Trump rape case
20 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 3, 2023, 9:33 p.m.

I wasn't going to post anything about this because its a he said, she said incident with no proof and both sides are complete wack jobs with a history of blatantly lying/and or making crazy things up.......but then, this piece of evidence hit me profoundly.

If we remember, the only reason that President Clinton got busted was because of the DNA evidence on Monica's dress. He was in the process of trying to obliterate her credibility with his denial to the American people in a special address "I did not have sexual relations with the woman"

It would have worked but you can't fool science.

Get this, now.

Judge rejects Trump offer to provide DNA sample in E. Jean Carroll rape defamation case

The judge noted that Carroll would not be entitled now to get a DNA sample from Trump, because the process of exchanging evidence, known as discovery, is completed.

“Her counsel have had plenty of opportunities in both of the two related cases to move to compel Mr. Trump to submit a DNA sample,” Kaplan wrote. “Had they done so, they almost certainly would have gotten it. But Ms. Carroll’s counsel never moved to compel Mr. Trump to submit a DNA sample. They obviously decided to go to trial without it.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, if she really had the Trump DNA on her dress as claimed, she would have compelled Trump to submit a sample. It would have clinched the case, just like with Clinton.

But she didn't compel Trump to submit a sample because she's making this stuff up.

It's clear that she used the purported dress as a publicity/marketing scheme ala the Monica vs Clinton saga to convince the public that she saved a dress for 20 years with Trump's DNA.

BTW, this is one of the most extremely courageous, fearless ladies on the planet(not for what she is doing but because this lady has never been afraid of anyone and always been very outspoken)

if this really did happen decades ago, she would have been screaming from the rooftops and would have got him charged then.

To believe that she was afraid to come out with this for 20 years.....then suddenly come out of the woodwork with what is a pretty crazy story(after telling others they should report rapes immediately and showing great disdain for men in general) is extremely hard to believe.

It's always possible, so I kept my keyboard quiet until reading about the dynamics of how the DNA evidence went down. No way she is telling the truth about it. 

The dynamics of how this went down makes ZERO sense to anybody with a few objective brain cells.

Since credibility of the victim is everything here..........despite me having great disdain personally for Trump, I think she's lying.

E. Jean Carroll, who says Trump raped, her seeks his DNA to test against sample from her dress

Carroll's attorneys served notice to a Trump attorney for Trump to submit a sample March 2 for "analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/e-jean-carroll-who-says-trump-raped-her-seeks-his-n1126796

Carroll said she didn't do so for decades because she feared legal retribution from Trump and damage to her reputation, among other reasons. But when the #MeToo movement spurred reader requests for advice about sexual assault, she said, she decided she had to disclose her own account.

Trump, a Republican, isn't the first president to face the prospect of a DNA test related to a woman's dress.

Former President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, underwent such a test during an independent counsel investigation into whether he had a sexual relationship with onetime White House intern Monica Lewinsky and then lied in denying it under oath.

After Clinton's DNA was found on the dress, he acknowledged an "inappropriate intimate relationship" with Lewinsky.

Clinton was impeached by the House in December 1998 and later acquitted by the Senate.

+++++++++

This was nothing but a press release and really dishonest coverage by the MSM trying to turn a manufactured story about the dress into evidence similar to what Monica had against Clinton. 

Her and her attorneys deciding to NOT use the dress and Trumps DNA is 100% proof that it was a complete hoax.

++++++++++++++++++

Want more proof?

Trump rape case: After years of back and forth over Trump's DNA, jurors won't even hear about it                             

Mar 27, 2023, 3:26 PM CDT

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-rape-case-lawyers-banned-from-speaking-about-dna-judge-rules-2023-3

In 2021, Carroll tweeted about Trump's mounting legal issues, writing, "Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney, has Trump's taxes. Fani Willis, the Georgia Prosecutor, has Trump's phone call. Mary Trump has her grandfather's will. And I have the dress. Trump is basically in deep shit."

E. Jean Carroll's dress

In their press releases to get publicity, they also sent out an image of what is supposed to be the dress she saved from over 2 decades ago. We all save things that have sentimental value but who saves the dress they were wearing to remember a rape for 20+ years, well beyond the statue of limitations(that was opened back up with a 1 year window for her case to come forward).

Did she save it because it had the DNA evidence?

That can't be because she and her lawyers decided to NOT GET AND USE Trumps DNA.

Was it because they overlooked something or missed a legal deadline?

Since they spent so much effort trying to convince the public they had the smoking gun, DNA proof using this dress with several press releases...........even an image of it to be posted in the articles claiming she had the dress with Trump's DNA, thats not conceivable unless it was intentional.

The dress story was completely contrived. Extremely high confidence. If she would manufacture a lie that big about this, then I can't believe anything she says.

E. Jean Carroll fired from ELLE magazine following Trump rape allegation  

Some say they are "questioning ELLE's commitment" to women" following Carroll's termination.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/e-jean-carroll-fired-elle-magazine-following-trump-rape-allegation-n1138591

E. Jean Carroll, a veteran advice columnist at ELLE magazine who last year accused President Donald Trump of raping her in the mid-1990s, said she was fired from her editorial position at the end of 2019 after nearly 30 years because of Trump's public debasement of her character.

“Because Trump ridiculed my reputation, laughed at my looks, & dragged me through the mud, after 26 years, ELLE fired me,” Carroll wrote on Twitter. “I don’t blame Elle. It was the great honor of my life writing ‘Ask E. Jean.’”

Carroll, 76, first discussed the sexual assault allegation in her 2019 book "What Do We Need Men For?" — an excerpt of which was published in New York magazine prior to its release last June. In that excerpt, the writer said that she was assaulted by Trump in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room during a "colossal struggle.

++++++++++++

She blames Trump for her getting fired. There is nobody that knows this lady better than her employer of 26 years. They know about the dozens of crazy stories she has written about during that time. Imagine the flack that a womans magazine has had to take for firing a woman for coming forward about a rape case?

They totally knew that but fired her anyway because they didn't want such a fraud and liar working for them and possibly concerned that they would be the target for a multi million dollar lawsuit because she used them to help her communicate this lie.

