Rejected Plea Deal
34 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 27, 2023, 7:14 p.m.

Hunter Biden's rejected plea deal puts Justice Department in hot seat

'Something is rotten in the state of Delaware, and the judge sniffed it out today,' one critic said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-rejected-plea-deal-puts-justice-department-hot-seat

Why Hunter Biden's Plea Deal Was Rejected, According to Attorneys

https://www.newsweek.com/why-hunter-bidens-plea-deal-was-rejected-according-attorneys-1815669

Comments
By metmike - July 27, 2023, 7:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous thread/links:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97588/#97602

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96461/#96474

By metmike - June 20, 2023, 3:23 p.m. "End of it".......Wanna bet?

By metmike - July 30, 2023, 8:52 p.m.
Like Reply

More from the Washington Examiner today. This is NOT going away.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/hunter-biden

By metmike - July 30, 2023, 8:55 p.m.
Like Reply

It's so ironic that Trumps' first impeachment was over him trying to expose the massive Biden corruption because the DOJ wouldn't do it.

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2023, 7:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nuclear War            

By 12345 - Aug. 3, 2023, 4:59 p.m.                                                   

B.O. KNEW WHAT BIDEN WAS DOING OVER THERE IN THE LATTER YEARS OF B.O. & BIDENS' TERM.  HOW MUCH DID B.O. RAKE IN?!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

metmike: I moved that question and response to this thread:

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2023, 5:59 p.m.            

"HOW MUCH DID B.O. RAKE IN?!"

There is 0 evidence that Obama took a penny. To the contrary, his actions suggest the complete opposite.

Why do you suspect him, Jean?

When Obama Left Ukraine Defenseless

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/when-obama-left-ukraine-defenseless/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Joe Biden had was a son that spent 10 years training as a lobbyist in the United States...........arranging corrupt but legal bribing. 

He and his dad, the point man for corruption in Ukraine recognized a golden opportunity to use Joe's position and Hunter's prowess as a lobbyist to practice illegally in a foreign country and violating FARA laws as unregistered agents of the United States.

Mueller actually prosecuted Trump associates using this law, with the Biden's violations at least 100 times greater.

Only people that are in complete denial or lying don't see that's what the Bidens did!

There is plenty enough now to impeach Joe (though dems will block it) but they are going for even more before starting the impeachment process in order to be extremely convincing.

Trump's first impeachment for trying to investigate this very corruption was the most embarrassing moment in history for democrats..........by a wide margin. Adam Schiff in particular proved that he is a diabolical, lying snake. 

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA): A Guide for the Perplexed

https://www.cov.com/en/news-and-insights/insights/2018/01/the-foreign-agents-registration-act-fara

Archer testimony was ‘huge step toward implicating Joe Biden’ in FARA violation: Comer

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/devon-archer-implicating-joe-biden-fara-james-comer

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2023, 7:04 p.m.            

I say this with all sincerity.

The amount of chaos and turmoil in this country the next 2 years will exceed anything that any of us have every experienced in our life times with the exception of people close to 100, that lived thru the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression as children. 

I grew up 4.5 miles from the July 1967 race riots, whicThe h was Detroit's worst year ever but I'm talking about our country as a whole.

Politically, this could rival the Civil War without the soldiers fighting. 

We have an ex R president that leads in the polls by a wide margin that has crystal clearly committed numerous felony's(in my opinion treason, but he's not charged with that) and they have way more than enough to convict him.

We have a corrupt current president and they have more than enough to impeach him (but the Ds will block it) and there will be a tremendous ongoing battle over that at the same time. 

We have 2 sides that are already dangerously divided. The gatekeepers of messages (like Fox) are feeding the divisive fuel by lying to their side and getting them even more riled up.

The politicians too.

The tribalism is off the charts and as crazy as it seems, the 2 most crooked people in both parties are the leading candidates for a 2024 rematch.........while both face charges that should make them ineligible to run.

The charges against Trump, just make him stronger because he and his side have established an extraordinary effective fake victim narrative. 

