Donald Trump will announce presidential run
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 2, 2022, 6:26 p.m.

Donald Trump will announce presidential run on July 4th, per Alex Jones

https://www.audacy.com/krld/news/national/trump-will-announce-presidential-run-july-4-per-alex-jones

Before becoming moderator here, I didn't follow politics that much. Mostly spent my time learning new things about science and medicine.

That's obviously changed as doing this job, for me required being a constant fact checker and busting DISinformation, lies, propaganda and conspiracy theories at a place I represent. 

It's allowed for more learning and political discernment as well as in other realms that contribute to humanity..... than I ever thought possible(for me). 

I have never campaigned for anybody, other than my good friend, Vanderburgh County Sheriff, Dave Wedding because I believe in him so much.

If Trump runs, that will change.  I will campaign for whoever runs against him.

Trump is the man who did more political and Constitutional damage to our country than most of the other presidents combined.

Created the most divisiveness and split in his own party than any president in history. 

Caused the most hatred of any president in history. 

Created the most damage to future election results confidence.

Broke the most laws of any president.

Created his own self serving cult of tens of millions of republicans that, as he said himself would still vote for him, even if he shot somebody on Main Street. Yep, he knows his targets extremely well!

A person that is actually a delusional, pathological narcissist, that's an off the charts dangerous psychopath because of his complete mind control over those in the biggest  cult in history by and extremely wide margin.

Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

He belongs behind bars but if he runs, it will be the 2nd time that I help to get somebody elected.

The person who is...........

NOT Donald Trump!

Comments
By cutworm - July 2, 2022, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Why would you listen to Jones on this subject? He's no better than Schiff, IMHO

Didn't you blast Gunter for quoting him on other subjects?

By metmike - July 3, 2022, 1:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

After all this time you still don't get me?

I never censor any sources and in fact, will sometimes post bad sources and messages from them that disagree with me............then show the truth based on facts/evidence.

Here's a couple of examples, first of Hannity, then the 2nd one, compliments of mcfarm providing the bs Tucker email.......in the form of my favorite posts here.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86427/#86517

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86596/

I'm not posting those sources because I agree with them but in fact because I disagree with them.

With the king of bs used in this thread as the source (Jones) I thought it extremely fitting since it was him BREAKING THE NEWS to the world about his friend Donald Trump.

Can you think of a better source than Jones for this particular news item, cutworm?

With regards to Gunter.

You seriously can't tell the difference between my 1 post above from Jones and this Alex Jones crap below(hundreds of links/articles that he completely believed) gushing in most of last year from Gunter?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73302/

Don't worry though. Most of my posts about Jones will likely be more like these recent ones:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85998/#86002

Again, you are very welcome to post Alex Jones stuff and I will confront it with the truth and call it a total crap source.

Well before you get to 100+ DISinformation posts, I will ask the poster to slow down.

When I asked Gunter nicely,  it caused him to double, triple and quadruple the number of  DISinformation posts and defend all of them as if I was the enemy and he was going to defeat me, instead of trying to cooperate.

Every time I asked nicely, last year,  he just posted even more.

No more Mr. Nice guy this year with Gunter after he kept violating my very reasonable requests over and over and repeatedly lied.

By metmike - July 3, 2022, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump's 'future prospects are fading fast' as voters look for alternatives: report    

https://www.alternet.org/2022/07/donald-trump-future-propects-fading/

This is just an opinion, this time from a far left source. By posting it here, I'm not validating the source, although in this case, I actually agree.

When I post sources that I disagree with on that particular topic............you know because I debunk or bust whatever their points are in that same thread.

On Alex Jones, above, there is nothing to agree or disagree with.

He's just announcing news from his friend, Donald Trump with no opinions.

By wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 12:05 a.m.
Like Reply

With a population of 400 million plus and the best you can do is trump or Biden

We have the same problem in Canada

Although we have 5 parties wanting to be elected, not a one of them deserves to be PM IMHO

I think I would stay home rather then work for Biden

His energy policies alone have done more harm than Trump ever did to cause havoc in the USA and to a lesser extent the world

Then of coarse his "build back better" never passed , which is the only good thing about that thought

You would think a climate scientist would have a hard time not only supporting but actually working for those policies. Would those policies not give an honest climate scientist severe heart burn, or some thing that flies in the face of numerous posts of why all this climate science is dead wrong and then work to have theses policies  as the way forward???

Good grief. You must really think Trump is bad to work against all those previous posts on MF and against Trump

I have an idea Trump would be your best friend re: climate hoax, but it seems you disagree

My take is MM thinks trumps bad side is worse than his climate policies are good

By metmike - July 4, 2022, 12:37 a.m.
Like Reply

"My take is MM thinks trumps bad side is worse than his climate policies are good"

"You must really think Trump is bad"

You hit the target dead center bullseye with that one Wayne!

"With a population of 400 million plus and the best you can do is trump or Biden"

Agreed. That is insane isn't it.

With Trump, he got to where he is with his ability to convince people of bullcrap. Tell the right lies in convincing fashion and cause people to believe in you.

Not that unusual in politics but with Trump, it's at the level of  the biggest cult leader in history. 

Clinton and Obama were gifted, charismatic bs-ers too. 

Reagan had the same extreme charisma too that allowed him to convince people in whatever it was he sold....... but he mostly backed it up with authenticity and united the country more than he divided it, while telling profound truths instead of lies.

By wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 11:20 a.m.
Like Reply

I guess the old saying, every thing and every body has a price is true

For MM the price is trump vs. Biden climate policies

The price was high enough that MM would choose  to work for the climate hoax

Do we have a bs on MF when the price is high enough??? That conviction of many posts, just went out the window, when the price of conviction went high enough

Every body has their price especially MM

I hope this post dis respects you MM

You are a total fraud, with no morals or convictions when the price gets high enough

And we get angry about elected officials selling out if the price is high enough

He## MM fits right in with those who would sell out if the price is high enough

By metmike - July 4, 2022, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

"I hope this post dis respects you MM"

Wayne,

I really like you a lot, man. And I know that you're typing from a hate blinded mind that's upset because of my position about Trump that emphatically disagrees with yours.

When you went on a tirade with personal attacks on me like this over the Winter because I busted one of your sources several times for being fraudulent, you doubled down, then tripled down and got way out of control.

I made an email contact to help you to calm down, so it would be between us and not embarrassing to you in front of others and you accused me of stalking you and your wife feared for her life.

Remember that Wayne?

I finally suggested that you take off the rest of the month to cool off, then come back, which caused you to become even more  beligerent and declare that nobody tells you what to do...........then I was forced to  suspend you for the rest of the month......which seemed to work.

I'm only reminding you of this to advice you to cool off and not flaunt an intentional personal attack on anybody here.  

Continue to post here as always but NOT like the last post. 

Best wishes, my friend and I sincerely hope you take the advice because you make some great posts here.

Mike

By wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Golly MM

What did I say on this post that wasn't true??

By metmike - July 4, 2022, 1:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne, I'm not going to engage with hateful bullcrap that flaunts the intention as to disrespecting another poster.

Trying to defend it or plead ignorance will only dig your hole deeper.

Stop it and go on to something else or I will have to assume you are in another one of your long lived moods/tirades because somebody(me) disagreed with your political belief system and be forced to give you another time out.

I won't spend weeks and weeks enabling you like before because I want to make you happy. 

Some people here actually learn from others.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86638/#86687

Wayne: "I hope this post dis respects you MM

You are a total fraud, with no morals or convictions"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86688/