An Arizona representative running for secretary of state told a crowd at a June fundraiser: "Ain't gonna be no concession speech coming from this guy"
He has said he wants to ban early voting, co-sponsored a bill that would allow the state's Republican-led legislature the ability to overturn election results, and is currently gathering signatures on a petition that says it would decertify the state's 2020 election results, despite the fact that a petition cannot legally overturn them (and despite the fact that several lawsuits and audits have confirmed Trump's loss in Arizona).
Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake — another Trump ally whom the former president has endorsed — echoed those comments, telling the crowd at the event, "[Trump] did not concede, and I think that was really smart because that was the most dirty, filthy, rotten election I've ever seen."
metmike: It scares the heck out of me to think of people like this actually in leadership positions. Not because they exist but because they can win elections with this anti democratic, delusional platform as a result of so many people having this same very dangerous/delusional mindset.
We can ask............where did the tens of millions of people get this mindset from?
Trump of course, with enormous assistance from places like Fox that INTENTIONALLY brainwash complete bs into the minds of people that follow what is taught to them with the faith of a religion.
Like with climate crisis religion and anti COVID vaxx religion, people's minds are the targets of information gatekeepers that understand how to send convincing messages that create fear (we have X number of years left to save the planet) and anger(corrupt people stole the election from Trump).
They manufacture realities to amplify that fear/anger in vulnerable minds so that it disables objective, critical thinking and replaces it with their messages.......repeated over and over. After awhile, there is no longer any analysis of the reasons for why they think this way. It becomes an indisputable fact up there with gravity and other real proven facts. Every time another piece of news related to their wrong understanding is processed...........it strengthens the wrong understanding because their brain is programmed to do that.
For instance. During the Jan 6th hearings, the powerful evidence showing that Trump was doing everything in his power to fraudulently overturn the results of the 2020 election caused tens of millions of people that think the election was stolen.........to believe even more strongly that it was stolen!
Their brains interpreted the hearings as just really dishonest people trying to get Trump (the victim) with made up evidence. If you watched Fox, that's exactly what you were taught to believe.
But its much worse than that by several orders of magnitude about the fake climate crisis that 100s of times more people believe in on the planet.
Dutch farmers and nitrogen
Started by metmike - July 7, 2022, 8:49 p
Record rain in St. Louis is what climate change looks like?
Started by metmike - July 27, 2022, 12:13 p.m.
Hot Summer NOT caused by climate change/the science
Started by metmike - July 22, 2022, 7:08 p.m.
Extinction Rebellion vandalize over lack of heat coverage
Started by metmike - July 19, 2022, 4:18 p.m.
People that believe in the climate crisis, think people that believe the election was stolen are nuts.
People that believe the election was stolen, believe that people who believe in the fake climate crisis are nuts.
Just another example of this:
Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.
Ifyoubelieve one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.
I suppose you could also include captured brains when Biden declares over and over he never had any communication with Hunter's deals with foreign leaders or foreign people of influence or foreign people looking for lucrative contracts etc etc. and the millions of people who accept his line of bs
Just to be fair Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law captured millions of dollars from lucrative business deals with the Saudis. Ivanka might have also profited, so every body seems to have a hand out looking for money. Poor Hillary only got 100,000 the 1st time she tried for enrichment but she and her husband made up for it later on with well paid speeches. Maybe inflation upped the price of paid speeches?? Selling uranium to Russia had to be the worst stunt she ever did for profit and put USA resources, in control of an adversary country [Russia]
Biden says he has never involved himself in any thing of the kind, for self enrichment.. And yet one wonders how Biden and so many Dems have enriched them selves once elected to office. Now I would hazard a guess Biden might have trouble selling hot dogs to invisible people., in the real world of commerce. And yet he tells us we are in the best of economic times. Who has the captured brain who listens to that bs. As of lately it seems not so many as voted for him.
Those who profit and have a following of captured brains include Biden for sure, Bernie Sanders and Pelosi's husband who has not done much of any thing constructive to earn his keep is suddenly a master stk market guru, investing millions and some how making huge sums of profit. I am sure there are many from all sides of elected office, those just come to mind
Now why the AG is not investigating Biden or Hunter is a mystery to me.
I read post after post from MM about captured brains but it seems the pubs are always the folks with captured brains, on this forum. Seems to me there is enough for every body.
But I could be wrong and admit my lack of knowledge about your system of gov't. I don't think we have Fox news on our TV score card, but if so, I never seem to hear it. We watch Canadian content and Trudeau with his fool idea of cutting back on nitrogen use age for crop growth.
