Bannon to testify?
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 10, 2022, 1:52 p.m.

More potential new news for republicans to pretend they already knew?

No, this time they will claim its NEW news!

Bannon initiates talks with January 6 panel on testifying over Capitol attack

Cooperation of former Trump strategist could provide unique insight into inner-workings of Trump’s push to overturn election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/10/steve-bannon-discussions-january-6-committee-capitol-attack

metmike: Embedded in this article was a link to this email from Trump:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22082936-president-trump-letter-07092022pdf

Putting everything aside and just reading the manner that this person communicates in this letter makes it clear that they are mentally ill/deranged and using pathologically obsessed language. 

Seriously, if Trump never existed and somebody gave me a letter like this and asked me what type of person wrote it........there would be no question that there are deeply serious psychological instability issues.

Comments
By metmike - July 10, 2022, 2:03 p.m.
Like Reply

The Surprising Reason Donald Trump Cleared The Path For Steve Bannon's January 6 Testimony (msn.com)

I think that, actually it could be that  Bannon and Trump know that Bannon will give favorable testimony for Trump and this is their plan to sabotage the committee by doing it. 

Why would we suddenly get this release of a personal email from Donald Trump to Steve Bannon  RIGHT AFTER IT CAME OUT, unless it was intentional for some sort of scheme?

Regardless, that letter from Trump is the epitemy of a pathological person with the verbiage and expression of thoughts.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22082936-president-trump-letter-07092022pdf

It was intentionally released to the public as a clever propaganda tool to keep the captured minds focused on his messages but WOW! This guy is truly deranged!

We know with absolute certainty that Trump authored every bit of that letter. 

By mcfarm - July 10, 2022, 3:49 p.m.
Like Reply

don't see it as Bannon initiating anything. He claimed executive privelage, Trump waived it and now he says he will testify. Bombshell, shocking, earth shattering. You do realize obsession can run deep, right?

By metmike - July 10, 2022, 8:27 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess it would be wishful thinking for you to ever contemplate points about this mcfarm.......instead of the usual conditioned/expected response.

By mcfarm - July 10, 2022, 8:40 p.m.
Like Reply

who had the conditioned response of obsession? Was not me and we will see if Bannon shows just what scenario was closer and if a bombshell is found. After nearly what? 4 years of promises we are still waiting and all we have to show for it is more division by libs who lie, millions of wasted money and America drifting aimlessly.

By metmike - July 11, 2022, 4:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Even after misxharacterizing me as claiming there will be a bombshell which is the opposite of what I think will happen and me pointing that out to you….you double down on the mischaracterization Because of your preconceived conditioning when anything related to,this is discussed.

note to readers…..before directing a comment to somebody, make sure you actually try to understand what THEY are saying not what you wanted them to say.

By mcfarm - July 11, 2022, 6:53 a.m.
Like Reply

your "bombshell" was to bring your obsession with TDs back into a conversation and to put forward the notion he orchestrated the entire Bannon testimony...I said we will see but you will of moved on by then to the latest lib conspiracy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/steve-bannons-defense-accused-of-lying-to-a-judge-%e2%80%93-in-after-midnight-doj-court-filing-report/ar-AAZrmDv?ocid=AARDHP&li=BBnb7Kz   just look...all the key words strategically placed. Late at nite, Bombshell, court etc etc. Next someone will accuse Trump for the entire fiasco and of course anyone who accuses Trump only means guilty as charged. Just throw more crap out there.

By metmike - July 12, 2022, 4:03 a.m.
Like Reply

By not changing my political ideology very much the past several years, I'm being viewed as more and more liberal.

How does that happen?

From one side getting more and more extreme right and the relative comparison to everybody else APPEARS TO BE getting farther left.

With the left doing the same thing..........I appear to be more conservative to that side.

Larry is probably close to being in the same boat.

So everybody in the middle is being shunned or feeling abandoned by both parties that are getting farther and farther apart on most issues. 

More and more divided and there doesn't seem to be a way for it improve with both parties geared up towards interpreting every issue as one sided to rally there side and villify the other sides.

Us vs them. We stand for everything good and the other side are pieces of crap that don't deserve to have say about anything. 

By mcfarm - July 12, 2022, 7:10 a.m.
Like Reply

nobody is a piece of crap. sometimes they peddle crap. this  country is far too important to let crap set the agenda. That is what the fight is about. And it is a fight.

By metmike - July 12, 2022, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Its great to read that from you!

By TimNew - July 12, 2022, 1:04 p.m.
Like Reply

By not changing my political ideology very much the past several years, I'm being viewed as more and more liberal.

How does that happen?

From one side getting more and more extreme right and the relative comparison to everybody else APPEARS TO BE getting farther left.

I am where I've been on the political spectrum for decades.

I don't know if your views have changed, but you have some very liberal beliefs.

You are in favor of gun control.

You are in favor of socialized medicine.

You are in favor of a liberal social welfare system.

You are in favor of assorted government controls.

I think you come in moderate to right on some economic policies and your views on climate change are definitely right of center.

Perhaps you have become more vocal on these other views, but I do not recal being aware of them prior to the last year or 2.

By metmike - July 12, 2022, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I do not recal being aware of them prior to the last year or 2.

They have always been my views and you just apparently did  NOT notice before but now YOU have noticed and are drawing more attention to it............exactly the point that I was making and seeing me as more liberal and, as mcfarm likes to make it seem, me being a traitor for supporting any liberal position.

That did not happen before.

It's likely that they have been expressed more than before because, when I was spending my time correcting bs  attacks on Trump(Mueller investigation) you assumed I was on your side.

Now that I'm spending more time correcting bs far right positions.......I'm seen as having shifted my position.

Nope, not one iota. Same guy, same exact positions.  It's all in how you guys are viewing me.....my original point.

Another thing that has definitely changed. When Trump was president and had control it was the dems that were reacting with massive bs,  so there was way more liberal things to correct. 

Not that Biden and the dems are in control, its the republicans flinging more bs .

That's actually how it works. When the Rs take over in November, I would bet my house that the D bs ramps up. 

All the sources of the party NOT in control  manufacture bs about the decisions that they can't control because the enemy is in charge and is ruining the country.

Happens exactly that way everytime there is a party change with regards to political offices/congress.

CNN was EXTREME when Trump was president.

Now, FOX is even more extreme because Biden is  president.

metmike debunks extreme views but has the exact same political ideology.

By WxFollower - July 12, 2022, 3:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

Indeed, my overall positions have not changed much over the last 6 years. I consider myself a moderate with a right of center slant on non-social issues. As a moderate, I emphasize the importance of the various sides talking and then coming up with compromised positions for the overall good of the country. I was a big John Kasich supporter in 2016 and I still would be if he were to run again.

By metmike - July 12, 2022, 3:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry,

I was actually going to mention you earlier but you stated it best because...........it's you!