The Most Danderously Incompetent President In History
24 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 28, 2018, 9:53 a.m.

Trump just can’t get things done, and we need to stop having conversations predicated on the assumption that maybe he can. His dangerous incompetence is currently risking war in the Middle East and Asia, while pitting American against American in ways we haven’t seen in this country since the days of George Wallace.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-will-go-dangerously-incompetent-president-history-heres/

Comments
By TimNew - July 28, 2018, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Actually, Obama was the most divisive president of my lifetime.  And of course, the left says that was all because of racism on the right..   Obama was black.  We could not stand that. Yet somehow, a large segment, very possibly a majority at one time,  gave serious consideration to Herman Cain,  who, BTW,  was 100% black. Another of those many inconvenient truths that make the left look so silly.

As far as Trump's incompetence, again,  it depends on what you measure. In terms of the economy and national security,  he get's pretty high marks..  Funny thing about that, when I point out all of the obvious indications with numbers facts and data, the left consistently responds with "You just wait!!!" which, ironically is their same response to the Mueller instigation,  ooops,  Freudian typo...

He does do a terrible job of making the left happy,  quite the opposite actually.  How you care to apply that to his overall rating is entirely up to you.

By mojo - July 28, 2018, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

" And of course, the left says that was all because of racism on the right..   Obama was black."

That's exactly right.

Do you know how Herman Cain got the idea for his 9-9-9 tax plan proposal?

He was chasing an attractive young German woman around his hotel suite wanting to fondle & grope her while she was screaming "nein..nein..nein."

By TimNew - July 28, 2018, 12:46 p.m.
Like Reply

No,  you are exactly wrong.  BTW,  I realize a leftist can't be racist, based on the lefts new definition of racism,  but do you really think you should be perpetuating the racist stereotype of black man chasing white women?

Anyway,  Obama prided himself on coming out on the wrong side of assorted situations involving alleged but largely manufactured and later completely debunked racial situations.  The "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" debacle not the least of these many many examples.  Race relations were set back decades, perhaps by design, during Obama's tenure. 

BTW, offered as constructive criticism..   When labeling someone dangerously incompetent,  you'll have a better shot at credibility if you spell "dangerously" correctly..  It would also help if you had actual examples of dangerous incompetence.    

By mojo - July 28, 2018, 3:58 p.m.
Like Reply

" It would also help if you had actual examples of dangerous incompetence. "

I have been pointing out "actual examples" of Trump's incompetence & unsuitability to hold office nearly everyday for the past 2.5 to 3  years.  

By TimNew - July 28, 2018, 8:19 p.m.
Like Reply

No,  you have pointed out opinions while I have been relying on actual data.

By mojo - July 28, 2018, 9:36 p.m.
Like Reply

All I've ever seen you post is a bunch of BS, but you're really good at it.

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 6:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Please tell me which of these are BS.  TIA.

GDP for Q2:18 came in at 4.1%.

Unemployment is at decade level lows and minority unemployment is at the lowest level ever recorded.

The federal budget for April 18 showed a record surplus based on record revenues.

The trade deficit has shrunk.

Corporate profits are at record levels.

Wages have shown marked increases and analysts project faster growth near term due to a tightening job market.

ISIS is contained/Defeated.

N. Korea appears to be dismantling their nuclear program

By carlberky - July 29, 2018, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

True, Tim ... most of which is due to the tax plan. It will be interesting to see the impact of the plan over the next two year, with dire results predicteds. Only thing we know for sure is Corporate profits will be up.

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

It will take a few years for the full impact to be known.  Dire predictions?   Potential inflation from an over heated economy and a potential for a budget deficit that rivals the early Obama years.  Of course,  along with an overheated economy you'll see substantial gains in federal revenue,  and the Fed will actually have to fill it's role of controlling inflation.  

Quite frankly,  I prefer those types of problems to the ones we had in 2009. Higher interest rates fit in quite nicely with my retirement plans  :-)

By WxFollower - July 29, 2018, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Tim,

I’d like to see higher rates on the best paying online large bank money market accounts, which have already risen rather substantially over the last couple of years to near 1.75%, but have/will those interest rates rise faster than inflation? Opinion? Thanks in advance.

