censorship in black and white
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 10, 2023, 7:12 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93iG7ZsGFc    well here we are again. Adam Schiff in black and white trying to get someone banned from twitter. Why? Well he was bringing a different judgment toward covid than the regime has....he mist be banned...he must be jailed....he must be put down like all the other "flat earthers" as they are now called by the Biden regime. Follow Biden. Follow Fauci. Follow the libs or you will be banned. The study fro Israel where 2.5 million were involved and what did they find? Yes natural immunity that was the answer all along except for a select few vulnerable people. But we were never allowed such a choice in this once free country.

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 10, 2023, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Follow the libs or you will be banned. The study fro Israel where 2.5 million were involved and what did they find? Yes natural immunity that was the answer all along except for a select few vulnerable people. But we were never allowed such a choice in this once free country.

mcfarm,

You continue to let Fox news in the evening and the far right fill your head with COVID vax DISinformation.

Here, once again are the authentic facts based on empirical data and science that PROVES the COVID vaccinations are extremely effective. I realize that this will be completely ignored by you but MarketForum will continue to represent the objective, non political truths and not be an echo chamber for people that see everything completely based on their extremely biased political affiliation........so we will CORRECT extremely bad anti science and flawed interpretations that completely lack critical thinking.

The huge benefits from the COVID vaccine are indisputable. Saved millions of lives. The science is crystal clear.

The politics are bs. 

The impact of Fox News            

Started by metmike - Nov. 24, 2022, 1:54 a.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/91007/

COVID RE-VISITED            

Started by 12345 - Nov. 2, 2022, 12:53 p.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90229/

Updates on COVID including effect of humidity            

Started by metmike - Sept. 24, 2022, 11:10 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89144/

COVID vaxx DISinformation/information compilation                                        Started by metmike - July 23, 2022, 5:07 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87451/

That last thread, shows that I spent over a year, posting here almost daily  to debunk COVID Vax DISinformation(mostly from 1 poster) and also debunking the belief that Trump won the election.

Well over 1,000 posts by me during that period on each of those 2 topics.

I was the one that learned the most by an extremely wide margin, so all that work/effort was not lost, despite being completely ignored by the people posting the DISinformation.

Anything that we do that results in US becoming better educated or learning things is a huge plus.

We should always make sure, however, that what we are doing is OBJECTIVE LEARNING with an OPEN MIND and not defending an unchanging position based on what we want to believe, often rooted in politics and what OUR biased sources tell us to believe (which is what most people do).

By 12345 - Jan. 10, 2023, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

VACCINE

• m-RNA Vaccine: RNA Vaccine or mRNA Vaccine is a combination of nucleic acid RNA in which a vector such as lipid nano particles are packed in it. This type of vaccine provides various types of benefits in comparison to other vaccines as this vaccine does not have any virus in it. The vaccine provides protection against harmful disease like COVID-19.
By mcfarm - Jan. 10, 2023, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

you have several problems and your largest by far if this. Us poor dumb humans have not one clue what this vaccine long term problems will be....not one clue...unless of course some really smart 'scientist" like Fauci looks into his crystal ball and describes the future for the rest of us "flat earthers" because in his own crazy words "he is science"

And who knows if big government had allowed a choice by presenting good evidence instead treating fellow citizens like germs in a petri dish we may of nearly all chosen the vaccine but that was never an option was it?

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2023, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

By 12345 - Jan. 10, 2023, 2:50 p.m.
Like Reply

YOU'RE WELCOME, MIKE.

THE WORD "PROTECTION" DOESN'T HOLD TRUE, IN THE CASE OF COVID, THO'

By mcfarm - Jan. 10, 2023, 7:20 p.m.
Like Reply

well gee Jean. Seems our President spent month after month claiming "get the vaccine and you will not get covid"....wow....wonder where he got that info?

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2023, 8:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Sorry guys but your interpretation is completely  wrong.

Just like the flu vax doesn't keep you from getting the flu, the COVID vax does not either and nobody claims that except people that are not informed or are disingenuous (or lying like Fox in the evening does on this) who want to mischaracterize or vilify others by wrongly stating the people they disagree with claim that getting the COVID shot will keep you from getting COVID.

This is made up by really bad sources.

The COVID vax arms your immune system so that if/when you get COVID, your immune system can effectively make antibodies quickly to fight it from the get go.

The key to beating COVID is for your body to make antibodies faster than the virus can replicate.