Biden's is losing his mental sharpness and his constant bumbles, make him very unconvincing when he talks about anything in 2023. But the party is not being hurt as much with that as helped with Trump.

Insanely, the best chance that Biden or any D has is for Trump to run.

But new news abouts Biden's corruption is gushing in almost daily. During the impeachment, it will all come out. It seems unlikely that the Ds will rally around Biden as a victim because the facts are extremely compelling regarding Biden's corruption.

Here's the thing.

Joe knows what he and Hunter did. He knows it will come out in the impeachment hearings.  His legacy has already been decimated but if he lets it go that far, it will drag him so far into the mud with legit facts proving what he did and he knows he did it, that it makes no sense for him, at 80 years old to subject himself and Hunter to this when it can all stop in an instant.

All he needs to do is resign. 

If it was me, I would resign with the reason being a serious, chronic health problem that's taking a toll on him. 

If it was me, I would announce that problem is frontal lobe degradation (Alzheimers) and he could come out of it looking good.............AND HONEST!

There's not a person in the country that would insist he doesn't have all the symptoms of the disease he's resigning over.  Even if that's not the REAL reason, it's a legit reason.  

No impeachment. Stop the damage from the corruption investigation that is adding up daily. Stop the damage to his legacy.

Restore some of his credibility and yes, sympathy because that's what we do when somebody is sick and can't do their jobs anymore. That's what we do when  somebody resigns on their own accord.

And it turns the tables around.

Rs that want to beat a man that's sick and down and crying uncle will be the bad guys.

Honestly, that's Joe Biden's only option to go out with some class.

Trump isn't capable of having class under any circumstances, so even if Joe resigns and lessens the chaos coming up, all hell is still going to break lose with Trump and his far right completely out of touch with reality, cheerleaders but just not as bad if Joe does the right thing. 

I think there's better than a 50% chance Joe will resign under these circumstances.

The sooner the better because once the impeachment starts, his reason for resigning will be assumed to be that they have the goods on him and not because of his health. 

I think that I'll move these posts to the BIden thread.

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2023, 9:55 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Aug. 4, 2023, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

How far one lawyer is willing to go to help Hunter Biden

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/how-far-kevin-morris-help-hunter-biden

+++++++++++++++

Wow!

By metmike - Aug. 7, 2023, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

This is exactly what I've been saying!!!!

Bidens influence in corrupt Ukraine has allowed him to impose his will on puppet,  Zelensky and the country. 

Hunter Biden business dealings 'likely' tied to US posture toward Ukraine: Ramaswamy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-business-dealings-us-posture-ukraine-ramaswamy

“The purpose of the U.S. military [is] to advance American interests, to protect the homeland. Not to aimlessly fight some random war that’s arguably a repayment for a private bribe that a family member of the United States received,

+++++++++++++++++

There likely would be no war in Ukraine without Joe Biden in the White House. Big problems between Russia and Ukraine for sure but not this. No way!

How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent Ukraine? Here Are Six Charts.

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts

++++++++++++++++++

It's bad enough that the Biden's used influence peddling schemes to get tens of millions from corrupt foreign countries, especially Ukraine but several orders of magnitude worse was him exploiting that influence to intentionally steer them into a war with Russia. 

Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians are dead because of Joe Biden's decision to stop negotiations with Russia and instead fight a war. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97707/#98022

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97707/#98023

By 12345 - Aug. 8, 2023, 11:20 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Aug. 8, 2023, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

The evidence is mind bogglingly huge and gets bigger, almost daily. There is ALMOST no way that Joe Biden is getting out of this. The dems can save him from impeachment but thats about it. When they do the investigation during the impeachment.......he's dead meat. 

The ones continuing to defend him just look like bigger fools or more dishonest.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/07/hunter-bidens-lobbyist-friend-had-more-visits-to-obama-wh-than-known-report/

By metmike - Aug. 11, 2023, 3:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Hunter Biden investigation: Congressional Republicans fume over special counsel news

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/hunter-biden-special-counsel-gop-reaction

"This action by Biden’s DOJ cannot be used to obstruct congressional investigations or whitewash the Biden family corruption," House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) wrote on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter. "If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn’t get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel? House Republicans will continue to pursue the facts for the American people."

