That was not my quote but came from another person that I copied because I liked it.
This is me typing at length about this topic:
Something Is Seriously Wrong withTrump
With regards to the right way to win in my book:
1. Tell the truth almost all the time. Trump lies most of the time and 10+ times more than 2nd place.
2. Have transparency. Trump is totally lacking in transparency.
3. Have great agenda and most importantly with a reasonable strategy to accomplish objectives. For instance, Trump telling us that he would end the war in 24 hours sounds great to somebody like me that wants the war to end and loves to hear that.........but I also have a brain that knows this is just Trump embellishing/bragging astronomically because he's afflicted with a severe clinical case of grandiosity.
4. Recognize the foundation of our democracy........the outcome of fair and proven elections when you lose. Trump is the most messed up politician in US history on this one. By itself, what he did and continues to do to the brains of tens of millions of far R cult followers that are convinced the 2020 election was stolen from him make him worthy of prison not president.
5. Politics today is extremely divisive and its killing our country. Trump takes the divisiveness to an extreme level that makes the other candidates look like MLK's. MLK professed love. Trump has generated more hatred than any person in US history. All a person needs to do to beat him in an election is..............run against him. They turn into NOT Donald Trump which is the most popular presidential candidate in the country. He caused numerous candidates to lose last November because they were backed by him or projected his fake election steal narrative.
6. Biden will lose to anybody running on the R ticket.....except one person. Trump. Biden must be defeated for our country to move forward to reverse some of the very damaging consequences of his presidency.
7. Extremely important. A candidate running for your party should always be able to unite that party. Trump has divided his own party more than any politician in my lifetime.
8. The one thing Trump has going for him is the cult of tens of millions of Rs that are completely blind to everything above and have fractured the R party. They are captivated by his BS and actually love all his lies because its exactly what they want to hear. Because of this bamboozle power, many Rs in his own party are afraid to come out against him or else he will seek vengeance on them.
9. The Ds want more than anything for Trump to run in 2024. I can tell you with absolute certainty, that like 2020, if Trump runs again there will be another record or near record turnout of Ds and Independents voting again and for the exact same reason that the previous election smashed the previous record......... almost all their votes will be for NOT Donald Trump.
10. People are sadly mistaken that, because he has clearly been unfairly targeted by the justice/intel and MSM communities to try to destroy him...........that supporting him is somehow fighting the establishment.
Think about how insane that really is.
If you want to identify all the unfair attacks and defend Trump against the unfair attacks..........that's perfectly fine. I always do that.
But that doesn't mean ignore all the off the charts REAL items mentioned above. Because he's being attacked by the enemy, in the minds of the far right, somehow qualifies a diabolical unqualified person to be president.
In other words, because this happened below, far right Rs think it means they will win and beat the evil attacking Trump, if they elect Trump. Trump is a victory against all those bad entities. Despite Trump doing even WORSE things than the ones he is being unfairly attacked for.
Trump rape case
Started by metmike - May 3, 2023, 9:33 p.m.
Mueller investigation corruption:
The solution is to elect somebody qualified in your party that has character and great ideas and not fall into the current trap of supporting the 1 person the enemy knows is the most vulnerable in the general election.
Again, I love and respect you to pieces and am grateful for all your wonderful, insightful, honest and sincere posts but this is one of those topics that we will just not agree on and sincere/honest comments that disagree with me are always very welcomed.
Those those words in bold define who you are!