AND, THEN.......... THERE'S JOHN KERRY
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 26, 2022, 1:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXY45yasSc

What's the secret John Kerry?

Comments
By metmike - June 26, 2022, 1:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

That link doesn't get us anywhere.

If it's somebody bad about Kerry, I'll likely agree with it though (-:

Here.........let me help (-:

Kerry wants to push back hard on energy infrastructre.            

10 responses 

Started by TimNew - June 8, 2022, 3:50 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85415/

By 12345 - June 26, 2022, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

THANKS, MIKE... I FIXED THE LINK

By TimNew - June 26, 2022, 9:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah.. Kerry and this admin think we, the people paying the bills, have no right to know what he is spending and what he is spending it on.

It's litterally mind boggling.

By metmike - June 27, 2022, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

Here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXY45yasSc

This is NO right wing conspiracy theory. John Kerry is refusing to provide this information because it would help uncover the complete fraud going on with his fake climate crisis and war on fossil fuels based on anti science, anti energy, anti(fake) green agenda......sold with the "saving the planet" completely false narratives.

This is a blatant lie!

The biggest lie, getting the most traction in human history by several orders of magnitude!

By 12345 - June 27, 2022, 11:09 p.m.
Like Reply

THANKS, MIKE

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS: WHO CAN MAKE HIM PRODUCE THE INFO? WHY DON'T THEY?

By metmike - June 28, 2022, 1:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

I'm not familiar with all the nuances/legalities of this law, designed to make government accountable to the people, it's clear that Kerry is blocking attempts to get information that we have a right to know.

It's crystal clear to me as an atmospheric  scientist with great knowledge in the field of climate that there is no authentic science in existence to show a climate crisis that doesn't exist

Just programmed computer models, speculation and extreme exaggerating of the authentic science and real world to make people think that we have a crisis for a political agenda.

The empirical data shows a climate optimum for most life on this greening planet.

If there really was a climate crisis and Kerry's people were basing it on real science from people qualified to provide the data...... they would be shouting from the rooftops and wanting everybody to see the exact things that they are hiding and refusing to provide.

That tells us that they they know that they are wrong and don't want others to see why.

They are practicing the ANTI scientific method. 

1. Making up a theory, then assuming that you are right about everything. 

2. Only looking for evidence to support their theory and in this case.......manufacturing massive amounts of evidence by manipulating interpretations and blatantly exaggerating to get your results.

3. They won't openly  share anything with skeptics because they don't want them to prove that they are wrong...........and they KNOW that will happen when the skeptics see their bad science. 

A. The authentic scientific method, compels the honest scientist to sincerely try to prove themselves wrong. It includes seriously considering the questions/work of other scientists skeptical of their work to see if those skeptics have points that your speculative theory is over looking.

B. Then you SHARE THE DATA with others to have them double check it for authenticity

Kerry and company are doing the 100% polar opposite of that as I stated in #'s 1, 2 and  3 Above.