++++++++++

Maybe Republicans should have pushed for the investigation into Donald Trump to be led by Rudy Giuliani (-:

By 12345 - Aug. 11, 2023, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

WHAY A ROTTEN TO THE CORE GOVT.. WE HAVE!!

This is a chilling moment for Hunter Biden: Turley

By metmike - Aug. 11, 2023, 9:07 p.m.
Like Reply

It seems pretty obvious that they appointed Weiss to insulate him and the DOJ from the ongoing R investigation.

Why was Weiss named special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden? It’s complicated.    

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/politics/hunter-biden-weiss-special-counsel-analysis/index.html

Washington      CNN         —      

Attorney General Merrick Garland did not provide a robust explanation on Friday for why he needed to give US attorney David Weiss special counsel status for the Hunter Biden probe, or why it was necessary five years after the investigation began.    

In a televised statement, Garland only said that Weiss informed him on Tuesday that “his investigation has reached a stage at which he should continue his work as a special counsel.” Garland said he reviewed Weiss’ request, “as well as the extraordinary circumstances relating to this matter” and “concluded it is in the public interest” to make him a special counsel.  

+++++++++++++

That's nonsense!

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2023, 1:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Hunter's attorney was on CNN tonight.

Claims that Hunter is a victim. That his client was investigated by this same person for 5 years and all they found with all their people and time were the 2 misdeamors that he was fairly charged with, according to him.

He claims that the Hunter has taken full responsibility for those 2 mistakes and he will plead not guilty to anything else because he didn't do anything else wrong.

He claims that if Hunter didn't have the last name of Biden, that they wouldn't be targeting him like this.

He even brought up that Donald Trump started all this when he contacted Ukraine with the phone call to try to dig up dirt and now, they are still trying to dig up dirt on Hunter. 

Wow!

By 12345 - Aug. 12, 2023, 2:31 a.m.
Like Reply

I NEEDED TO STOP WATCHING / LISTENING TO ANY NEWS THAT PERTAINS TO THIS WORTHLESS, STINKIN', ROTTEN EVIL GOVT. OR ELSE...  I'D BE GOIN' ON A MAN HUNT!!

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2023, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

I hear you loud and clear on that one, Jean.

Listening to this guy lie his ars off, listening to Trump and the people on Fox lie their ars off, listening to the constant Ukraine war propaganda/lies, listening to the constant fake climate crisis DISinformation...........it was getting to me yesterday because it keeps getting worse.

Since these are extremely key topics/realms determining the path forward for the US and even our world, with so many people on one side of  all those issues being completely bamboozled by snake oil selling charlatans..........meaning that there will be never changing positions and divisive battles indefinately and NOT feature realms where everybody just gravitates towards the truth, then we all agree to do what's best for the country.

Th road ahead is going to be very rough.........that's an understatement.

The best case scenario can only start with healing that features:

1. Donald Trump in the rear view mirror

2. Joe Biden in the rear view mirror

3. A peace settlement in Ukraine.

4. The fake climate crisis exposed

1-3 will eventually happen. 4 will never happen. 

Just to make it clear, I have a stake in the fake climate crisis and it's the 100% opposite of what you would think. My wife's new business, which is going to be extremely lucrative is entirely based on carbon capture, which would only be possible if the market perceived the need to remove CO2 from the air.

She has not been happy with the positions that I express here on the fake climate crisis but I'm an objective atmospheric scientist compelled to provide authentic science and the truth. 

Fortunately, her carbon capture company also provides extraordinarily valuable precipitated carbon as the end product (fullerenes) and in addition, they will greatly assist the fossil fuel industry in maintaining their share of the market as an efficient provider of energy, which will be essential for the U.S. and Canada for the lifeblood of their economies and residential customers.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96333/

If my positions here became damaging to her stake in the company, out of respect for her, I would lighten up.

