GA: 8 fake electors have accepted immunity
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by WxFollower - May 10, 2023, 11:56 a.m.

Not good news for Trump in GA. Eight fake electors have accepted immunity in exchange for testimony to help lead to charges against Trump:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/8-trump-fake-electors-accepted-immunity-georgia-election/story?id=99121209

Comments
By metmike - May 10, 2023, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Larry!

If you have lots of time and  want to be entertained by some of the many conversations related to this, go here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85500/#85590

By 12345 - May 10, 2023, 2:28 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I FOUND IT KINDA ODD THAT ON THE "NEWS" PAGE OF NBC ~ THERE'S NOT ONE MENTION OF BIDENS' POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

MAYBE, I DIDN'T SEE IT?

By metmike - May 10, 2023, 3:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

NBC news did cover it but note the title, telling readers its just a political attack, then defending Biden in the article.

House Republicans escalate attacks on Biden family, alleging business with foreign nationals

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., issued a second memo on the committee's investigation into the Biden family's finances.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/house-republicans-attack-biden-family-alleging-foreign-business-rcna83693

There’s no evidence that Hunter Biden or his father acted improperly or violated any laws.

NBC News has reported that there was no indication that Joe Biden played any role in his son's dealings in China.

"Unable to implicate the President directly, Committee Republicans have resorted to using cherry-picked bank records, misrepresentations about confidential and unverified bank reports known as SARs, and baseless conspiracy theories to attack the President’s family, including his grandchildren."

In response to Wednesday's memo, White House spokesperson Ian Sams said Comer "has a history of playing fast and loose with the facts and spreading baseless innuendo while refusing to conduct his so-called ‘investigations’ with legitimacy. He has hidden information from the public to selectively leak and promote his own hand-picked narratives as part of his overall effort to lob personal attacks at the President and his family."

"Instead of staging yet another political stunt, Chairman Comer and House Republicans should do their job, avoid default without conditions, and prevent a devastating economic crash that could cost millions of Americans their jobs,” Sams said.

In a statement to NBC News, Abbe Lowell, Hunter Biden's lawyer, decried Comer’s latest memo as falling short of providing concrete evidence of wrongdoing.

“It’s been five years of investigations into Hunter Biden and his legitimate business activities and still Republicans have nothing to show for it,” Lowell said. “Senate Republicans spent two years chasing conspiracies by those responsible for ‘Pizzagate’ and ‘the Big Lie’ and found no evidence of any wrongdoing. Now comes Rep. Comer who has spent the last five months making wild predictions without proof, asking inane questions out loud and falling short every time — including today.”

Lowell accused Comer of including “retread, repackaged misstatements of perfectly proper meetings and business by private citizens” in the memo.

“Instead of redoing old investigations that found no evidence of wronging by Mr. Biden, Rep. Comer should do the same examination of the many entities of former President Trump and his family members,” Lowell said.

+++++++++++

This reporter and NBC show blatant bias and allegiance to one political cause at the expense of objective, professional journalism. They have the goods on Biden and family and the left/media/justice department is apparently just going to do like they did with Hunter's laptop. Tell us its a conspiracy theory. 

More on this in the thread started to discuss this topic. 

Jean, If you are for justice to get Biden, why are you not for justice to get Trump in GA, where he deserves to be held accountable.

Answer: Because it's hard to tell the difference between their witch hunts, like the blatantly corrupt Mueller investigation and the impeachment and the prosecution of Trump for paying hush money to somebody he had an affair with and when he actually did things wrong.

Every accusation of things that he did wrong related to the election are completely justified based on my hundreds of hours worth of fact checking them.

This one is completely legit.

By 12345 - May 10, 2023, 5:19 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL

"Jean, If you are for justice to get Biden, why are you not for justice to get Trump in GA, where he deserves to be held accountable.

Answer: Because it's hard to tell the difference between their witch hunts, like the blatantly corrupt Mueller investigation and the impeachment and the prosecution of Trump for paying hush money to somebody he had an affair with and when he actually did things wrong."

NO, THAT WOULDN'T BE MY ANSWER. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING, SOOO: "NO, THAT ISN'T OR WOULDN'T BE MY ANSWER...IF I'D KEEP UP ON EVERYTHING (PLUS, MY OWN PERSONAL HEADACHES"). MY ANSWER WOULD BE WHATEVER I CAME UP WITH, AFTER HOURS OF RESEARCH. I KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT FAKE ELECTORS.  LOL I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS THE 2ND TIME I'VE EVEN HEARD THE PHRASE.    EVERYSTUFF IS "FAKE" THIS, "FAKE" THAT, "FAKE , FAKE, FAKE" LOL

HONESTLY, I COULD MOSTLY CARE LESS ~ UNTIL IT'S PROVEN TO BE TRULY ILLEGAL, REGARDLESS OF PARTY. JUST TREAT THE LAW BREAKERS EQUALLY.

BIDEN WILL PARDON HIS BABY BOY, ANYWAY.

KAMALA WILL PARDON JOE & EVER'ONE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER