https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6poJns9mQ good bye first amendment all to help the Biden regime
By the way MM. We were wondering the other day just how many votes the FBI and justice department had cost Trump these last 2 elections. Saw a interview with a Harvard professor who was a Hillary voter and proud lib. He had undertaken a large project of estimating the votes the corruption had cost Trump. His total was 2.5 million. Read that number 2.5 million. How much longer are going to hear "the most safe and fair election in history"?
Ironically, the FBI thanks to Comey's last minute announcement about Hillary's emails, may very well have given Trump the 2016 election.
Interesting way to continue to look at it, mcfarm.
This is based on news about dirt on a laptop from an opponents son, correct?
You guys, now think that's the reason that Trump deserved to win.
There's no doubt that this did happen and it was a factor and I made dozens of posts about it myself.
But there's a couple of other factors.
1. After squawking for almost 2 years about complete imaginary and fraudulently conjured up votes that Trump never got that Biden actually did, you guys have completely obliterated your credibility on anything that has to do with the results of the 2020 election. We have many dozens of threads showing it indisputably.
2. Larry makes a great point. Comey issued news that was actually ABOUT CLINTON that voters should dial into whether they think HILLARY CLINTON was qualified to be president. This news related exactly to something she did on the job.
3. The news that you are referring to didn't make Donald Trump more qualified or deserving to be president. It was news about the son of his opponent. Keep in mind that Biden has about the longest track record of any politician in history for us to judge him by already. The news with Hunter, was news about Joe Biden's son. I totally agree that this was covered up and that Joe Biden was in cahoots with his son doing illegal stuff. ...which was already out there forever(they impeached Trump for trying to dig up more on it) and pretty stale but the laptop revived it with legit evidence.
4. After the 2020 election we saw the real Donald Trump. A self serving, unpatriotic, Constitution violating, psychopathic cheater, abusing his power and influence to take advantage of his loyalists with his diabolical scheming that attempted to overturn the most secure election in history any way possible. And ALL the facts proved it irrefutably!
5. Thank God to the justice department for seeing things about this evil person that some of us were blind to. Having our backs and keeping this unqualified man out of office again.
You blame the justice department because they covered something up. I get that and agree with that.
However, the consequence of covering up saved our country.
Yeah, Biden's policies are really bad, especially energy and my favorite topic......the fake climate crisis but as somebody that prides themselves on ethical standards......I make no deals with the devil to get what I want.
I don't care how much better that some of Trump's policies were/are. He is totally unqualified to ever hold political office again and he didn't magically transform into a different Donald Trump in November 2020. We got to see the REAL Donald Trump abusing his power blatantly when the chips were down.
You only get that way from positive reinforcement of decades of getting away with clever chicanery and abuse of power.
There can be no other interpretation.
Can you imagine Jimmy Carter doing this.
Ronald Reagan? George Bush? George Washington?
Not even Bill Clinton.
In fact, even Al Gore conceded in 2020 and that one actually featured a razor close election that came down to a recount in Florida and he actually could have generated a very legit case contesting the results.
Even professional climate liar Al Gore didn't do this!
Trump stands alone at the very top in the despicable behavior Politician Hall of Fame and that will always be his legacy for anybody that recognizes the truth.
You can continue to follow Fox news lead. Pretending that Donald Trump was a savior and the victim here....completely ignoring the authentic facts above.
Despite my extremely unkind review of Trump's actions and being grateful to the justice department, I totally see where you are coming from about this:
Hunter Bidens laptop
Started by metmike - Aug. 30, 2022, 4:14 p.m. https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88508/
I realize that this probably doesn't compute in the head's of political people..... that see everything from one side and only one side and this appears to be opposing positions.
If you were capable of taking off the political blinders, you would see that the truth is not based on politics.
By WxFollower - June 22, 2022, 7:07 p.m.
Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.
If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.
No doubt this still does not compute if you are a Trump supporter so here's the short version:
1. The justice department did something really wrong before the 2020 election.
2. After the election, Trump did things that were 100 times more wrong/worse than what the DOJ did. 100 times worse than what Biden did that would have been exposed on the laptop. 200 times worse than what Hillary Clinton did with her emails.
3. What the justice department did does NOT offset what Trump did or in the delusional case, mean that Donald Trump deserves to be president.
I had the chance to actually look at the video.
It actually has 0 to do with the verbiage of your post.
The actual video is about Facebook censoring COVID vaccine DISinformation. To that, I will simply reply with this:
COVID vaxx DISinformation/information compilation
Started by metmike - July 23, 2022, 5:07 p.m.
We never censored anything at MarketForum on COVID, especially because there was an independent, objective scientist(atmospheric) that spent hundreds of hours to confront all the DISinformation as evidenced above.
Interesting how the censorship issue got flipped when the January 6th hearings started. When all the major networks were carrying the January 6th hearings.......Fox censored them.
Instead, they played the video of the hearings in session, while controlling the audio to tell their viewers what to think. Then later, playing back recorded parts of the hearings and again, telling their viewers what to think, which completely contradicted the authentic points in the hearings.
January 6 committee-6-9-22
69 responses |
Started by metmike - June 9, 2022, 7:19 p.m.