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2023, 8:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Garland’s special counsel ruse to protect Hunter and Joe Biden stinks

https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/why-david-weiss-as-special-counsel-is-a-ruse-to-protect-hunter-and-joe-biden/

++++++++++++++

This shows that the DOJ is a bottomless pit of sewage when it comes to the Biden's. This is the same person that's appointed who investigated Hunter for 5 years and incredibly, came up with almost nothing and the sweet deal after intentionally letting many of the tax crimes go past the statute of limitations.

Will he suddenly FIND things he missed the first 5 years?

Of course not.

Will he find his own blatant corruption and his bosses blatant corruption which is covering up the Biden crimes?

OF COURSE HE WILL NOT!

He's clearly in this position to obstruct the Republican investigation. Evidence that they could have obtained  can now be denied because of this ongoing FAKE investigation by the DOJ.

When will the MSM get honest and start calling these people out so we can get rid of them and at least try to clean out the sewer.  Swamp is much too kind of a word because some wonderful creatures live in a swamp  (-:

By metmike - Aug. 18, 2023, 5:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Let's just use some common sense/critical thinking 101.

There are 195 countries in the world today.

What are the chances, that one of the most corrupt countries, Ukraine that was getting many billions from the US (that was trying to free Ukraine from Russia's influence)  with Joe Biden the point man for handling the corruption and authorizing the billions sent to Ukraine, would coincidentally, have a son come over to Ukraine and be hired by an energy company based on 0 qualifications, 0 speaking that language but be 100% the son of V.P. Joe Biden?

What are the chances that  Joe brags about getting the prosecutor investigating Hunter'a company fired with a single phone call, bribing them with the billions from the U.S..........if there was no connection?

What are the chances that Hunter  decided to call his dad over 20 times to have conversations during business meetings while he was over there because he just missed his dad or wanted to show off that Joe would immediately respond to him on their personal hotline (burner phone)?

And not being influence peddling/bribing, using Joe Biden's power as the V.P.?

What are the chances that dozens of deposits, involving tens of millions of dollars from foreign countries, using shell companies to launder the money would go into Biden family accounts and the Biden's having no explanation for what generated that income?

What are the chances that all these extremely unlikely coincidences with no explanation that makes sense (outside of the obvious one which explains every single one of them), all just happened by chance?

Geesh!

This is one of the sources doing actual investigative journalism instead of participating in the massive cover up(colluding with dems and the DOJ)  that makes this 10 times worse than Watergate.

By metmike - Aug. 20, 2023, 6:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I have a new POTENTIAL theory on why Garland opened this investigation and put Weiss in charge (again).

The investigation by the Rs has piled up a mountain of solid evidence that shows the corruption and lies by these same guys to protect the Biden's. This includes 2 extremely credible whistle blowers that were not Rs.

The DOJ is looking really, REALLY bad here and they know it. 

One of the dumbest things they could do for credibility is double down on the already proven corruption to block the Rs and continue to protect the Biden's and themselves. Why would they do the dumbest thing?

Even their crooked plea deal fell apart. That, I think was the final straw for them in thinking they could keep using their omnipotent powers to control the rules and narratives. They are busted.

Here's what would salvage some of their credibility and stop the attacks(which will NOT go away and they know it).

These very same players are giving themselves the chance to do it over. We all assume it will be the same old stuff.

I suspect we could be in for a few surprises. 

1. The D party wants Biden out.  His war in Ukraine is falling apart and the US/NATO are being pulled  under in political quicksand and there's nothing to get them out. They can't win.   One of the first things people will be asking is for accountability and who to blame with the US and Biden being at the top of the list. Biden already has several NOT electable features but this one would topple anyone. 500,000 people dead, 100 billion from US taxpayers, already drowning in debt and 1 trillion to rebuild a corrupt country with a charismatic psychopath leading them.  All because of Joe Biden's war with Russia, using Ukraine. He's dead as a candidate in 2024 because of this and the fact that Ukraine will NOT be winning the war and the damages will continue to pile up.

