ordinarily, a crazy fact like this, however incredible might just be extremely interesting but isolated and not that important with the big picture.   But this time is totally unprecedented in history by an astronomically wide margin.  It DEFINES the big picture!!! Many tens of millions of people are positive that the election was stolen from Trump. They think that elections are rigged and follow whatever Trump says as part of his cult. This is off the charts mind control of enough people to threaten our democracy based on the most corrupt political person in history controlling the outcomes of elections..........which could actually feature him in office again in 2024. I thought that as impossible a year ago, assuming the people in the cult would eventually see the brightly shining light but their response to the light, amazingly has been to go farther into the darkness of Trump's cult.  That's what makes this cult so dangerous and frankly, it seems to be part of a rapidly developed evolution type response from human minds to the age of overwhelming information. Seriously, it's resulted in the loss of  many basic critical thinking skills and instead, using an increasing reliance of sources that line up with your/our belief system/party to tell you how to think.....and those sources KNOW IT. So they maximize their control. It's also the age of DISinformation which also takes advantage of this loss of critical thinking. Sources can post DISinformation about anything and have it embraced by others without being fact checked or vetted because human minds in the year 2022 rarely do that anymore. They believe things based on it reading or sounding convincing, alarming or lining up with what they want to believe or because a source that thinks like them is  passing it on.
By mcfarm - June 17, 2022, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

liz cheney of all people to criticize. Wasn't it her Dad with her help and 100% backing that started a war that killed and maimed hundreds of thousands. And Dick had the backing of most everyone {with false info} and yet there was no cult to be found was there Liz?  No cult anywhere. Politicians are mostly evil it turns out.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 11:41 a.m.
Like Reply

And she was elected after that.

Now she will be defeated for a different reason. Trump ordered voters in her district to vote her out because anybody that holds him accountable, is a trader and enemy to the Trump cult.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

This is the conservative platform that got Liz Cheney elected in 2016:

https://cheney.house.gov/

Liz Cheney serves as Wyoming’s lone member of Congress in the U.S. House of Representatives. She was first elected in 2016, on a platform of pursuing conservative solutions to help create jobs, cut taxes and regulation, expand America’s energy, mining and ag industries and restoring America’s strength and power in the world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what will throw her out later this year:

By mcfarm - June 17, 2022, 2:47 p.m.
Like Reply

totally agree on what she ran on, I remember well. Not at all sure what she stands for today or if she followed thru on any commitments. All she had to do really is get a list of question from banks and Jordon and ask them at the hearing but she was scared to death and on orders from the crazy libs on what she could ask and what was not allowed...and that is a major problem whether MM sees it or not. At any rate the last poll {you like polls right?} had her down some 34 points.

By WxFollower - June 17, 2022, 3:47 p.m.
Like Reply

The ex-Pres said: "I could shoot somebody and not lose voters"

The ex-Pres said about the chants for Pence to be hung: "He deserves it" and called him a "pussy".

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 3:58 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

She absolutely still stands for all those things today, including integrity and honesty.

She didn't change.........the majority of republicans have changed by following Trump. 

Republicans in 2022 believe............whatever Trump tells them to believe.

Republicans in 2022 vote for...........whoever Trump tells them to vote for.

Trump even suckered them for 250 million bucks in less than 2 months at the end of 2020.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85730/

Republicans that watch Fox in 2022...........saw what Trump wanted Fox to broadcast.

Fox News viewers have no clue: Network blocks nearly all critical coverage of Donald Trump

Fox News viewers are almost completely in the dark about Trump's Jan. 6 insurrection or the revelations since then

https://www.salon.com/2022/06/08/fox-news-viewers-have-no-clue-network-blocks-nearly-all-critical-coverage-of-donald/

metmike: No wonder Tim keeps repeating that the Jan 6 committee has told us nothing new. That would be like a farmer watching his crops being destroyed by the massive deluges in the Upper Midwest in the historic 1993 Mississippi floods, repeating "It's not raining". We have clear skies. The National Weather Service is making it up to generate more funding. 

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 4:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry,

What these Trump supporters totally miss out on is that they keep insisting this is all about just one day in Washington and it's no big deal that some protestors got out of hand, like Gunter described them, tourists that got lost.

