This doctor is on the short list to replace Dr. Fauc
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Jan. 24, 2023, 10:24 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - Jan. 25, 2023, 12:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Sorry, Jean but I stopped watching when the source referred to him advocating for  COVID vaccinations as  pushing "experimental vaccines"

More Than 12.7 Billion Shots
Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the US, 613 million doses have been administered

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

There's nothing experimental about it  with 12,700,000,000 shots back in October and the authentic science strongly backs it  with it saving many  10's of millions of lives, globally. 

A person could have gotten away with saying this 2 years ago but anybody that still calls it experimental  in January 2023 like this person is either uniformed or intentionally distorting the truth for their agenda.

This is NOT directed at you personally, Jean.

By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2023, 6:23 a.m.
Like Reply

finally I think MM got it. We were the experiment.

By 12345 - Jan. 25, 2023, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Jan. 25, 2023, 2:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Jean,

Bill Gates is just repeating what many of us have known and stated from the get go, including everybody that is PRO COVID vaccination.

It's the anti vaxx people that pretend that we were all promised that COVID vaccinations would keep us from getting COVID and last a long time and protect us from all new variants. That never happened, at least not from sources that I considered credible. 

Again, the COVID vaxx arms your immune system with antibody making capability so that if/when its invaded by COVID, your immune system immediately recognizes  that specific invader, and responds by making antibodies at an accelerated rate from the get go compared to no vaxx, which requires a lag time for the body to figure out what it is and generate the proper antibodies.........while in the meantime, COVID has made zillions of copies of itself.

A viral unit proginates to the tune of roughly 700 copies of itself every 7 hours. So basically, every 7 hours the number of viral units has 3 more zeros in it(which would be X 1,000).

If you have a compromised immune system or serious health issue or are old.......severe sickness and death can result if your body can't make more antibodies than COVID is making viral units.

10s of millions of lives have been saved globally the past 2 years because of the COVID vaccines.  Sadly, many lives have been lost because of people believing the anti COVID vaxx DISinformation, like that sold by Tucker Carlson on Fox in the evening,  that didn't need to be lost. 

There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that Tucker's COVID vaxx DISinformation was a factor in causing 10s of thousands of his vulnerable, far right viewers to not get vaccinated and die because of it.