2. What a great way for the DOJ to kill 2 birds with 1 stone!  They do the investigation over but this time use the evidence against the Biden's. It makes them look fair/honest/disarms the R narrative AND best of all they get rid of Joe Biden, who is no longer valuable in serving the D party. 

3. You remember when the DOJ had egg on their face when Attorney General Loretta got busted meeting with Bill Clinton in Phoenix as part of an arrangement to protect Hillary?

June 2016:  LorettaLynch-Bill Clinton meeting.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/24146/#24224

She had to pass the case on to James Comey, who botched things with contradicting/dishonest statements but it included him, supposedly reopening the investigation in late October 2016 to make everybody think the FBI really was keen on leaving no stones unturned. This was clearly a ruse by the FBI to accomplish what they wanted to accomplish. One, was to salvage their reputation. Was the other to get rid of Clinton or were they convinced that  she had the election won already and being so incompetent, completely miscalculated?

Can the FBI Sway an Election?

The agency is investigating more emails related to Hillary Clinton. Whether or not it finds something in the next 11 days, its announcement could affect the outcome on November 8.

October 28, 2016

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/james-comey-clinton-emails/505790/

++++++++++++++

Regardless of those past incidents in 2016, we have the DOJ, once again opening this investigation for self serving reasons. We won't know for sure what they are until we see how it proceeds.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2023, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Democrats aren’t laughing about the Hunter Biden debacle anymore

https://nypost.com/2023/08/21/democrats-arent-laughing-about-the-hunter-biden-debacle-anymore/

The Washington Examiner continues to build on the mountain of legit evidence that this scandal is 10 times bigger/worst than Watergate not because of the actions, which were pretty bad but because of the enormous cover up by the Ds, DOJ and media.

It seems to be a losing strategy to continue to protect the Bidens that only makes the defenders look worse. Joe is the worst D candidate, running as #1 for president in history by a galactic margin (-:

The only logical thing to do here is to capitulate on the lost cause effort and try to salvage some credibility by holding the Bidens accountable for their crimes and best of all, the main reason is to get rid of this major dead weight pulling the party down.  

By mcfarm - Aug. 21, 2023, 6:03 p.m.
Like Reply

"the major dead weight pulling the party down" gee MM where would you stop cutting. All of Biden's cabinet, most of his appointees, and so on have proven to be nothing much but dead weight. And one would think after all the tons of evidence produced by now, if you are a dem and still out there screaming show me the evidence pf Biden crimes, you are by default pulling down the party.

By metmike - Aug. 21, 2023, 11:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden's ability to communicate continues to get worse but intentionally  inventing stories makes it harder to sympathize with a person that has his deteriorating, serious cerebral medical condition.

There can't possibly be that many Ds at the top of the party that aren't looking for the person to replace him as the front runner for their party. They just aren't saying it. 

Biden tells Maui survivors firemen ‘ran into flames’ at his own home to save Jill

https://nypost.com/2023/08/21/biden-tries-to-commiserate-with-maui-survivors-over-small-house-fire/

By metmike - Sept. 11, 2023, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden impeachment inquiry ‘eight months of abject failure’, watchdog report says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/11/biden-impeachment-inquiry-abject-failure-report

++++++++++++++

Like joj stated on Saturday, the key to success for charlatans to perpetrate lies on a massive scale is repetition. The defense for Joe Bidens massive corruption as VP, working with his son Hunter is too completely deny/cover up/censor all the authentic facts and REPEAT it over and over.

People reading stories like this above, repeated over and over by the MSM, dems and justice department...........just believe it. Especially Ds who WANT TO BELIEVE that Joe Biden didn't do anything.

Everything Hunter did in Ukraine was completely dependent on cooperation  with his his dad on the team.