They know 10 times more about this woman than any of us will ever know. 

But we do know about the elaborate  fake dress scheme.

That's enough.

Jurors in a civil case in NY are not likely to be very friendly to Donald Trump. Regardless of what THEY decide, this lady has proven fraudulence. 

They will not even be allowed to know any details about the dress scheme because the judge banned any discussion of DNA evidence.........a big blow to Trumps side"

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-rape-case-lawyers-banned-from-speaking-about-dna-judge-rules-2023-3

Alina Habba, one of Trump's attorneys, argued in a motion last month that the defense is entitled to question Carroll "with respect to the fact that she publicly, and falsely, proclaimed that she was in possession of Defendant's DNA" to support their argument that Carroll "manufactured her defamation claim for the purpose of garnering publicity."

In his ruling Monday, Kaplan refuted that Carroll's statement was false since the dress was never tested, and Trump's DNA could very well be on it. He also said bringing up DNA at trial would be "distracting and needlessly confusing for the jury, and ultimately would not contribute materially to a fair result in this case."

+++++++++++

Right-o Judge. We wouldn't want the authentic fact that makes it crystal clear to me that this lady is lying confuse the jurors with the truth.

Comments
By metmike - May 10, 2023, 1:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Stunning Result in Trump’s Sexual Assault Trial

A new first — and a new low — for the former president.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/05/09/verdict-trump-sexual-assault-trial-00096039

++++++++++++++++

A new low...........for the criminal justice system.

Trump has no credibility with me. I might be tempted to believe Jack the Ripper over him.

However, this nutcase lady has some big holes in her story.

The one that debunks her honesty is  her doing a press release, along with a picture of the supposed dress she saved  for over 2 decades with Donald Trump's DNA on it.

Pushed out there with the false narrative that created images of Bill Clinton and Monika Lewinski in our heads.

With Lewinski, Bill Clinton had to submit his DNA for testing and he got busted.

With Jean Carroll, she apparently didn't want the DNA because her side didn't  get DNA from Trump to compare it. Trump, like Clinton would have had no choice but she didn't make him submit his DNA.

That tells us this was just part of an elaborate scheme to make us THINK Trumps DNA was on the dress.

Time for trial and Trumps attorneys want to use the Carroll dress scheme to show the jury how conniving/dishonest she is.

Judge: You can't bring up anything to do with the dress because it would just confuse the jury. 

WOW! Confusion as in “see a publicity scam Instead of a rape”

A new low for the biased, get Trump  justice system!

This is what the jury found:

The verdict came, however, with an important qualification: The jury concluded that Carroll did not prove that Trump had raped her, as Carroll had alleged, but that Trump had nevertheless sexually abused her. A finding of rape would have required the jury to conclude that Trump had engaged in non-consensual sexual intercourse with Carroll, but the jury apparently opted to conclude that something short of that — but nevertheless disturbing, illegal and sexually abusive — had happened.

++++++++++

The jury did not believe Carroll, that Trump raped her so instead of finding in favor of Trump, they still decided that there was some sort of sexual abuse.

How absurd. If Trump did not rape this lady, then she is lying. Maybe the jury was split on that, some thought it was rape and others thought there was no rape..........so instead of finding Trump innocent because they couldn't agree, 12-0, which is what usually would happen.... they hated Trump so much that  they split the difference and went with something to get Trump, so he wouldn't be found not guilty.

She insisted it was rape.  They didn't believe that. But instead of doing what most objective jurors do after the person is unable to prove their case.......they wanted Trump to be guilty of something. 

So the jury decides to make up something in between and assign that to Trump's actions and vote for that.

WOW!

The jury concluded within hours that Trump was liable on two civil claims brought by Carroll under New York law — one for battery, and another for defamation based on Trump’s denial of Carroll’s allegations in a post on Truth Social in October 2022.

++++++++++++++

So somebody can falsely accuse you of rape, then if you post something derogatory on social media defending yourself, it's defamation ON YOU and a jury can award you 5 million for it.             

WOW!                                 

By 12345 - May 10, 2023, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

WELLLL, MIKE...... I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW OF ONE WOMAN (INCLUDING MYSELF) THAT HASN'T BEEN ACCOSTED BY AT LEAST ONE "MAN" & NEEDED TO FIGHT HIM OFF.

THE VERY REASON WHY I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THERE ARE MEN & THERE ARE MALES. JUST AS THERE ARE WOMEN & THERE ARE FEMALES.  A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN & MALES ~ WOMEN & FEMALES...IMO

By metmike - May 10, 2023, 7:02 p.m.
Like Reply

I think Trump's narcissism and feeling of omnipotence, which is being fed by tens of millions in his cult,  cost himself on this too.

In his deposition, in response to being questioned about his comment about grabbing women by their P, his response was incredulously to defend it.

When the jury heard this, even though they felt this lady was lying about the rape, it made them want to get Trump for something.

Trump’s 2005 Comments on Grabbing Women Played Key Role in Assault Suit

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-2005-comments-on-grabbing-women-played-key-role-in-assault-suit/7087600.html

Asked in the deposition about the veracity of his thoughts in the “Access Hollywood” tape, Trump replied, "Well, historically, that's true with stars."

"Well, if you look over the last million years, I guess that's been largely true," Trump said. "Not always, but largely true. Unfortunately, or fortunately."

"And you consider yourself to be a star?" Trump was asked.

“I think you can say that, yeah," he said.

In the “Today” show interview, Kaplan rhetorically asked, “Who uses the word ‘fortunately’ to talk about sexual assault?

+++++++++++++

This lady had no proof and even tried to perpetrate a fake dress DNA scam which obliterates her credibility for anybody that cares about that.

What she did have was the perfect vulnerable victim(because people think Trump is capable of doing things like this and Trump has 0 credibility so nobody believes anything he says-guilty even without evidence), perfect place(biased NY judge and jury-in a city that hates his guts)  and perfect time to get him. 

He continued to claim he did not know Carroll, although a photo introduced at the trial showed them at a New York party several years before Carroll said he assaulted her.