Each unit of virus can make 700 copies of itself every 7 hours. If your immune system doesn't recognize the virus right away and take several days to rev up antibodies to fight it, by that time there will be a number of viral units with enough 0's to go across an entire line on this page and you get really, really sick.

After getting the COVID vaccine, your immune system is programmed to immediately recognize the COVID virus and manufacture COVID virus antibodies at an extremely accelerated pace that matches viral replication quickly and is able to snuff it out much quicker..........before it causes severe symptoms and death.

I know where you're getting this hogwash that people claim that the COVID vax will keep you from getting COVID.

Please get that out of your heads forever. People that repeat that are using your lack of understanding. Nobody has ever claimed that the COVID vaccine will keep you from getting COVID. 

It's not designed to do that and never was.

For some people exposed to COVID, they may not actually get symptoms because their   antibodies are strong enough to prevent it but the objective of the COVID vax is to protect people that get COVID from severe symptoms/hospitalization and death, especially those with compromised immune systems and health problems that are most vulnerable............tens of millions in fact.

With regards to healthy people getting vaccinated.  Unhealthy/older people don't just get COVID from other old people. 

Many get it from younger people. A vaccinated young person is more likely to not even get COVID if vaccinated or be asymptomatic which makes them less contagious and less likely to give it to an old person that would die from it.

A person like that may not even shed any virus and not be contagious because they were vaccinated BEFORE being exposed to the COVID virus.

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2023, 8:21 p.m.
Like Reply

How Ya Feeling mm?  --  NT                                                  

Started by 7475 - Aug. 11, 2022, 9:26 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88045/

This also explains Paxlovid below:

Biden shines-incredible story!            

29 responses |  

Started by metmike - June 2, 2022, 6:52 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85199/

Risk/ benefit info from Germany             

7 responses |        

Started by cutworm - Aug. 3, 2022, 12:59 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87797/

By mcfarm - Jan. 11, 2023, 6:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden is the one with interpretation problems. He has been wrong more about more subjects than most any pol. And he has been especially wrong [and not corrected by most anyone other than Rand Paul} on covid vaccines.

By metmike - Jan. 11, 2023, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Sorry, but you guys are DEAD WRONG.

Biden's COVID policies saved my wife's life.

Because we had the free tests from the government at home, I was able to test her immediately at home. Not go to a testing center with her being extremely sick, then wait 2 days for results.

Because we had free Paxlovid available, with a couple of phone calls and being proactive/knowledeable, she had the Paxlovid in less than 2 hours after she tested positive. 

Time is a key factor in effectiveness for Paxlovid. Because it was administered so quickly, we stopped the COVID in its tracks.

She has a serious breathing disorder and compromised immune system. Not being able to take this prompt action would have, 100% resulted in her going to the emergency, then being an in patient in the hospital with 10s of thousands in hospital bill.s

Not having the Paxlovid so quickly made her at high risk for death.

Biden and his COVID policies likely saved my wife's life and  many others had similar situations.

And guess who was running the show for him  during that time?

Dr. Fauci!

You guys are just extremely MISinformed about this!

The absolute evidence is here:

Biden shines-incredible story!            

29 responses |  

Started by metmike - June 2, 2022, 6:52 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85199/

By 12345 - Jan. 11, 2023, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

"Sorry, but you guys are DEAD WRONG."  

THAT IS YOUR OPINION/BELIEF/CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL.

I GUESS SOMEONE REALLY SMART, NEEDS TO CHANGE THE DEFINITON OF "VACCINE"  LOL  THAT WAY, WE'D ALL AGREE & BE MINDLESS SHEEP  LOL

MAYBE CHANGING THE DEFINITION OF "PROTECT"?  HAHAHAHAAAAAA

By metmike - Jan. 11, 2023, 7:09 p.m.
Like Reply

In addition, the government providing free COVID vaccinations during the Biden administration has saved   a million lives in the US.

The 2nd scientific global study below was only for the first year.

+++++++++++++

Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2022/two-years-covid-vaccines-prevented-millions-deaths-hospitalizations

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The science behind COVID-19                    

COVID-19Vaccine safety

COVID-19 vaccines have saved 20 million lives so far, study estimates                                  

Deaths from COVID-19 were two-thirds lower than they otherwise could have been during the first year of the vaccination programme, mathematical modelling suggests.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/covid-19-vaccines-have-saved-20-million-lives-so-far-study-estimates?gclid=CjwKCAiA2fmdBhBpEiwA4CcHzaqW1HOn9K7x67j8wMyf0uQnk1Oyglj_jWcCz7-NyD77H0-glhVIMxoCHXQQAvD_BwE

+++++++++++++++++++++

If this news is shocking to anybody, then they are relying on some really BAD sources for information. Now that you can see the authentic data/information, you can't just blame bad sources anymore because you just got a good one with the truth and have a choice:

Believe the truth or choose to believe the bad sources because that's what you WANT to believe.