How would Hunter have even known that Ukraine was ripe for explotation of their schemes unless Joe was the pointman for corruption with inside information on how the perpetrators executed their schemes. Joe and Hunter jumped right in to take advance of Joe's influence, controlling billions in US aid to Ukraine to bribe corrupt Ukrainian entities for their families enrichment to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Hunter created numerous shell(fake) companies to launder the money to evade paying taxes or being tracked by US authorities. This is illegal.

To claim that Hunter was acting on his own, would be like claiming the MVP quarterback in the Super Bowl didn't have any receivers, backs or linemen blocking and won they game independently without help from the other 10 player on the TEAM!

Hunter and Joe Biden were a TEAM. The scheme could never have existed and been effectively executed for several years without both of them playing key roles, acting TOGETHER,  during the ENTIRE TIME it was perpetrated on corrupt entities for the TEAM'S self enrichment.

Chance of this being true?

100%. Same as the MVP quarterback. Though being the most prominent and valuable member of the team(like Hunter was) he couldn't do anything, not a thing without his team.

I would contend that Joe Biden, at times may have actually been the coach of the Biden corruption team. How else did Hunter know confidential information about what entities to exploit for their corrupt schemes? Who got the prosecutor investigating Hunter's corrupt employer fired?

++++++++++++++

The left that is protecting Joe Biden, are just repeating blatant lies about there being no evidence and the investigation completely failing. 

I didn't just make up the scenario described above because I have an overdeveloped imagination and desire to get Joe Biden. I described what the authentic facts and evidence tell us happened.

People that are on the receiving end of the propaganda/lie, that there is no evidence and this is purely political, when being bombarded with that lie by colluding MSM/D sources over and over.............will always believe the lie, unless they:

1. Go to sources that they don't usually go to for their news, that don't tell them what they want to read/hear.

2.  Do an objective, independent investigation of the facts themselves. 

Since almost nobody does that.........the tactic is extremely effective in convincing people of lies in 2023.

Whether it's the fake climate crisis during the current climate optimum or that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump or that the COVID vaccine kills more people than COVID or that Trump colluded with and Russia caused Clinton to lose in 2016, all these manufactured lies have extremely deep roots and are massively effective because of the strategy outlined above.

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 9:36 a.m.
Like Reply

This one is pretty laughable. 

It would be like a person that committed a homicide/murder, filing a lawsuit against the entity that posted a picture of their murder weapon online!

Goes to show you how ludicrous the mentality is right now with the people defending the Biden's for their crimes, despite the increasing mountain of evidence of their crimes, thanks to Hunter gifting the world with his laptop.

Hunter Biden files suit against ex-Trump aide for posting infamous laptop files online

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/hunter-biden-files-suit-over-infamous-laptop

+++++++++++++

Who would have imagined that a personal laptop with tens of thousands of detailed pieces of key, incriminating pieces of information from one of the criminals, gifted to a computer shop owner during a long lasting drugged up binge/black out would be the demise of the Biden's!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

25 Of The Most Bizarre Murder Weapons Ever

https://list25.com/25-of-the-most-bizarre-murder-weapons-ever/

Unfortunately, murder – officially defined as unlawful killing with malice aforethought of another human – is not a rare occurrence even in today’s society. While this heinous crime is usually carried out by means of guns, knives or fists, there have been many other, far stranger murder weapons. From a spatula to a guitar, here are 25 of them.

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

White House slams ‘baseless’ House GOP impeachment inquiry as ‘political stunt’

https://missouriindependent.com/2023/09/14/white-house-slams-baseless-house-gop-impeachment-inquiry-as-political-stunt/

++++++++++++++++

You have to be in denial of a mountain of increasing evidence to believe that one!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98913/#98923

"The tactic is to just keep repeating

"joe Biden did nothing wrong, the Rs are just being political"

"joe Biden did nothing wrong, the Rs are just being political""

++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98913/#98924

Previous impeachment threads:

Prediction            

21 responses |       

Started by joj - Sept. 2, 2023, 7:50 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98679/

Rejected Plea Deal            

21 responses |          

Started by metmike - July 27, 2023, 7:14 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97654/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96901/#96907

The US is a very corrupt country            

26 responses |               

Started by metmike - June 27, 2023, 11:41 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96752/

Biden corruption/coverup 10+ times worse than Watergate            

14 responses |              

Started by metmike - June 9, 2023, 8 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/

Press Conference on Biden Investigation 5-10-23            

53 responses 

Started by metmike - May 9, 2023, 12:27 a.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95063/

Biden's speech 6-2-23            

6 responses |        

Started by metmike - June 2, 2023, 8:36 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95855/

‘Just Brutal for President Biden!’            