This is their proof that Trump knew her below:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/19/trump-believed-rape-accuser-e-jean-carroll-was-wife-in-photo.html

Donald Trump, E. Jean Carroll, John Johnson and Ivana Trump at an NBC party, late 1980s.

Donald Trump, E. Jean Carroll, John Johnson and Ivana Trump at an NBC party, late 1980s.

U.S. District Court in Manhattan

+++++++++++++++

How many parties with how many people do you think Trump went to in the 1970's-2000's?

Hundreds of parties, many thousands of people, the vast majority, Trump would not know.

So this picture at a party was evidence in court that Trump was lying about knowing Jean Carroll. 

When I was on television for 11 years and a local celebrity,  I met thousands of people( I often did around 50 speaking engagements/appearances/year) who all knew me and I had no clue who they were. If you asked me if I knew any of those people, even ones coming up for an autograph or just to meet me, my answer would be sincerely no. 

Trump was a huge celebrity in the late 1980's. People wanted to meet him and to get a picture of themselves with him. 

The idea that he knew this lady because of this picture is pathetic logic to anybody  understanding the authentic dynamics.

By metmike - May 10, 2023, 7:26 p.m.
Like Reply

There Is Finally Legal Recourse for Donald Trump’s Lies

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/05/cnn-town-hall-donald-trump-defaming-e-jean-carroll.html

Carroll’s attorneys were also carefully demonstrating to the jury that Trump has a longstanding pattern of lying.

++++++++++++++++

That's EXACTLY what worked. 

Don't look at the total lack of evidence. Assume Trump is guilty because of his long track record of lying and find him guilty because of that.

This is why the judge wouldn't allow the Carroll fake dress DNA evidence scheme  in that would have  greatly damaged her credibility. 

It's not about her, it's about Trump. They obviously didn't all believe her rape accusation because she had no evidence. 

Trump does lie more than any other politician in history. Constant, eye rolling ridiculous lies that get worse each year because of his worsening mental illness.

Make no mistake, people. Donald Trump is mentally ill in a medically identifiable, clinically significant way. He should be getting in patient treatment in a medical facility or at least aggressive outpatient psychiatric care. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiosity

In psychology, grandiosity is a nonnormative sense of superiority, uniqueness, or invulnerability. It may be expressed by exaggerated beliefs regarding one's abilities, the belief that few other people have anything in common with oneself, and that one can only be understood by a few, very special people.[1] The personality trait of grandiosity is principally associated with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), but also is a feature in the occurrence and expression of antisocial personality disorder, and the manic and hypomanic episodes of bipolar disorder

Measurement

Few scales exist for the sole purpose of measuring grandiosity, though one recent attempt is the Narcissistic Grandiosity Scale (NGS), an adjective rating scale where one indicates the applicability of a word to oneself (e.g. superior, glorious).[3]

Grandiosity is also measured as part of other tests, including the Personality Assessment for DSM-5 (PID-5), Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, and diagnostic interviews for NPD. The Grandiosity section of the Diagnostic Interview for Narcissism (DIN), for instance, describes:[4]

1. The person exaggerates talents, capacity, and achievements in an unrealistic way.
  2. The person believes in their invulnerability or does not recognize their limitations.
  3. The person has grandiose fantasies.
  4. The person believes that they do not need other people.
  5. The person overexamines and downgrades other people's projects, statements, or dreams in an unrealistic manner.
  6. The person regards themself as unique or special when compared to other people.
  7. The person regards themself as generally superior to other people.
  8. The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially.
  9. The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.

In narcissism

Grandiose narcissism is a subtype of narcissism with grandiosity as its central feature. Contrary to popular misconception even among psychologists, grandiose narcissism and "narcissistic grandiosity" are not interchangeable terms, with the latter referring to the subject of this article and the former referring to a type narcissism defined by grandiosity as well as social dominance, interpersonal exploitativeness, entitlement, disdainfulness, superficial charm, attention-seeking, and agentic extraversion.[3]

In mania

In mania, grandiosity is typically more pro-active and aggressive than in narcissism. The manic character may boast of future achievements[5]: 421  or exaggerate their personal qualities.[5]: 413 & notes 

They may also begin unrealistically ambitious undertakings, before being cut down, or cutting themselves back down, to size

+++++++++++

Donald Trump is the quintessential example of a person afflicted with this mental illness.

This very clever lady just used Trump's  mental illness, the biased courts and people's hatred of him to find in her favor. 

I share her and others personal view of  the despicable and worsening of Trump's pathological messages and lying but don't let it get in the way of authentic facts and evidence. 

By metmike - May 12, 2023, 7:56 p.m.
Like Reply

E. Jean Carroll may sue Trump again after ‘vile’ CNN comments

https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/e-jean-carroll-may-sue-trump-again-after-cnn-comments/

"The “Ask E. Jean” columnist is weighing whether to file a new defamation suit against Trump after he dismissed the civil trial as “a rigged deal” and called Carroll a “whack job” during the network appearance, her attorney Roberta Kaplan told the Times."

+++++++++++++++

This has turned into a joke. Is she going to get $1 million every time Trump says something about this?

The fake dress scheme showed to us that she was not credible.

She did  press releases to the media with the dress, and a false narrative that it had Donald Trump's DNA on it.

A Woman Who Accused Trump Of Rape Is Now Seeking His DNA To Test Against Genetic Material Found On Her Dress

E. Jean Carroll accused Trump of raping her in the 1990s. Now, her lawyers want to test his DNA against a sample found from the dress she wore during the alleged assault.

Will E. Jean Carroll's Dress Be Revealed at Trump's Deposition?

https://www.newsweek.com/will-e-jean-carrolls-dress-revealed-trumps-deposition-1753240

By

She didn't compel Trump to submit his DNA, then when Trump tried to submit his DNA, the judge ruled that it was too late and Trumps lawyers were told they couldn't bring up her fake dress DNA scheme. 

What person or lawyers with legit DNA evidence would not have used it? This would be 100 times more convincing and indisputable evidence. 

And she saved the dress with Trump's DNA  for over 2 decades..........THEN didn't use it???

No way that's the truth.  There are other crazy things related to the story but that one obliterates her credibility for people that do insightful, critical thinking.

