Delusional and deranged maniac of a corrupt country.
I warned you where this is headed!
Even if there was just a 1% chance of a nuclear war, it's far to high.
The current escalation and path is headed there.
Nobody knows what these psychopaths are going to do(Putin/Biden/Zelensky) but we should be able to agree that the risk of Nuclear War is greater than 10% right now.
Absurdly, these gatekeepers spend trillions to fight a fake climate crisis that is supposedly destroying the greening planet during the current climate optimum.........while being war cheerleaders that are taking us to the brink........OF SOMETHING THAT WOULD REALLY DESTROY THE PLANET.
Damage from Major Nuclear Weapons explosions aren't a bullsheet theory that might decimate life on earth if used in a war. They REALLY EXIST. Enough to destroy the US and Russia several times over.
Here’s a look at the nine nations that currently have nuclear warheads in their arsenal:
17. Burst of radiation When any nuclear weapon explodes, there is an intense burst of nuclear radiation, mostly gamma rays and neutrons. This direct radiation is produced in the weapon’s nuclear reactions themselves and lasts less than a second.
16. Fireball After detonation, a fireball of superheated air forms and grows rapidly. Ten seconds after a 1-megaton blast, the fireball is 1 mile in diameter. The early stages of a 1-megaton fireball are many times brighter than the Sun.
15. Severe burns The intense heat can ignite fires and cause severe burns on exposed flesh as far as 20 miles away from a large thermonuclear explosion.
14. Blast wave As the fireball expands into the air it creates a blast wave consisting of a sudden jump in air pressure. The wave extends outward at thousands of miles per hour at first then slows as it spreads. It carries about half the bomb’s explosive energy and is responsible for most of the physical destruction.
13. Air burst The most widespread damage to structures occurs in an air burst, a detonation thousands of feet above the target. The blast wave from an air burst reflects off the ground, which enhances its destructive power. Attacks on cities would probably use air bursts.
12. Ground burst A ground burst creates a massive crater and pulverizes everything in the immediate area. Its blast effects do not extend as far as an air blast.
11. Radius of destruction The radius and volume of destruction depend on the explosive yield. But because the volume is proportional to the radius cubed, the volume increases approximately by the cube root of the yield
10. Firestorm Hot gases rise from the firestorm, replaced by air rushing inward along the surface at hundreds of miles per hour. Winds and fire compound the blast damage, and the blaze consumes oxygen, suffocating survivors. Firestorms also might impact global climate for decades.
9. Radioactive fallout contamination is unique to nuclear weapons and it may linger for decades. the radioactive cloud that rises into the stratosphere, where it may take up to years to reach the ground.
8. Light damage zone Broken windows and more easily managed injuries occur in zones farther from the initial blast zone.
7. Moderate damage zone In the moderate damage zone, there is significant building damage, rubble, downed utility lines and poles, overturned automobiles, fires, and serious injuries.
6. Severe damage zone This is the most catastrophic of the damage scenarios. Buildings collapse, radiation levels are high, and survivors are unlikely.
5. Electromagnetic pulse A nuclear weapon exploded at very high altitude produces intense gamma rays that knock electrons out of atoms. When the blast occurs at high altitude, this effect may reach hundreds of miles. As they gyrate in the Earth’s magnetic field, the electrons generate an extreme pulse of radio waves. This is known as an electromagnetic pulse. A single large weapon detonated 200 miles over the central United States could blanket the entire country with an electromagnetic pulse intense enough to damage computers, communication systems, and other electronic devices.
4. Limited nuclear war Experts have pointed to the ongoing conflict between nuclear powers Pakistan and India as an example of a possible limited nuclear-war scenario. If India and Pakistan use 100 strategic weapons to attack urban centers each, fatalities could reach 50 million to 125 million people.
Nuclear-ignited fires could generate smoke that will rise into the upper troposphere, then into the stratosphere, where it will spread globally within weeks. Surface sunlight could decline by as much as 35%, cooling the global surface and reducing precipitation by as much as 30%. Land productivity would drop up to 30%. A mass starvation event is possible as well as other collateral disasters. Recovery would take more than 10 years.
3. All-out nuclear war In an all-out war, cities worldwide would be targeted with multiple weapons, and lethal fallout would cover much of the United States.
