more on Uranium One
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 13, 2018, 9:21 p.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 8:51 a.m.
Like Reply

with indictments finally coming and the noose tightening on the Clintons and obamas one bad actor may escape because of health issues. More information in known about McCains involvement with the dirty trump research  and it too bad if McCain skates because of health.He is in as deep as Comey

By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 9:03 a.m.
Like Reply

so the FBI including Mueller himself are chin deep in the uranium mess and now investigating Trump.....yes this does sound more fair all the time

By cfdr - Jan. 14, 2018, 10:04 a.m.
Like Reply

I wouldn't write Mueller off.  He is spending millions of dollars, IMHO, trying to dig up anything he can use in this very big poker game that is going on in Washington.  He probably has access to more information than any prosecutor in history - and not just concerning any Russian collusion.  I'm pretty sure that he is aiming at a Mexican standoff.  At least, I will be very surprised if that isn't where this is going.

Remember, there are a very large number of very powerful people who probably DO NOT want the Clinton's (massive) can of worms opened.

Remember how the markets work.  Just when you think everything is going your way, the pendulum seems to swing back.