Honestly, if not for the fake dress DNA scheme, I would have believed this lady over Trump because Trump has no credibility.

The jury wasn't allowed to hear anything about the dress, so that explains part of their blind spot. What objective judge would not allow it in with months to go because it was too late??? Indisputable, powerful scientific, physical evidence that trumps everything else in the court room.

Judge chides Trump for calling rape trial ‘made up SCAM’ on social media

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/26/judge-trump-rape-trial-scam-truth-social-00093940

Trump initially refused but later changed tactics, offering to provide a sample if Carroll’s legal team turned over the full DNA report on the dress. Kaplan rejected that proposal earlier this year.

Before the trial began, Kaplan barred both sides from “any testimony, argument, commentary or reference concerning DNA evidence.”

Later in the day, Carroll’s lawyer again raised the issue of social media commentary, noting that Trump had made a second remark on his site and that his son Eric Trump had posted a comment on Twitter regarding the fact that Carroll’s lawsuit is partially funded by LinkedIn co-founder and Democratic donor Reid Hoffman. That tweet appears to have since been deleted.

Moments earlier, the judge had ruled that the issue of Hoffman’s financing can’t be used as evidence at trial, although that timing appeared coincidental.

+++++++++++++

Who's Hoffman? Here's more evidence this was a big hoax. The judge refused to  allow this in too!

Trump rape trial roiled by disclosure that accuser got funding from LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman

BYErik Larson, Zoe Tillman and Bloomberg

April 13, 2023 at 2:48 PM CD

https://fortune.com/2023/04/13/donald-trump-rape-trial-jean-carroll-funding-reid-hoffman-linkedin-founder/

Hoffman’s Donations

"Habba said the financing is concerning because Hoffman has publicly stated his determination to use his money to avoid another Trump presidency. Trump is currently the leading contender for the 2024 Republican nomination.

Hoffman also gave $600,000 to a legal defense fund tied to Fusion GPS, which created a widely criticized report on Trump known as the Steele dossier before the 2016 election, Habba said in her filing.

The late disclosure of Hoffman’s funding for the Carroll case “strikes at the heart of one of the key aspects of plaintiff’s defamation claim,” Habba said. She said that was whether the lawsuit “is a ‘hoax’ that was commenced and/or continued to advance a political agenda."

+++++++++++++

The MSM wouldn't dare report this authentic evidence because they want to get Trump and even the Trump supporting media can't do it or they will have their reputations tarnished for questioning a rape victim and taking Trump's side.

Trump lies so much that nobody can believe him when he tells the truth. .........even his own people sometimes.

Authentic facts and evidence don't lie. A huge reason that Trump lost is the judge tossed out the exact powerful evidence and facts that show clearly to me that this was a hoax.

Trump has committed numerous crimes but this is NOT one of them.

By metmike - May 12, 2023, 8:43 p.m.
Like Reply

What Was Reid Hoffman’s Role In Funding E. Jean Carroll’s Case?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafaguy/2023/05/10/what-was-reid-hoffmans-role-in-funding-e-jean-carrolls-case/?sh=12e81ecd3e15

"Carroll’s legal battle was funded by American Future Republic, a nonprofit group primarily backed by Hoffman, her lawyers disclosed last month."

"After increased attention over his role in Carroll’s case, Hoffman posted on LinkedIn to defend his involvement in the case, describing his commitment to “protecting the rule of law” from the threat of Trump’s “scorched-earth legal methods,” also noting that Trump’s “hostility” to women has been a theme of his ideology for “his entire adult life.”

+++++++++++++

Judge seals filings over whether billionaire Democratic donor is bankrolling E. Jean Carroll's rape lawsuit against Trump

https://www.businessinsider.com/carroll-donald-trump-lawsuit-judge-seals-filings-reid-hoffman-funding-2023-4

Judge says Trump's lawyers can't talk about billionaire funding E. Jean Carroll's rape lawsuit

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawyers-cant-discuss-billionaire-funding-carroll-rape-lawsuit-judge-2023-4

The funding issue had no bearing on the merits of Carroll's claims, Kaplan said earlier. But, he said in his earlier decision, it could raise questions for jurors about Carroll's credibility since she previously said she had no knowledge of the external funds. Documents related to the litigation funding issue were to be filed under seal, the judge ruled.

Upon reviewing the additional material obtained by Trump's lawyers, Kaplan said it had no bearing on Carroll's credibility, and that the potential risk of causing unfairness to Carroll outweighed whatever minuscule relevance it has in the case.

+++++++++++++

You're dang right that it would have  raised credibility questions and undermined her credibility to the jurors. In a deposition, she LIED about being funded by this democrat billionaire who is out to get Trump. Then, when it was discovered, she claimed to have forgotten about it in her previous sworn deposition and that's why she didn't mention it then.

Of course that would raise credibility issues. Just like the fake dress, DNA scheme would have raised major credibility issues with the jurors.........but the judge banned that too.

I'm not an attorney but would think that Trump has an extremely powerful case to overturn this decision based on this biased judge banning key evidence from the jury that would have destroyed Jean Carroll's credibility.

By metmike - May 12, 2023, 8:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump to appeal $5M judgment in E. Jean Carroll case as writer mulls suing ex-president again

https://nypost.com/2023/05/11/trump-to-appeal-5m-judgment-in-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit/

"She told the jury that she brought the case in an attempt to restore her name." 

"As to the appeal, Trump lawyer Joe Tacopina told The Post Thursday: “Judge [Lewis] Kaplan has been overturned once already in Carroll v. Trump” — referring to the pending defamation case in which the judge’s ruling that Trump didn’t have immunity was overturned.

“We are confident it will be twice after this appeal is heard,” Tacopina said. “But what can’t be appealed and won’t be changed is the fact that this was a rape claim from day one and the jury rejected the rape claim even under the lowest standard allowable by law, preponderance of the evidence (or 51%) standard.”

By metmike - May 13, 2023, 8:27 a.m.
Like Reply

If this was me and I was innocent, this is what I would do.

1. file an appeal like Trump has done. Most people think that guilty people as well as innocent people file appeals But in this case, there is blatant bias against Trump, especially related to rulings from this judge that is clearly out to get trump.