Jan 6, 2021 is about .000001% of the problem!

If it was a one day event, then on Jan 7, 2021 and afterwards we would have gone back to accepting the results of the most secure and proven election in history.

It's the complete opposite of that. We have an extremely dangerous psychopath, who insists Biden stole the election who is totally controlling the minds of some 70% of republicans on June 17, 2022.........with those in his cult doubling down on Trump DISinformation with any attempts to shine a light into their truth starved brains.

Their major news source, Fox completely censors the truth and our avid anti censorship leader here rationalized that it's "good business". So most Trump followers HAVE NO IDEAL what happened leading up to the Insurrection, which allows Fox and Trump to tell them what to believe. 

If these tens of million of republicans have not responded by now.........they will NEVER respond and Trump will NEVER change and Fox and company will never change because changing, means they lose complete control of the captured minds.

We now have half the country convinced that elections can't be trusted, thanks to Trump and we have a madman running that party with complete nonsense filling their heads.

The other parties agenda is sentencing our country to a sustained depression if their fake green energy scam can't be stopped. Fossil fuels will be the life blood of every developed country for at least the next 10 years(the vast majority of energy) and that will only change if a revolutionary invention replaces them because switching entirely to solar and wind will cost close to 500 trillion or 20 times the GDP which is impossible. Trying to go all solar and wind will cause a depression........based on the physical laws of energy, science and economics.

The only chance we have and I mean the ONLY chance is if a non Trump republican becomes the new leader and brings sanity back to our energy policies and TRUMP GOES AWAY.

As long as we have Trump blatantly lying and causing the republicans to stand for blatant lies.......our democracy will be seriously threatened.

This will sound odd to those that believe in the fake green energy scam but the faith in a plan that  can NEVER work.......NEVER which has been sold over the course of decades, is not that much different than the blind faith that republicans have for Trump right now.

This is why I think it may be an evolutionary development/weakness  in humans responding to the way our brains receive information compared to the past.

The gatekeepers who control the narratives know exactly how to use this new technology.

Captured brains            

14 responses |         

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

By GunterK - June 17, 2022, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

"...., like Gunter described them, tourists that got lost.....'

metmike, please show me where I expressed my belief that protesters were "tourists that got lost"

thank you

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Actually, it's easy for the focus here to be diverted to discussions like this current thread......which are good discussions but not why I'm here.

I'm here for free to take advantage of that same technology which is poisoning the minds of so many people today but, instead to use it to make the world better and fill minds with truth and positive ways to think  and become better human beings......while evolving myself in that direction while doing the research to share it.

Use this to make yourself a better person-guaranteed            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82252/

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 6:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Gladly Gunter. You will note that I didn't put quotations around what you said, I paraphrased it to the best of my memory.........which is obviously better than yours about what you said, especially since you were the one that started this thread below.

The point is that you were trying to convince us that the people in the building had authorization (in fact, your exact quote is "they were invited to enter")  like tourists.

trying to understand "law and order"            

Started by GunterK - June 16, 2021, 2:27 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71102/

"Other films showed how the police opened the door for the protesters, let them in and even guided them. Those guys cannot even be charged with “trespassing”, since they were invited to enter, IMHO.

Yet, all of those who entered the building (and maybe some who stayed outside) have now been held in jail, the ones who did damage, as well as the ones who were invited to enter"

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 6:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I also couldn't help but find the conversation at this thread from over a year ago to be profound, considering where we are today and loved Larry's hilarious memes that best displayed this authorized tourists idea above.

Pic of GOP Rep barricading Capitol doors after he compared rioters to “tourists” OMG      

Started by WxFollower - May 17, 2021, 12:06 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69530/

By GunterK - June 17, 2022, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you for clarifying this minor issue, metmike…

At that time, there was indeed somebody out there who used the exact term “tourists that got lost”.  I find this choice of words to be ridiculous (there were obviously no tourists in this building on that day)  and don’t want to have this phrase associated with me.

I do remember posting the short paragraph you printed above..

And I still believe that a distinction should be made between the protesters who broke through windows and doors and entered the building illegally (I am all for those to be punished)… and those other protesters who were invited into the building by the Police.