12 responses |                

Started by metmike - May 7, 2023, 2:53 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94997/

Biden cover ups            

34 responses |       

Started by metmike - April 23, 2023, 1:25 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94709/

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 3:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Where Is the Evidence, Speaker McCarthy?

Sept. 12, 2023

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/12/opinion/biden-impeachment-mccarthy.html

+++++++++

Too funny that this appeared in the NY Times (which is pay walled).

This would be like somebody coming on FOX and asking "where is the evidence that Trump did anything wrong after the 2020 election was stolen from him?"

As long as the author of that opinion hangs out at the NYT echo chamber they will NEVER see the mountain of evidence!!

The NYT is in full throttle, circle the wagons with complete bs on this topic. Trying to discredit it as being nothing but a total far right,  MAGA/Trump party political attempt to hurt Biden.

WRONG!

The Biden's did everything they claim he did and to pretend that Joe was outside the loop would be like pretending that Hunter Biden was selling a product that doesn't exist, completely independent of his VP dad that caused corrupt foreign entities to send the Bidens 10s of millions of dollars.

Hunter was just the sales person.  JOE WAS THE PRODUCT/BRAND he sold.

Devon Archer confirmed this and the help that Joe gave to get the prosecutor fired.

Comer Releases Devon Archer’s Transcribed Interview Transcript

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-devon-archers-transcribed-interview-transcript%EF%BF%BC/

Scroll up to the previous page to see some of it and the clear strategy to protect Biden from his core getting the truth...........repeat the Biden corruption lie, suppress the truth.

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 4:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Americans sharply divided over whether Biden acted wrongly in son’s businesses, AP-NORC poll shows

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-doj-2024-election-39a0268a3e2d4a0df1bed285d769b74a

Sixty-six percent of Republicans -- and just 7% of Democrats — are very or extremely concerned about whether Joe Biden committed wrongdoing when it comes to his son’s business dealings, according to the poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

++++++++++++++++

This means that 93% of Ds are DEAD WRONG about Joe Biden's role in the corrupt influence peddling schemes he and Hunter used to enrich the Biden family.

Exactly  like XX%  of Rs are DEAD WRONG about the 2020 presidential election being stolen from Donald Trump.

By joj - Sept. 14, 2023, 5:58 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm persuaded that there was a sin of corruption going on.  I'm not convinced that a law was broken.

But this all happened before Biden became president.  Can he be impeached as president for influence peddling as a VP?  

And just for the record.  Biden is a choir boy compared the all the crimes committed by Trump in broad daylight.  

By cutworm - Sept. 14, 2023, 9:36 p.m.
Like Reply

let's put Trump aside for a minute. 

Is influence pedaling a crime against the oath of office?

I have struggled with this question. My gut tells me that it borders on treason? What am I missing?

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 10:41 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree 100% that Biden's crimes are minuscule compared to Trumps.

Using that as a defense for Biden?

Maybe the guy that robs a bank should use the guy that was a serial killer as his defense.

Influence peddling sounds very benign for what Joe Biden actually did.

He abused his power as Vice President and the responsibility that he was given to represent the country that elected him and the American people  to enrich his family. 

His job was to use our tax dollars (amongst other things) to help Ukraine fight corruption.  Instead, he used our money to manipulate and exploit foreign country corruption, entirely to enrich his family using bribes. This made the corruption worse, not better. 

Should he get off scott free because it happened when he was VP and not the last 2.5 years?

Seems like what he did should disqualify him from even being president. 