2. insist that the dress, which she claims to have saved and never cleaned for over 25 years, come back into,play and Trump be allowed to submit DNA to compare with what Carroll claims is his DNA on it.

3. insist that the ruling from the judge that any information about funding from the get Trump billionaire not be allowed in for the 9 member jury to hear was clearly biased. Especially in light of her lying in the affidavit about his funding her. She claimed that she just forgot about it. This is why the judge ruled it couldn’t be used…….it would wreck her credibility and be powerful evidence of what trump claims is going on.

4. for Pete’s sake get this moved to anywhere but New York. The people, judges, justice department……almost everybody there have extreme cases of trump derangement syndrome. At the very least bring in an impartial judge that trumps attorneys are ok with. 

5. In the current environment of more than half the country hating trump(because of who he is and he deserves it) it’s almost impossible for him to get a fair trial or get treated like anybody else. trump supporters…..this doesn’t mean that trump isnt completely liable and should still be held accountable for trying to illegally overturn the election and for being  THE reason and main instigator in the Insurrection Which was NOT a bunch of people with love in their hearts and a beautiful day as trump delusion-ally described it on CNN.
6. our justice system in this country should not be about getting somebody for made up crimes because they got away with other crimes. when you lower your standards to rationalize that this is justice because it balances the rights and wrongs then you lose sight of what’s right and what’s wrong.
2 wrongs don’t make a right. I totally get this line of thinking and in my heart, feel that trump deserves this because of who he is. Howeve, the justice system should be independent of emotions and based on laws, rules, authentic facts and evidence Applied equally to everybody and to each independant case. This happed in the 1990s and has 0 to do with the Insurrection or trumps politics or businesses or other relationships.
7. I’m puzzled why trump has not filed a counter suit against this lady  for defamation and filing false charges against him. It’s possible that this is a really bad strategy in a case like this as evidenced by the reaction to trumps claims that this woman was lying……the jury awarded her an EXTRA 3 million dollars of the 5 million for him accusing her of doing this In public And supposedly damaging her reputation.

8. trumps biggest problem in defending himself right now is his severe grandiosity mental illness. In his deposition interview and elsewhere, his responses show that he considers himself to be this omnipotent, infallible person that deserves adoration and recognition for his all powerful greatness.

his attorneys didn’t dare have him testify in this case. Seriously, the man is extremely mentally ill.
one side, that’s feeds his mental illness is in complete denial of this, the other side is also in denial of it being a MEDICAL mental illness that he is unable to control. He should be held accountable for crimes, just like a mentally ill mass shooter and will never get treatment but we should try to recognize severe mental illness here and separate it from criminal intent…..when it comes to 2023 behaviors.

By metmike - May 13, 2023, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I Realize that I’m spending way too much time on this but it’s exactly this  sort of situation which most appeals to my analytical sense, with numerous facts which require some work digging up and interpretations That provides a challenging. Fun experience which can be shared and appreciated.

my latest thought is…….why isn’t Trump squawking about the dress and telling us he has DNA to compare with the DNA on the dress?

pthe answer could be related to their wanting more information about the dress and process before submitting atrumps DNA initially, though she had every legal right to force him to submit it and didn’t.

Ill pass on the details of this solid science later today but it’s extremely easy to transfer somebody’s DNA from one object to another without them knowing and to incriminate them.

It would be pretty easy to obtain an object used by Trump that has his DNA on it and transfer that on to the dress. This is referred to as low level DNA or touch DNA.

if, however she is claiming rape and there was semen involved, which she is….like with Clinton and Lewinsky, than it would be almost impossible to frame an innocent person unless you were his wife or lover and had access to his semen.

Considering the hoops this lady is jumping thru, it’s conceivable that she obtained touch DNA of trumps but  this is a speculative stretch on my part, not an assertion.

You will be shocked to read stories about how peoples DNA got inadvertently transferred to crime scenes that they had no connection to.

DNA profiling                        

Started by metmike - May 13, 2023, 3:02 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95176/

By metmike - Jan. 17, 2024, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

The second trial between Donald Trump and E. Jean Carroll began Tuesday. Here's what to know.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-e-jean-carroll-trial-what-to-know/

+++++++++++

This is 100% pure manufactured nonsense by corrupt entities. Read the evidence above and my comments.

We are living in a world where powerful people just manufacture realities that they need for their self serving interests, use convincing tactics and narratives and just repeat them over and over and over.

Everybody is worried about what will happen when AI enters the picture.

What the heck, look around you, man. Half the stuff you read about right now, TODAY in the absence of AI, related to politics  features one side just making stuff up and repeating it. As it turns out that can be much more effective than the truth.

Post of the week December 23, 2023            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101461/  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100692/#101454

That's why people go to these charlatans. The charlatans know it and by design, they exploit people's desire to believe certain things by stating those things. Many of them actually believe their own manure because they too want it to be true. Repeating convincing sounding lies will often beat the truth if enough people do it and enough people believe them.

1. George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose not the reality of the execution that we watched on tape for 9+ minutes and every authentic medial authority testified to-R

2. The Ds stole the 2020 election using a yet to be discovered, magical mystery scheme-R

3. Trump was exercising his First Amendment rights, not the reality of trying to overturn the most secure presidential election in history with diabolical schemes-R

4. The fake climate crisis is killing the planet, NOT the reality of the planet greening up from the beneficial increase of CO2 and experiencing the best weather/climate for MOST life in 1,000 years..........the last time that it was this warm during the Medieval WARM Period-D

5.  The COVID vaccine kills more people than the virus-R

6.  Trump colluded with Russia and that's how he beat Hillary Clinton in 2016-D

7. Biden did nothing wrong and the Rs are just being political-D

8. Hunter just had a drug problem which caused him to make a few bad choices-D

9. Biden isn't too old or suffering major cognitive decline. He's always made gaffes-D

10. Israel is just defending itself and trying to minimize suffering for innocent people NOT using 20,000 lb dumb bombs on targets that include housing units, churches and historical sites. Starving 2+ million, 99% who are not Hamas, most that are homeless. Depriving them of fresh water, fuel/power and medical supplies/treatment. Killing 20,000+, injuring 50,000+ the majority being children and women. This is not really Genocide or dehumanizing by ethnically superior Israel-R

