metmike
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by bear - Oct. 12, 2022, 5:09 p.m.

hey, metmike,  what are your friends in the philly area saying about this federer guy running against oz?  

are people more concerned about a candidates health?  

or is party politics more important to them?  

or are specific issues more important? 

or are they still driven by the anti-trump mentality?  

Comments
Re: metmike
0 likes
By metmike - Oct. 12, 2022, 6:39 p.m.
Like Reply

bear,

That would be Mikempt, otherwise known as Mike the Plumber thats from Philly.

I've lived in southwestern IN since September 1982, after growing up in the Detroit area and going to school in Ann Arbor, MI(after transferring from University of Detroit). 

No connections to PA, although when I flew into Hurricane Gloria in September 1985, their was another tv meteorologist from Pittsburgh, PA as a guest like myself, along with a 3rd guest, an atmospheric and oceanic science professor from Oregon.

We laughed about how far away our viewing area was from hurricane threats but it was good for ratings for the chief meteorologist to fly into a hurricane!

There were 5 or 6 meteorologists with the National Hurricane Center on the Hurricane Hunter, just doing their jobs.

I lived in Cincinnati for 7 months in early 1982 working for  WLWT, forecasting for their private weather service, Weather Scene that included a bunch of radio station clients, utility and agriculture companies.

Re: Re: metmike
0 likes
By mcfarm - Oct. 13, 2022, 10:07 a.m.
Like Reply

probably very concerned after this new interview was shown and the guy not even understanding basic English with a computer attached explain questions and providing answers to the questions. Just how would this work in congress?

Re: metmike
0 likes
By bear - Oct. 13, 2022, 6:51 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry metmike,   i guess that was a brain phart on my part... i kept thinking you were in philly.  

gee, next time i pass thru southern indiana, i could take you out for lunch.  

Re: Re: metmike
0 likes
By metmike - Oct. 13, 2022, 11:07 p.m.
Like Reply

bear,

How often do you pass thru this area?