Yet, we are supposed to believe that it's the far right that are being political for, ironically using the truth to hold Biden accountable for his actions. 

The Ds keep using the exact same tactic here, that you astutely noted the Rs using to lock in the Big Lie into the minds of that group. Repeating the lie over and over about Biden being innocent and Rs doing this purely for political reasons. 

Seriously, you have often displayed the ability to be more open minded and  humbly self reflective, using the authentic scientific method(the scientist first tries to prove themselves wrong in order to know they must be right).

With that in mind, I feel extremely confident that you are not an echo chamber sort of guy, even if having party bias and reading the NYT which reinforces that thinking. 

You are taking a position on Joe Biden that reflects more truth than most Ds, who are in complete denial and you deserve credit for that. 

By metmike - Sept. 15, 2023, 9:54 a.m.
Like Reply

9 Biden family members received money that totaled millions, from corrupt foreign entities laundered thru 20 shell companies with no services or products.

The Ds are looking more foolish every day in trying to claim Joe had nothing to do with it….despite him being the point man from the United States fighting corruption in those countries.  Using US tax payer money/foreign aid  to those countries as well as other yet to be determined leverage for he and Hunters bribing schemes!

Chance that this is true?

Similar to the odds that Biden won the 2020 election fairly.

By metmike - Sept. 16, 2023, 5:19 p.m.
Like Reply

GOP lawmaker reveals bombshell evidence in Biden allegations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfLQ03z41Bc

+++++++++++

James Comer: We are going after Hunter Biden's bank account    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyMNDmqXi10

By metmike - Sept. 17, 2023, 3:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Is McCarthy's baseless bid to impeach President Biden a desperate distraction from real Issues?

https://www.msnbc.com/symone/watch/is-mccarthy-s-baseless-bid-to-impeach-president-biden-a-desperate-distraction-from-real-issues-193126981760

By mcfarm - Sept. 17, 2023, 9:46 a.m.
Like Reply

If I was Biden and awoke some morning to find several million dollars in one or more of my and my families accounts.....even if mentally incapacitated as he is.....I would just try to figure out the why and the how that just happened. The abject immorality of that family, going back decades, boarders on some of the most guilty politicians in American history.

By metmike - Sept. 17, 2023, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

The only thing that matters for the impeachment will be for the Rs to show the money trail that leads back to Joe Biden, using extortion of  money from foreign countries to get U.S. taxpayers foreign aid and other benefits that Vice President  Joe Biden had power over. 

The impeachment process gives them investigation powers which will allow them to see personal bank accounts and other things that would otherwise not be possible.

I'm convinced that, during/after this period Joe stating that "Hunter is the smartest man that I know" is explained by the business he was in with Hunter to extort money from foreign countries using his dad power/US tax payer money being so clever.

Joe has insisted repeatedly that he never discussed Hunter's business with him. We have many dozens of rock solid proof  incidents that prove Joe is lying.

Hunter's business was extorting money from corrupt foreign countries using US tax payer foreign aid and other powers that only Vice President Joe Biden had control of. It couldn't be more  clear.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99025/#99027

This is evidence, similar to when a murder is committed and you have the finger prints of the suspect on the murder weapon. Or DNA evidence in a rape. It's extremely powerful in court and used all the time to convict people of crimes. BUT THERE IS MORE COMING THANKS TO THESE NEW POWERS!

circumstantial evidence | Definition

https://www.docmckee.com/WP/cj/docs-criminal-justice-glossary/circumstantial-evidence-definition/

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that requires an inference to be made by the finder of fact.

Circumstantial evidence is a type of indirect evidence that requires the finder of fact to make an inference in order to draw a conclusion about the fact in question. This is in contrast to direct evidence, which proves a fact directly without the need for any inferences.

Examples of circumstantial evidence include physical evidence such as fingerprints, DNA, and fibers, as well as testimony from witnesses who may have observed relevant behavior or events. In order for circumstantial evidence to be admissible in court, it must be relevant to the case at hand and have probative value.