11 a.  Putin will invade Europe and NATO countries if we don't stop him in Ukraine. Putin didn't really just want Ukraine to agree to stay out of NATO and we would have avoided the war completely.-D+R

11 b. We are supporting Ukraine and Ukrainians. NOT using them to fight our war, NOT getting over 500,000 dehumanized people killed(from both sides), 1 trillion in damages, widespread poverty, millions leaving the country, half their army dead or permanently disabled For the Biden/NATO agenda. Ukraine didn't really lose the war months ago-D+R

11 c. Zelensky is a hero NOT a betrayer of  his people and election promise to negotiate peace with Russia and becoming a Biden/NATO PUPPET to get fame and glory while they use him and his country to have THEIR war to weaken Russia because they hate Putins guts D+R

12. My favorite lack of common sense. The insurrection was caused by the FBI in order to frame President Trump. Ray Epps was their leader and he incited thousands of people to riot, not president trump-R

13. Trump called 20,000 national guard troops to control the crowd but Nancy Pelosi blocked them from coming-R

14. There’s no immigration crisis on the southern border-D

15. The police are systemically racist. The US is systemically racist-D

These are not exceptions  but instead, identify the topics and dynamics which define the brainwashing by gatekeepers in 2023, using advanced technology of communications  to exploit people's cognitive bias, telling them what they want to hear/read and telling them how/what to think using propaganda, DISinformation and false narratives.

I counted 7 Rs and  7 Ds, along with the only one they united on...........the propaganda on the Ukraine war, only because BOTH SIDES are benefiting from  the millions in legal bribing lobby money gushing into their political accounts from the military-industrial complex and the sensationalizing, dishonest, yellow journalism,  ratings for profits driven media is in cahoots on, like they are on much of the above topics. Without the media being mouthpieces delivering the propaganda on topics like the Ukraine war for both sides and the fake climate crisis of the left, the brainwashing would be impossible.

On the far right, Fox and similar sources steal the intelligence of their viewers ….with charismatic charlatans, granting the wishes of viewers during every show by telling people what they want to hear   In a world where their party is infallible and the other party is doo Doo, to obtain blockbuster ratings.

By mcfarm - Jan. 18, 2024, 2:47 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks MM for that report and all the underlying documents. You seem so shocked that the court system has screwed Trump. Where to start? OHH how about the jack off pretend judge who declared Trump guilty of  basically agreeing with huge banks on a loan, terms of repayment and the  successful repayment. Then we have various courts who took away the Sec of states legal job of running elections in several states, This page would be a full as yours if I listed all the times the Doj stepped to alter judgments, help change elections, Direct or misdirect investigations. This case is as phony as most of the rest thus the record win in Jowa. Now if Trump could just shut the F up until November this country might have time to right itself

By metmike - Jan. 18, 2024, 3:39 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You are also correct about this:

Trump civil fraud trial-nonsense            

14 responses |                1

Started by metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 2:43 a.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/

And everything about the corrupt Mueller Witch Hunt.

Special Counsel Durham Testifies                     

Started by metmike - June 21, 2023, 11:24 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96516/

Durham's final report.........Muellers corrupt investigation        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95210/ 

Sussman            

9 responses |             

Started by wglassfo - June 1, 2022, 11:21 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85147/

would our little Hillary does this?            

5 responses |        

Started by mcfarm - May 20, 2022, 3:52 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84655/

More Mueller corruption!                                                 

Started by metmike - Sept. 11, 2020, 6:44 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59031/

At Least 27 Phones from Special Counsel’s Office Were Wiped before DOJ Inspector General Could Review Them

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/at-least-27-phones-from-special-counsels-office-were-wiped-before-doj-inspector-general-could-review-them/

FISA report: DOJ watchdog releases findings on Russia probe surveillance                                                                   Started by metmike - Dec. 9, 2019, 1:12 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44076/

IG testimony today            

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 11, 2019, 5:09 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44129/

Alan Dershowitz: Stone indictment follows concerning Mueller pattern

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/427020-alan-dershowitz-stone-indictment-follows-concerning-mueller-pattern ...

Re: Re: Pardon for Michael Flynn            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61735/#61805

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60589/#60599

Reviewing Muellers corruption with facts:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/55925/#55961

Just to add this about Horowitz's covering up for the FBI with his interpretation of their unethical behavior(calling it just a bunch of  double digit, unintentional errors):

Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us

by Jonathan Turley, opinion contributor - 12/09/19 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/473709-horowitz-report-is-damning-for-the-fbi-and-unsettling-for-the-rest-of-us/

IG Horowitz Found ‘Apparent Errors or Inadequately Supported Facts’ in Every Single FBI FISA Application He Reviewed

March 31, 2020

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ig-horowitz-found-apparent-errors-or-inadequately-supported-facts-in-every-single-fbi-fisa-application-he-reviewed/

++++++++++++++

The most interesting thing about this is the Ds and corrupt justice department have been responsible for creating this monster!!!

Their obvious targeting of Trump for things he didn't do or when he was completely innocent has allowed him to create his VICTIM persona. 

This allows him to violate rules, try to overturn an proven secure  election with diabolical plots, including causing an insurrection and claim that people holding him accountable for blatant violations are just doing what they did before.......targeting an innocent man for political reasons.

And it sounds plausible because WE KNOW THEY DID IT BEFORE with certainty. The problem is that his flock can't tell the difference and think he's being targeted EVERY TIME.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99272/#99310

Most people can't tell the difference. They either think that he's guilty all of the time or that he's never guilty and just being targeted every time.

By metmike - Jan. 21, 2024, 1:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Carroll's Lawyers Seek More Money for Trump's Statements This Weekend

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218612794

++++++++++++++

This is one of the most retarded trials in history!!!

By metmike - Jan. 22, 2024, 10:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump’s attorney renews call for mistrial in defamation case brought by writer in sexual abuse case

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trumps-attorney-renews-call-for-mistrial-in-defamation-case-brought-by-writer-in-sexual-abuse-case

++++++++++++++

This is the most retarded, "lynching" travesty of Justice cases that I've known.