By mojo - July 29, 2018, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Granted, the economy is booming, but its only a sugar high & not a permanent condition. Long after the economy goes into another recession, Trump will still be a criminally insane dirt bag, a racist, a xenophobe, a malignant narcissist, a fascist, a sexual pervert & predator, a sociopath, a pathological liar & God knows what else & that's a fact. For you to continue to apologize for & make excuses for this man says a lot about your character.

Here's a partial & by no means complete list of Trump's known criminal activities. For me to post a complete list of Trump's crimes & scandals would require me to sit here & post all day long.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 10:26 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't apologize or make excuses for Trump. The fact that you feel a need to imagine such says a a lot about your character.

Further,  you have absolutely no basis for your prediction that we are heading for a recession or that this current economy will be short lived.  The economic #'s totally contradict you.  The fact that you need to wish for a recession says a great deal about your character.

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Wx..    I don't know that I can predict whether interest rates will outpace inflation.  That's certainly what's supposed to happen  :-)

By mojo - July 29, 2018, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

'I don't apologize or make excuses for Trump.'

That's what you've been doing throughout this entire thread.

Denial is futile. Who do you think you are, Donald Trump?

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Unfortunately,  forum guidelines will not allow me to give you the response you deserve,  but I am sure logic and reason hurt you far more than profanity ever could.

There is not a single phrase or comment or statement from me in this or any thread where I have defended and/or made an apology for Trump.  I have simply stated facts.  If those facts support the idea that Trump may be seeing some success, that appears to bother you.   But that, IMO, is simply a bonus.

Once again, as you so often do,  you have redefined another basic word/idea.  Anyone who does not state, and state it loudly and often, that all things Trump does are evil and all evil is the result of Trump is a Trump apologist.   That is the primary symptom of the Trump derangement syndrome and renders the stricken individual incapable of rational intelligent discourse on a very large list of topics.  It makes any attempt to communicate futile,  but it can be entertaining.

By mcfarm - July 29, 2018, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

that is a pretty simple and logical response Tim....but there a couple here and one who used to be that will totally be blinded to your directness

By silverspiker - July 29, 2018, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Related image

# 1 

By mojo - July 29, 2018, 6:31 p.m.
Like Reply

'Anyone who does not state, and state it loudly and often, that all things Trump does are evil and all evil is the result of Trump is a Trump apologist. '

Bingo! I think you are starting to catch on. 

'That is the primary symptom of the Trump derangement syndrome...'

I wear my TDS badge with pride & honor. To not have TDS is unpatriotic & traitorous.  

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 6:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes of course.   It allows you to make a statement like "Trump just can’t get things done", in spite of the reams of data to the contrary and still claim to be every bit as patriotic as your average antifa riffraff.

The pathology is mind boggling.    

By mojo - July 29, 2018, 6:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh, I see. You think people who oppose fascism & fight for freedom & against oppression by tyrants like Trump are riff raff. 

Wow! The pathology is mind boggling.

Sieg Heil!!   

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

You have yet to make a rational argument that Trump is a tyrant.  I'll be patient...  Whenever you are ready, please do. And I have yet to hear a rational argument that antifa is opposed to fascism.  They are simply opposed to people with whom they disagree while using fascist tactics..  

I'm gonna {not} hold my breath as I wait for you to explain exactly how Trump has violated any single aspect of the constitution as your heroes in ANTIFA regularly do. But,  as your beliefs render the constitution a fascist document , and you are all for that,  I doubt you'll give a cogent answer.

By TimNew - July 29, 2018, 8:26 p.m.
Like Reply

BTW,  you appear to have abandoned your original argument that Trump is "danderously" incompetent.  Don't blame ya.  The facts are your enemy.

By mojo - July 30, 2018, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I'll leave it up to the constitutional law experts to determine what & how Trump has violated his oath of office.

When Mueller completes his investigation we will all find out what crimes Trump & his crime family have committed.

If you've been reading my posts about Trump for the past 3 years, (and I know you have) you already have a good idea.

Sieg Heil !

By TimNew - July 30, 2018, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

No,  I've read what you want Mueller to find.  I'm pretty sure you'll be very disappointed.

As an aside,   I think your praise to Die Fuhrer at the end of many of your posts is very fitting.  Lines right up with your apparent belief structure.