TODAYS' QUIZ ~ REAL MEAT OR PLANT BASED?
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 23, 2023, 11:03 a.m.

Hang on! Now they're tracking how much meat you're buying?

PERSONALLY? I'D RATHER EAT THE COW, THAN BE THE COW.  LOL

Comments
By metmike - May 24, 2023, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean,

you know my position on the fake climate crisis.

however, my Wife, daughter and her family and 1 son are vegans and I’m a practicing environmentalist that sees the cruelty to animals side of it That bothers them so much.

regardless, I love meat and think vegans are pretty extreme. They will completely reject any food if it has the tiniest amount of an animal product in it.

funny story. I used to hunt deer in my backyard. We are super over populated with too many but I did it for the yummy venison.

my kids, before going vegan were not happy that I killed Bambi And insisted that venison was a horrible tasting meat.

my wife would make them beef jerky and one time, decided to make deer jerky…..but not tell them It was deer.

they thought it was the best ever Beef jerky!

then found out that it was deer, not steer.

Ewww, yuck! I can’t believe that you did that to me! Was the response.

By 12345 - May 29, 2023, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

"my wife would make them beef jerky and one time, decided to make deer jerky…..but not tell them It was deer.

they thought it was the best ever Beef jerky!

then found out that it was deer, not steer.

Ewww, yuck! I can’t believe that you did that to me! Was the response."

LOL  NOT FUNNY, 'THO.  ONE NIGHT DURING A CARD PARTY ~ THE HOSTESS BROUGHT OUT "SUMMER" SAUSAGE ~ CHEESE & CRACKERS.  I KNEW IT WAS DEER, BUT... MY CARD PARTNER DID NOT! (SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM, WHEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED) SHE GOT BACK TO THE TABLE & WAS CHOWIN' DOWN ON THAT SAUSAGE ~ BRAGGING ABOUT HOW GOOD IT WAS. (I DIDN'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL HER, 'CAUSE SHE WAS AS ADAMENT AS I, AGAINST DEER HUNTING)

I EVENTUALLY TOLD HER, WEEKS LATER!!  HAHAHAHAHAAAA SHE WAS SHOCKED & "SICKENED", BUT... CONTINUED TO BRAG ABOUT THE GOODNESS OF IT!  LOL