There isn't one shred of legit evidence that anything this lady claims really happened.  In fact, all the evidence tells us she's a complete fraud.

First of all, the statute of limitations had long ago run out for this lady to file. Then, the state of New York, created a new law, valid for just 1 year that would allow her to file charges against him for this bogus charge. They should call it the Jeanne Carrol law.

Suddenly, after filing .........out of nowhere comes her supposedly biggest piece of evidence. A dress that she saved for 3 decades with Donald Trump's DNA on it. Her attorney's (being payrolled to the tune of $600,000 by a rich Democrat) came out with this elaborate press release, with a picture of the dress and her claiming "And I have the dress. Trump is basically in deep shit."
When Trump volunteers to submit his DNA, the judge throws the dress out BECAUSE HE KNOWS ITS FAKE AND IT WOULD EXONERATE TRUMP!!!

The jury found Trump not guilty on the rape charge but "liable for sexual abuse"

What the heck?  So they found him not guilty but unlike any other person, they didn't want Donald Trump to get off, so they got the jurors that voted not guilty to agree to vote guilty on sexual abuse to get him for "something".

Then, after Trump commented about what a fraud this case was(exactly what its been from the get go) in public and previously when she made stuff up about this rape to sell her book...........she sues him for millions.

Part of that case for additional damages was based on her insisting that she had  email death threats that traumatized her which were caused by Trumps comments.

But now, when its time to produce the evidence of the email death threats......... she tells the court that she deleted all of them. 

The only evidence in this trial has always been the fraud perpetrated against Trump by the justice department, this lady and the rich D funding her attorneys. 

The Ds and justice department have totally created this wolf/monster, starting with the blatantly corrupt Mueller investigation and never ending after that. 

Rs know they are doing this to Trump and assume wrongly that Trump is always innocent.

How many times did the Boy that Cried wolf lie about the wolf that wasn't there in that story? 3 times?

That's not as many times as the justice department/Ds lied about Trump.........Mueller, Ukraine phone call, Civil property case, rape case...........all completely unjustified attacks using manufactured, fraudulent evidence, unfairly targeting Donald Trump because he's Donald Trump.

Everyone knows how much I dislike Trump.  He's a mentally ill, delusional but charismatic psychopathic cult leader. 

He should be more than disqualified from holding public office. He should be in prison for trying to overturn the election using diabolical schemes. And for being 100%, entirely responsible for the Insurrection. He totally incited the Insurrection, then wouldn't stop it until he realized it had failed.......and he complimented the people for doing it!

However, the Rs, witnessing years of bogus stuff as I just mentioned and documented repeatedly are like THE VILLAGE PEOPLE in the story of the Boy that cried Wolf.

The WOLF CAME after the 2020 election and they are unable to believe it because the Ds manufactured the FAKE WOLF so many times that they  won't believe it. 

In fact, they have created the perfect situation for the now invincible wolf to take over the minds of the Rs. 

The conniving Wolf is using exactly what the Ds and justice have been using to  try to destroy the wolf........AGAINST THEM!

He's using their fraudulent, completely failed tactics against them. 

The Ds continue to be shocked at the Rs for supporting Trump. The more they attack him, the stronger he gets.

They caused  much of it and are so baffled because they can't comprehend that what they did was responsible for much of it.

Of course it is!

Why are the village people rallying behind a wolf that will eat their sheep?

Because the Ds and justice department have lied to the Rs about this being the wolf so many times, when he wasn't the wolf over and over and over.........that they are unable to recognize the wolf.

How can Trump be the wolf for the Rs?

Everything that he's telling Rs is exactly what they want to hear. 

The Ds lied about Trump being the wolf every time the Rs remember in the past. It's true the Ds and justice department DID target Trump and are still targeting Trump now.  The evidence is indisputable that they are doing this to Trump. It's not just Rs imagining that Trump has been targeted. TRUMP HAS BEEN UNFAIRLY TARGETED REPEATEDLY! It's a  fact.

How is a far right R to know the difference?

People that affiliate strongly with one political side don't pick and choose what party to believe by doing independent, objective analysis on everything.

The Ds DROVE the Rs to circle the wagons behind Donald Trump with their numerous nefarious attacks on him the past 8 years. 

And they continue to use that failed tactic.  

The only hope would have been starting the rock solid case against Trump for trying to overturn the election a year earlier. The justice department has a Mt. Everest sized pile of evidence and witnesses from his own party lined up to testify against him. 

Why did they wait so long????

Convicted of those charges would automatically have made him disqualified to hold political office for the rest of his life. Now........they dragged it out too long and he will be elected first.

As president, they will not be able to try him until he finishes his 2nd term but he will likely pardon himself first. He'll wait til January 2028 and do it like most presidents do with pardons at the very end of their term.

In the next few months, Joe Biden is likely to withdraw from running in 2024 for health reasons. There's a very likely probability that he will pardon Hunter at the end of his disastrous term in early January 2025.

The main question is who will Trump be running against later this year because it won't be Biden. 

By 12345 - Jan. 23, 2024, 4:18 a.m.
Like Reply

TRUMP SHOULD SUE HER AZZ FOR DEFAMATION, IMO.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CHARGES OF PERJURY, IN OUR COURTS????!!!!! FOR THE MOST PART...THEY'RE NON-EXISTENT, ANYMORE. AND, NON-EXISTENT IN CIVIL CASES.

A LIE UNDER OATH IS PERJURY...PERIOD!

By metmike - Jan. 23, 2024, 6:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I would be surprised if Trump didn’t sue her In another venue.

However, this is in NY.  They hate Trump and their justice system is determined to destroy Trump any way they can by conjuring up new laws, manufacturing evidence and charges.

biggest display of blatant justice corruption at this level that I know of. I can’t imagine this is how other justice systems operate.

If Trump counter sued in the NY courts, he would just be begging for another blatantly biased verdict against him.

I think that he knows well  that the current dynamic of them persecuting him relentlessly in NY is the perfect example……rock solid proof……that he is a victim of the corrupt left and the corrupt justice system and it provides the best supporting evidence possible for selling his political battle cry  ……the only way to stop them and their corruption is to support him and vote for him.

then ,this side warns people that if Trump is elected, he’ll seek revenge on his enemies.