2. All-out nuclear war continued In the event of an all-out nuclear war, half of the U.S. population, more than 150 million people, would be killed. Many of the survivors would have severe skin burns, radiation sickness, untreated injuries, and there will be shortages of everything, leading to a complete breakdown of society.
1. Nuclear winter Ozone gas, an unusual form of oxygen, absorbs the sun’s ultraviolet radiation. A nuclear war would produce massive amounts of ozone-consuming chemicals. Studies suggest that even a modest nuclear exchange would result in unprecedented increases in ultraviolet exposure. This would disrupt the process of photosynthesis. Marine life might be damaged by the increased ultraviolet radiation, and humans could receive blistering sunburns.
Higher levels of UV radiation would also lead to a greater incidence of fatal skin cancers and to general weakening of the human immune system. Soot from the fires of burning cities after a nuclear exchange would be injected high into the atmosphere. The result would be a drop in global temperature, probably colder than the previous ice age. In the world’s agricultural regions, the temperature could be below freezing for a year or more, and precipitation would fall by 90%
But don't worry about nuclear weapons being used, folks. Putin has more nuclear weapons than any other country because he likes to pretend that he might use them. He's only crazy in every other realm, committing atrocities and disrespecting life and focused on winning the war. However, with nuclear weapons, he's completely rational and we don't have to worry about provoking him into using them. Just trust all the false war propaganda and lies. He only wants to win the war with conventional weapons.
Don't worry, that we aren't trying to negotiate peace or that the war continues to escalate. It will be resolved by magic. The same magic that will produce all the fake green energy to replace fossil fuels by defying the laws of physics, energy and economics.
The real threat to life on earth is actually from climate change and beneficial CO2 greening up our wonderful planet that has featured the best weather/climate for life in the last 5,000 years (when it was 2 Deg. C warmer than this in the higher latitudes, with LESS Arctic sea ice during the Holocene Climate Optimum).
"Of 140 sites across the western Arctic, there is clear evidence for conditions that were warmer than now at 120 sites. At 16 sites for which quantitative estimates have been obtained, local temperatures were on average 1.6±0.8 °C higher during the optimum than now."
Death by Greening:
Let's make this an easy choice. Is it A or B below with regards to the war in Ukraine.
A. Recent developments are getting us closer to peace
B. Recent developments show a continued escalation.
Whatever your choice, tells us where the most likely path forward will be. Forget the lies and war propaganda telling you what to think that have been wrong for the past year+.
We know where this is likely headed............more escalation.
The basic principles of warpropaganda
The basic principles of warpropaganda(Principes élémentaires de propagande de guerre) is a monograph by Anne Morelli published in 2001. It has not been translated into English. The subtitle recommends its "usability in case of cold, hot or lukewarm war" (Utilisables en cas de guerre froide, chaude ou tiède).
The ten "commandments" of propaganda which Anne Morelli elaborates in this work are, above all, an analytical framework for pedagogical purposes and for media analysis. Morelli does not want to take sides or defend "dictators", but show the regularity of use of the ten principles in the media and in society:
Thanks much, Jean for being honest!
Most people would find that shocking and appalling but I completely understand the mentality, even though I don't root for anybody. I just want the war to end which will stop the atrocities of war damaging everybody.
So here are some additional thoughts.
1. The reason that I understand your opinion is that I've found myself WANTING to feel that way countless times. I've spent incredible amounts of time here showing facts to condemn Zelensky and Biden and the West with regards to their role on the war. Expose the West's obvious false war propaganda which drowns out all other messages, including those we need to get on a path towards peace. This causes me to instinctively, as an emotional human being, root AGAINST those sources that I attack here.
2. I feel little need to dwell on evil Putin's role and unjust attack on Ukraine and being the main cog that caused this. It's sort like me telling people in a weather report that features flooding, that "water is wet". Almost everybody, everywhere knows from thousands of stories about Putin. I'm more focused on presenting unique, authentic insights that are being completely misrepresented to us here in the U.S. Dynamics that give us powerful control and allow us to make our own decisions about the war. We intentionally choose this particular path, along with the obliteration of Ukraine. The false narrative that Putin gave us no choice and only he is responsible is complete hogwash. Or that we had no choice because Putin is an evil dictator and Zelensky is a brave, honest, unselfish hero and Ukraine is a non corrupt democracy just minding their own business Putin, for no good reasons just wanted to own them. That is so far fetched from the truth that...........it compels me to show the truth and sometimes root for the liars to lose because of human nature and emotions. When I know they are lying about Ukraine kicking Russia's butt or that Putin has a serious disease it makes me want the truth to get out...........which means rooting for the opposite.