As I stated before, I am not trained in law… this is just my opinion.   I am not trying to convince anybody who has a different view.  I am only expressing my personal views

PS:

I remember seeing 3 videos showing the police letting the protesters into the building…. 2 shot by participants, and 1 from an official, stationary surveillance camera.  

You sound as if you didn’t see these videos.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 8:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, you are totally full of crap again. Protestors were NOT invited into the building by police.

Just like I asked you to show the evidence of the fake steal in the middle of the night that you claim you saw on your screen with your own eyes, and just happened to remember the exact number and you just bs-ed even more.

But this particular Gunter bs thread ends with that last post of yours. 

"I saw what I saw. While the CNN screen showed something else for a few minutes, 19,958 votes were subtracted from Trump, and 19,958 votes were added to Biden. Too bad, I didn’t download it."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71102/#71223

yet somehow, there's no records anywhere from anybody and every tv station and political office tapes everything that's broadcast, including all the political parties from both sides that tape everything.........but even Trump never used this one.

Somehow, Gunter witnessed it and even remembers the exact number down to the vote.

You were totally lying Gunter. You can't witness something that NEVER HAPPENED.

What really happened, is as usual you READ about it on one of your  sources that were passing it along and as the king of believing in conspiracy theories........you believed it:

Then, as the lying snake that you are, to present it as authentic here to convince other far right people that are your targets to join you,  you lied and continually insisted that you saw it with your own eyes. No you didn't. You read somebody else stating that they saw it based on DISinformation on the internet and you wanted to believe it and wanted to convince others to join your bs club. 

https://ground.news/article/fc24748a-3fc9-45e6-8e9d-65ecba9d6ca1

Either you are pathologically delusional or a pathological liar to be constantly insisting in impossible things like this(with DISinformation and propaganda) then, when confronted with the truth and facts, doggedly doubling down on the lie, when caught red handed in the lie.

Things will always go much better here if you'd tell the truth. You should try it.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 8:57 p.m.
Like Reply

People here don't need your DISinformation Gunter and I'm not going to spend hundreds of posts busting it like I did last year.

I had to ask you twice on a previous thread to pick another of millions of wonderful topics in the world to post about here but not one that features your DISinformation and lack of self control with pathological  lying. 

This is the 3rd request this week.

I get that you wanted an explanation for what you pretended to not remember.

I showed the post........but you want to push back with bs.................now drop it and go on to something else.

By metmike - June 17, 2022, 11:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Fact check: Five enduring lies about the Capitol insurrection

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/politics/fact-check-capitol-insurrection-january-6-lies/index.html

Lie: The rioters were invited into the Capitol by police

A common refrain from January 6 rioters, and some of their Republican defenders, is that they were welcomed into the Capitol by police officers.

Trump said in a book interview in March that "the Capitol Police were ushering people in" and "the Capitol Police were very friendly. You know, they were hugging and kissing." The claim has been echoed by Trump supporters. For example, Trump-endorsed Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake declared at a Trump rally in October that the people being held in jail over the Capitol attack "were invited in by Capitol Police."

Facts First: The claim that the rioters were invited into the Capitol is false. Again, about 140 police officers were assaulted while trying to stop the mob from breaching the Capitol. There were hours-long battles between police and rioters near some entrances.

it's theoretically possible that some tiny number of officers did invite rioters in

By TimNew - June 18, 2022, 8:20 a.m.
Like Reply

I wonder if your prediction about Trump not being held accountable will follow the same path as your prediction that Derrick Chauvin would be found not guilty because it was the drugs that killed George Floyd, not the cop?

You really need to stop bringing this one up MM. It was not one of your shining moments, and certainly not one for our Judicial System.   

This is the debate where I first realized you were far from an objective observer of "authentic facts". Like the biased jury,  you watched a video, got caught up in the emotion, and ignored all the evidence that contradicted the preconcieved notions.

This is where you actually stated that Autopsies were flimsy evidence. I was  literally aghast.   The most germain bit of evidence in this case was the fact that there was no tissue damage in the area where the knee was placed, which is normally indicative of asphyxiation.  Add to that,  Floyd had 3-5 times the fatal level of drugs in his system and a bad heart. 