Thats not a warning for his supporters……it’s music to their ears. It’s exactly what they hope will happen.

considering what some of these reckless, all powerful, corrupt entities have done to get Trump, starting back with Mueller….abusing the justice system with impunity and suffering no accountability ever for it…..I can see the appeal to that.

One thing for sure. Electing Trump is not going to unite our country. The far left is going to go totally bonkers over this, with chaos likely to happen.

If the Ds win 1 of the houses, they will impeach Trump. Not be able to remove him from office but they WILL conduct another  impeachment proceeding.

Thats what they do in this age. Play to the political base with actions intended to make their supporters happy. Manufacture whatever reality is needed with fake evidence and repeat it relentlessly using convincing sounding contrived reasoning.

And people guilty of crimes and violations do the same thing….manufacture fake realities that convince people they’re innocent of crimes they actually committed. Then repeat it over and over.

By 12345 - Jan. 23, 2024, 6:53 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE... TRUMP REALLY DISAPPOINTED ME WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO "LOCK HER UP!!"

I'M IN HOPES THAT IF HE GETS THE WH... HE WILL "MAKE LIKE A DEMOCRAT" & LOCK A SLEW OF 'EM UP!!  PLAY THEIR "WINNING" GAMES.

WHAT MOCKERY OF DEMOCRACY!

Trump rape case
0 likes
By metmike - Jan. 26, 2024, 9:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Jury orders Trump to pay $83 million for defaming columnist E. Jean Carroll

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/1226626397/trump-defamation-trial

Carroll testified that she felt as if Trump calling her a liar "ended the world I had been living in."

++++++++++

I'm glad the amount was so insanely high. A reasonable amount might suggest a semblance of attempted reason and truth.

But a penalty of 83+ million because he called somebody out that didn't have a shred of evidence and she even got busted with her manufactured dress scheme is like....SO unreasonable that it proves reason, justice and truth had nothing to do with this case.

Just extreme actions, where they make up the rules and laws. Make up the crimes. Use corrupt judges and Trump hating juries in NY.  Use wealthy Ds to payroll all of it.

This just feeds the narrative of Trump being a victim and makes it harder for people to know when he commits crimes and when he's innocent and being targeted.

Most people think that, either he's guilty all the time OR he's never guilty and is always the victim.

The clueless left that's celebrating over this great victory(CNN has had it on for hours straight now)  to take down Donald Trump continues to be oblivious to the fact that they just fed the biggest source for Trump's power over the right, especially the far right.

This WILL increase the donations to his campaign and cause many people to feel even stronger that we need Trump to get rid of corrupt entities like this.

I honestly can't think of a bigger travesty of justice, other than, maybe OJ Simpson getting away with murdering 2 people in cold blood.

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2024, 1:19 p.m.
Like Reply

'He's a fraud': Donald Trump slammed after he reportedly spent over $50 million of donor funds for legal expenses in 2023

https://news.meaww.com/hes-a-fraud-donald-trump-slammed-after-he-reportedly-spent-over-50-million-of-donor-funds-for-legal-expenses-in-2023

Haberman pondered whether Trump's donors were fully aware of the specific allocation of their contributions. "Did his donors know this is what they were going to be paying for? No. Would they all mind? I doubt it because some of them thought they were paying for some kind of legal fight," she remarked.

+++++++++++++

The media is once again being extremely dishonest. The VAST majority of people donating to Trump know where the money is going and even more, are completely fine with it.  

Calling Trump a fraud over this is the fraud. 

Stating that  Trump's legal fees are unprecedented and his donations and ability to raise funds TO PAY FOR THOSE FEES are enormous  would be the truth. 

A more accurate spin would be to show how people are willing to part with their money to support Trump in his legal battles, like the one in this thread that are a 100% manufactured fraud.

I might be tempted to donate to his cause too, if he had an iota of character and didn't try to overturn the results of the 2020 election and didn't  cause the entire Insurrection. 

But get this below. On the same day that one media outlet wants everybody to know about the massive Trump campaign donations (that they say make him a fraud-despite donors knowing dang well where its going) another media outlet wants everybody to know the complete opposite about it.........his campaign donations have dried up.

The media, D's and justice system are in panic, desperation mode to keep Trump from being elected later this year!!!!

In the last 2 weeks, I've never witnessed more Trump bashing articles from so many sources, many just writing the articles for the sake of writing negative things about Trump.

Donald Trump's Fundraising Plummets

Trump campaign raised $19 million in Q4, entering election year with $33 million cash

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/31/trump-campaign-raised-19-million-went-into-2024-with-33-million-.html

++++++++++++++

This is sort of reminding me of the fake climate crisis. Increasing beneficial CO2 that's greening up the planet always causes really bad things, never good things. Extreme heat, extreme cold. Less snow, heavy snows. Extreme rains, extreme drought. Kills only good life, nurtures bad life.

And most of the fake green solutions......WRECK THE PLANET!

Nuclear power is an outstanding choice, however.

Doesn't matter though, folks.

In 2024, nefarious entities that serve as our gatekeepers,  just manufacture whatever situations and scenarios they need to benefit their agenda.

Then they exploit their technological, political and legal control/power in communications and other venues to sell an effective brainwash on humanity with convincing sounding junk science, DISinformation and propaganda.

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2024, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Rachel Maddow’s Schadenfreudtastic E. Jean Carroll Interview Undoubtedly Helped Trump

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/rachel-maddows-schadenfreudtastic-e-jean-carroll-interview-undoubtedly-helped-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plaAkXDAfCg

+++++++++++++

She tells us that this isn't about her, it's about the fight to take back our future, "this is a man that stacked the Supreme Court and has taken away our rights"

Bingo Jean! That's exactly what this manufactured rape was always about..... NOT YOU because it never happened. It's always been, 100% about stopping Donald Trump in the future.

Note: Just a reminder for anybody new here, I am the complete opposite of a Donald Trump supporter.

But the authentic truth should rise to the top.......ESPECIALLY when it contradicts what you wish were true.