iowa election futures market
1 response | 0 likes
Started by bear - Aug. 7, 2022, 11:36 a.m.

https://iemweb.biz.uiowa.edu/

just an observation, and my interpretation.

as more of trumps candidates win their primaries, the odds of the pubs taking the senate are going down.  this will make the dems happy.   i wonder how many pubs will get frustrated over this problem.  

by nov., we will see if the future markets here are eventually accurate, or it they will be way off.  

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 7, 2022, 7:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks bear!

Thats exactly what I’ve been saying.

Donald Trump is the biggest gift in history to the democrats.

He split the Republican Party up and caused a huge division in his party……those that have integrity and follow the truth and those that belong to the Trump cult.

but even worse, he created a brand new person on the ballot in elections.

Not Donald Trump.

It absolutely elected Joe Biden.

absurdly, the Trump cult has been told by Trump that Biden stole the election….when tens of millions of people voted for Biden because of NOTHING Biden did or deserved.

More people voted for  Biden not because they thought he was a great choice but because he was NOT Donald Trump and even more people today are NOT Donald Trump in this country.

The name of the strongest democratic candidate in many upcoming elections is NOT Donald Trump.

The more a republican embraces Donald Trump in upcoming elections, the stronger it will make NOT Donald Trump When it comes time to vote.

considering the complete disasters of this current administration, the upcoming elections should be an historical landslide in favor of republicans.

the thing keeping the D’s in it in many elections with a chance is Donald Trump.

You might as well be speaking a foreign language when telling that to a Trump supporter.