Maybe I should stay with crop tour reports on MF
End of rant but I am getting tired of hearing about captured brains. I think most have got the message and will believe or not.
Give it a rest MM. You have two subjects to post about on MF. Captured brains and climate
Maybe try some thing different . I would think you could generate some interest on different subjects. I try to mix it up a bit. Some times works, some times not so much
Let me help you out here............AGAIN, Wayne.
1. In the last month, I've made almost 500 NON climate change or captured brain posts here.
2. What makes you think that you can tell other people here what they should post? Where is that coming from?
3. You are extremely welcome to post on any topic of your choosing that you think is interesting and it's extremely likely that I will respond with tons of posts and information in YOUR thread about what YOU want to discuss here. Even if they are things that disagree with me. When you do that, you are extremely appreciated.
4. This is a perfect example: https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87697/
5. You don't want to read stuff that disagrees with your belief system and want this to be an echo chamber that doesn't confront bull crap from your side. In case you hadn't noticed, the topics in this thread are affecting more people than most other 2 topics(climate and fake election). For awhile, in 2021 I spent the most time on the anti COVID Vaxx DISinformation because that needed to be confronted with gusto.
Since you are struggling to see the connection, it's this Wayne.
The bigger the bs and the more people it impacts............the more likely it is to be a topic that I spend alot of time debunking with the objective, authentic truth.
Read my mission statement, Wayne.........it's who I am and the biggest reason that I'm here.
6. Regarding Biden being corrupt..........which is something you believe in......I've spent 100s of posts related to that and his inability to perform as a president and the Hunter laptop story:
7. And Mueller corruption and Clinton corruption:
8. And you loved every one of THOSE posts but can't take the heat when its YOUR sides bs that gets confronted. Wayne, get over yourself, dude. I know you're comparing this place to extreme right echo chambers that you prefer but, as explained in pretty clear details above this will never be one of those places and based on well defined, honest reasoning using science/evidence, integrity, objectively and the scientific method for discernment. I'm flawed and wrong sometimes too and counting on others here to point those times out and for us, together to constantly learn new things. I can tell how much that you like to learn, Wayne.
9. You are only 2 days off of your 2nd suspension here this year for posting attacks like this........then when confronted, double down on the attack and declare you won't change because you are Canadian or some other silly justifications.
Wayne: "I hope this post dis respects you MM
You are a total fraud, with no morals or convictions"
10. I like you, Wayne even though you seem to be doing your best to change that. You have contributed an incredible amount of positive stuff here and I fully recognize you bringing up more fresh topics/news than anybody else but me.....which is just part of why I like and appreciate you.
11. However, you should try to do 3 things for yourself............and that's what I care the most about, Wayne.....YOU.
1. Get the chip off your shoulder regarding the battles you're picking with me because I'm doing exactly what I promised to do here in my mission statement. I can tell that you are an honest man with integrity that likes to stand up for his beliefs but you MUST respect other people doing the same thing when they state things that disagree with your beliefs.
2. Keep in mind that I don't make a cent here and am sharing information to enlighten people as an atmospheric scientist and trying to make the world better and more honest. Be more appreciative to somebody that is trying to give you a generous gift.
Your true friends tell you the truth and expect nothing in return.
3. Be more tolerant of ALL other people and discussions that disagree with how you think. I don't suspect there's a chance for you to "see the light" or change your mind on anything political (that's ok) but at least be tolerant of others and their right to type things that disagree with what you think.
12. In the past, when I post things like I just did to you, instead of getting the message, you often defend the behavior and double down on the attack. I sincerely hope that you don't respond this way again, right now. I spent a bit of my valuable time typing this out so that its crystal clear, with complete transparency so there can be no misinterpretation on your part.
I want to keep you here Wayne. Do you want to be here?
I'm not trying to change you either but you must respect other people, including their right to post things that disagree with your belief system.
Wayne, if you disagree with me on anything PLEASE, PLEASE do confront me with why you disagree using facts or evidence. Those are my favorite posts here by a mile.
However, nobody has the right to tell others here what they can post or to make personal attacks or call names when they post things that challenge your beliefs.
I get the objection to the negativety part of attacking the stolen election fraud mindset and fake climate crisis.
So this is the exactamundo, perfect thread that stresses the optimal POSITIVE mindset.......and has actually helped me to move in that direction.
Let me know what you think, please:
I think people who have no questions about the integrity of our elections are willfully ignorant to a clinical degree.