3. Make no mistake about this one. Cheerleaders from the West celebrate over Russian deaths on the battlefield as if Russian soldiers are not really human beings. It's part of the horrible mentality that we all have associated with winning a war on the battlefield and not negotiating for peace. As if these soldiers are all evil and should all be treated like Putin because they are from the evil country Russia. The reality is that almost all of them spent their entire lives in Russia and were raised in Russian society and became part of the Russian army for the luck or bad luck reason, just like you/me being born in the United States was a blessing that we didn't earn or deserve(and we should always remember that when viewing the plight of others that aren't as lucky).
4. We had almost complete control over this from the get go and intentionally chose this path instead of giving in to Putins demands Ukraine not becoming part of NATO, for instance). We could have controlled Putin by giving him a couple of small things that he wanted..............even if his demands were not fair. It's wrong to keep twisting this as the West always having no choice but to defeat Putin on the battlefield, no matter how many atrocities have to happen along the way. At some point, the war will end. No matter what Ukraine gets or doesn't gets......even if Russia is somehow defeated and Putin eliminated (which is what I would prefer to happen tomorrow) the cost to Ukraine and the world will be 1 billion times worse than giving Putin everything he wanted before he invaded. If we have nuclear war, the cost could be a number that has enough zeros after the decimal point to fill an entire line.
MIKE ~ I NEED TO GO MOW, BUT...... NEITHER PUTIN NOR ZEL DESERVE ONE MORE BREATH... IMO
WHICH COUNTRY HAS DONE THE MOST ESCALATIONS?
WHICH COUNTRY COULDN'T POSSIBLY BEAT THEIR OPPONANT?
UKRAINE VS. RUSSIA HAS A LONNNNNNG HISTORY
I SHALL RETURN.
Exactly on their history, Jean!
This is pretty messed up in my opinion:
However, more respondents born between 1997 and 2012 said they would support the measure overall, 47 percent saying they supported or strongly supported sending U.S. troops.
This clearly shows that propaganda is working best on the younger generation.
However, those born between 1997-2012 are between 11-26 years old!
IF EVERYONE JUST TOLD THE TRUTH, THE WORLD WOULD BE PERFECT! LOL
Great lesson. I actually read alot of that in the last year. Zelensky was elected on a platform of negotiating peace with Russia(before Biden turned him into a puppet for his agenda) because Ukrainians were tired of the war.
B.O. KNEW WHAT BIDEN WAS DOING OVER THERE IN THE LATTER YEARS OF B.O. & BIDENS' TERM. HOW MUCH DID B.O. RAKE IN?!
I moved the question and responses to this thread:
The bottom line is that in addition to facing the significant risk of nuclear war, which would impact the entire planet but is uncertain, the U.S. is facing the absolute dynamic of impeaching a current president and trying the previous one(who is running) for major felony crimes. During the next year+.
Extreme chaos and turmoil in our country is a good thing for our enemies.
Don't think for a second that Putin is not fully aware of what Biden did and knows impeachment proceedings are right around the corner because of it.
And that a regime change replacing Biden might not be so favorable for supplying weapons and that, despite what the propaganda tells us, Putin has alot of friends and Biden is losing his global support.
Biden, sending the cluster bombs to Ukraine was an ethical wake up call to some people.
It isn't at all surprising that younger folks are more in favor of support for Ukraine than older. The reason is that young folks are by a big margin supporters of Biden and Democrats, the bigger supporters of Ukraine, vs the opposite for older generations. A much higher % of older folks vs younger folks are Trump supporters. Trump never supported Ukraine and likes or loves Putin. Many Trump supporters just go with what Trump thinks. So, it is natural that many of them aren't supportive of Ukraine and thus could give a rat's tush what happens to them.