All the opinions of all the "experts" who weren't there and never examined Floyd do nothing to change those facts, and an objective observer would have realized that.

Anyway, altho the many legitimate appeals are getting very little coverage, lets see how they turn out.

As far as Trump.  To anyone with TDS, (I E, not an objective observer),  anyone who doesn't scream for Trump to be hung from the highest yardarm is a member of some sort of cult. It's funny in a sad sort of way. I think Trump's conduct before, on and after Jan 6th was unacceptable and well beneath the dignity of the office.  But then, how often was Trump's conduct acceptable and dignified.  That was not his trademark. He also burned up a lot of credibility not just for himself, but for anyone who questioned the election. 

But,  you can't arrest someone for being an asshole unless they also break laws in the process.  And so far,  I have not see evidence of laws being broken.

But here's where it gets entertaining...   The dems have managed to convince a small, and apparentrly shrinking faction of the population that questioning the results of an election and looking for procedural means of overturning it are all not only illegal, but TREASONOUS and INSURRECTION as well as a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY!!  

I actually heard one "Legal Expert" claim that Trump was guilty of attempted murder where Pence was concerned. And I am certain we have citizens nodding in gapped mouth agreement.   Wanna bet on the outcome of that one in court? LOL.

What makes all this so Orwellian is that these same poeple are ignoring the fact that what Hillary et.al did was far closer to the definition of a threat to our democracy, and most likely well outside of the paramters of legal.   But let's not worry about all that right now.  Our focus belongs on this Kangaroo court where all the unacceptable bahaviour of Trump will be branded as illegal and the possibility of potential possibilities that the DOJ may possibly consider potential legal action grows every day.

Fortunately, as I said above, the "hoodwinked" segment of the population is shrinking. They see the dems for what they are as they focus on this charade and apparently ignore the real problems we are facing as a nation. By all indications, meaningful change will begin in November, and it can't some soon enough.

By joj - June 18, 2022, 9:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Question for Tim:

Have you ever admitted that you were wrong.....  about anything?

By TimNew - June 18, 2022, 11:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, JOJ, I have.  Once upon a time you complimented me on that very act.

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Very amazing Tim and definitely contributing to more analysis and learning for me. Thanks, man.

I would like to make a distinction between what you do and what Gunter did.  Gunter, has resorted to lying as a default response but some of that could actually be confabulation, explained below. I've busted him dozens of times doing it. I'm pretty sure that you and mcfarm don't do that and really believe what you state. You come here to express sincere views AND even make positive contributions.

Gunter came here to target far right people that he knows will fall for his lies, propaganda and DISinformation that he gets from his sources,  like Alex Jones. Which is actually the ANTI purpose for this site to exist. He almost never made positive contributions. His mindset was crystal clear to an objective observer. 

‘Alternative facts’: A psychiatrist’s guide to twisted relationships to truth          

https://theconversation.com/alternative-facts-a-psychiatrists-guide-to-twisted-relationships-to-truth-72469

Untruths aren’t always lies

First, we need to make a distinction often emphasized by ethicists and philosophers: that between a lie and a falsehood. Thus, someone who deliberately misrepresents what he or she knows to be true is lying – typically, to secure some personal advantage. In contrast, someone who voices a mistaken claim without any intent to deceive is not lying. That person may simply be unaware of the facts, or may refuse to believe the best available evidence. Rather than lying, he’s stating a falsehood. 

metmike: There could be a dozen more pages that can be added to this intriguing topic but I'll try not to go too overboard with my learning and sharing.

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Goldwater rule

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

In 2016 and 2017, a number of psychiatrists and clinical psychologists faced criticism for violating the Goldwater rule, as they claimed that Donald Trump displayed "an assortment of personality problems, including grandiosity, a lack of empathy, and 'malignant narcissism'", and that he has a "dangerous mental illness", despite having never examined him.[3][15][16] In defense of this practice, Bandy X. Lee, a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of Medicine, wrote in USA Today "[that] diagnostic practices have changed from accepting interviews to observations, so any assertion that a personal interview is mandatory for a valid professional opinion does not hold."[16]

John Gartner, a practicing psychologist, and the leader of the group Duty to Warn, stated in April 2017 that: "We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness."