For those who still insist on believing the bad/wrong sources........it's on them. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79540

Posters are welcome to post bs here if they want me to fact check it for them since people never fact check things they want to believe in:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#86468

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#86827

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77871

By metmike - Jan. 11, 2023, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Just to repeat, Jean/mcfarm.

We will always be friends and your views are much appreciated here and we agree on many things. 

My views are not "opinions"  based on anything that I want to believe or related in any way to politics. 

I present the empirical data, facts/evidence and apply the scientific method as objectively as possible which requires the scientist to be skeptical of their own views before presenting work from an investigation/research. 

I'm being pretty direct in this thread because I already  made 1,000 posts on this topic the last 2 years and don't need to be tactful with people that want to continue to oppose the truth. 

By 12345 - Jan. 11, 2023, 9:08 p.m.
Like Reply

"I'm being pretty direct in this thread because I already  made 1,000 posts on this topic the last 2 years and don't need to be tactful with people that want to continue to oppose the truth. "

MIKE, MY BELIEFS.OPINIONS/CALL 'EM WHAT YOU WILL...ARE FAITH BASED ~THE WORD OF GOD BASED, IN OTHER WORDS. NO WHERE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE DOES IT STATE THAT IT'S OKAY~FINE AND DANDY TO KILL BABIES & USE PARTS OF 'EM SO YOU CAN TRY TO SAVE YOUR OWN NECK.

YOU & I COULD SPEND/WASTE THE REST OF OUR EARTHLY LIVES IN THE" TOWER OF BABEL" ~ I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOU, BUT... I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS/BELIEFS/CALL 'EM WHAT YOU WILL. WILL I EVER LOWER MYSELF & RESORT TO INSINUATING THAT SOMEONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS EITHER: IGNORANT/UNEDUCATED/STUPID/ETC.? NEVER!  MY BIBLE TEACHES AGAINST THAT.

By metmike - Jan. 11, 2023, 11:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Jean!

We live in the best time in history by an extremely wide margin with regards to science, technology, medicine and learning opportunities.

I'm here to assist others in maximizing those opportunities and feel bad if you think its demeaning.  

On this particular topic, the evidence clearly shows how many people, many being anti vaxx republicans have  died because of their bad position on the COVID vax.

90,000 US COVID-19 deaths could have been prevented             

Started by metmike - Jan. 9, 2022, 4:23 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80126/

Not sure if there's a term to describe this position that would make you happy. "uninformed"  "unenlightened" "stubborn"  "confused"  "brainwashed" ?

"alternate or different view" doesn't cut it because that suggests it's somehow valid.......it absolutely is not. 

On almost all political opinions, it's no big deal. But more people died just from their misinformed view about the COVID vaxx than any other political view.

So it's not just another political opinion.

mcfarm and others are welcome to bring up an extremely misinformed view about the COVID vax that has resulted in so many deaths or anything else. However, when the correction comes from a moderator committed to debunk and fact check extremely misinformed views like this and tries valiantly to bend over backwards to be respectful always, if you guys don't care to learn anything new..........that's totally cool and your choice.

But please don't take it personal or suggest that you're a victim of "LOWER MYSELF & RESORT TO INSINUATING THAT SOMEONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS EITHER: IGNORANT/UNEDUCATED/STUPID/ETC.? NEVER! "

because I'll call you out on that too.  That's just not me jean, you should know that by now.

We should  move on now to something more productive because the conversation is turning toxic with 0 chance of it ever becoming productive. 

By 12345 - Jan. 11, 2023, 11:15 p.m.
Like Reply

MY QUESTION IS: "WHY ARE PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF DEATH?"

THERE'S GOTTA BE A REASON...

PERSONALLY, I'VE NEVER FEARED DEATH ~ AND AM ACTUALLY, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,

By metmike - Jan. 12, 2023, 12:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Good for you Jean!

My dad is that way too. He's 97 and been ready to go for over a decade because of his unwavering religious faith and looking forward to the next life.

I still have alot more to accomplish here but am extremely grateful for the last 30 years that I was blessed with only because of prednisone and other meds that made it possible!

Also, I would never want my dad to outlive me........ a horrible thing for any  parent. 

And my wife will suffer greatly from the loss.