By TimNew - June 18, 2022, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

You also need to bone up on "Projection"..

By mcfarm - June 18, 2022, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

for sure Trumpy has many personal behavior problems but I really believe in his heart he thinks he won the election. It does not matter how he rationalizes it, turns it.or twist it, he believed he won and won by a substantial margin. So if that is true, and I bleive it is, all that he has done since election nite can, in his mind be justified and the  crazy libs cannot legally charge him with squat. It was not a hoax, it was not trickery, or treachery or scamming or whatever other words MM tries to sell. All that matters is Trump actually thought he won and has tried since to uncover whatever changed that. He most likely will never find it but in 100 years someone might.

By WxFollower - June 18, 2022, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

1. "Crazy libs"? The ex-Pres said about the chants for Pence to be hung, which he caused: "He deserves it"

So, who are the crazy ones again?

2. "All that matters is Trump actually thought he won and has tried since to uncover whatever changed that."

Regardless of whether or not he "thought he won", that's "all that matters"? Really? So, he can berate and threaten his VP and say he deserves to be hung because he "thought he won"? And on top of that, this for him not doing something unconstitutional? 

All that matters huh??

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

A true display of the impact of Fox censoring the hearings from your ears so that you won't know the truth.

Here.........let me help with that:

Bookman: Evidence builds that Trump knew he lost, so attempted coup was criminal

https://georgiarecorder.com/2022/06/16/bookman-evidence-builds-that-trump-knew-he-lost-so-attempted-coup-was-criminal/

In a televised hearing by a U.S. House select committee this week, we got a pretty definitive answer to that particular question:

• Then-Attorney General Bill Barr testified via video that he had told Trump repeatedly and emphatically, in language too graphic to print here, that there was no evidence of significant vote fraud in Georgia or anywhere else. Barr’s replacement as attorney general later told Trump the same thing.
  • Trump’s campaign manager, Bill Stepien, testified that he too told Trump that they had lost fair and square.
  • Matt Oczkowski, the Trump campaign’s top data analyst, reaffirmed to Trump that he had lost fairly.
  • Trump’s White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, also told him he had lost.
  • Trump’s appointee as head of U.S. cybersecurity, Chris Krebs, investigated voting-machine fraud charges and announced on Twitter that “in every case of which we are aware, these claims either have been unsubstantiated or are technically incoherent.” Trump can’t claim he didn’t know about that tweet, because he fired Krebs the same day, also via Twitter, citing the tweet as the reason.
  • A similar fate befell BJay Pak, the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney for northern Georgia. In testimony made public by the House committee this week, Pak said he had reported to his Justice Department superiors that he could find no evidence of election fraud in Georgia. For that, Trump demanded his resignation.
  • And of course, in their now-infamous phone call with Trump, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his staff also patiently walked through all the detailed evidence proving that there was no evidence of voting or election fraud.

So yes, Trump knew that he had lost. Trump knew because many well-informed, credible fellow Republicans – many of them his own appointees – had dared to tell him so on repeated occasions, citing actual evidence and data. The House committee has made that clear.

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Great points Larry and joj!!!!

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 2:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Attention, Republicans!

You can turn your brains on now (-:

Former Pres. Trump Speaks about Investigation at Faith & Freedom Conference

https://www.c-span.org/video/?521049-1/president-trump-calls-select-committee-a-witch-hunt

"He also took aim at several Republicans who defended the 2020 election results, such as former Vice President Mike Pence and former Attorney General Bill Barr, calling them “weak people.” The former president also called for an investigation into the committee if Republicans gain control of Congress."

metmike: If you didn't have time to watch the entire thing, don't worry, Fox in the evening will probably have the highlights next week (-:

Seriously though, it's jaw dropping amazing/fascinating as a scientist to observe and analyze the worlds all time greatest and most dangerous cult leader in real time during my life. 

Extremely sad to see him capture the minds of so many patriotic Americans and friends but all we can do is our best to communicate the objective truth based on authentic facts/evidence........and its on others what they want to believe!