If it were the other way around and Biden was not supportive of Ukraine and Trump was, then the younger folks would be much more against supporting Ukraine than they are and older would be much more supportive than they are.
So many people just follow the party line of either party rather than think independently. For that reason, I'm usually more interested in the opinions of non-party affiliated, swing voters, and moderates than I am of opinions of party hacks, which are predictably boring.
That makes complete sense, Larry!
Most people today that affiliate with a particular political side in the United States, adopt all of their ideologies and go to sources that tell them what they want to believe/reinforce whatever the agenda is for that side...........tribalism.
Make no mistake, we are paying higher gasoline and food prices(being punished) for Bidens actions in Ukraine. The propaganda from 1 side won't tell you this.
And the political division is also costing us in other ways:
Some 40 countries will attend a meeting in Jeddah to discuss a set of common principles to end the war in Ukraine.
This is a great sign!
1. Russia is not invited because Zelensky insists that he will never negotiate with Russia as long as Putin is there. Having Russia there would destroy any open mindedness and potential for an agreement with Ukraine.
2. Russia's interests are well represented by ally, China, In fact, Saudi Arabia and Middle Eastern countries have sent numerous signals that they see things thru Russia's eyes, so it appears that they and other pro Russian countries may be trying to broker a deal for Russia.
3. Almost the entire world wants this war to end. There are 0 benefits to everybody(except for the US military/industrial complex and the egos of guys like Zelensky) and tremendous losses to everybody. Food and energy prices are higher. Global inflation is higher from supply side pressure.
4. It has made no sense at all for their to NOT be peace talks.
5. My how the tables have turned compared to when the Greatest ethical US President in history(based on integrity and humanity) brokered an unprecedented peace deal in the Middle East. Only president Jimmy Carter from the great USA could have done this in the war torn Middle East.
5. Today, it's a Middle Eastern country, Saudi Arabia of all places trying to do the peace negotiating to stop a horrible US war with Russia. WOW!
From the article above:"Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s de facto ruler, was isolated following the 2018 slaying of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi columnist for The Washington Post, at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul."
Biden continues to carry out his strategy of trying to defeat Putin on the battlefield ….no matter what the cost is and the propaganda makes us believe there's no other choice. Wanna bet? If Carter was president, there's a near 0 chance we'd be at war with Russia and using Ukraine and their soldiers to fight it.
Christians used to wear this bracelet that said WWJD. What Would Jesus Do.
Substitute the president above, Jimmy for the J name and I think we all know it would have been totally different than What Joe Did.
A president just like Jimmy Carter is what could save our country right now. Honestly, integrity and unity. Nobody like that to be found that is viable because a person like that would be strongly rejected by THEIR side for not being completely loyal to their tribe's brand.
Sorry, Rs your favorite, Reagan would not help much with the current problem, even if he had some great policies and was loaded with likability.
While back at the war.............just more escalation.
This is pay walled but the point is........the war continues to escalate.
At some point, continued escalation will either:
1. Do so much damage in a realm impacting other countries that the world FINALLY puts overwhelming pressure on the psycopaths to move towards peace.
2. They start using nuclear weapons and the world is like.........oh boy, why didn't we do something sooner )-:
Ukraine has grown bolder, striking Russian ships and firing drones at Moscow, while Russia has turned to regular attacks on the Black Sea, a crucial economic hub.
Our country is going broke, just had our credit rating downgraded because of it and we've sent 100+ billion to Ukraine that we don't have for killing human beings and obliterating Ukraine..........to defeat Russia......instead of negotiating for peace.
The fake war propaganda is wearing off. The world wants this war to end, including Americans. It should never have gone on this far but the sooner it ends the better.
With no Joe Biden in the White House, there would be no war in Ukraine right now. Hundreds of thousands of lives saved! Relations between Russia and Ukraine might not be great but the dynamics that have led to this were the result of Joe Biden telling Zelensky to stop the negotiating (that Zelensky was elected for and working hard on) and that the U.S. would have his back and take care of things. ....paving the way for entry into NATO when the dust settles.
When compared with U.S. assistance to other top recipients, both in recent years and in decades past, the extraordinary scale of this aid comes into view.
Keep in mind that the US wasn't going broke in the past when we could afford to be more generous!
"The lack of willingness to allow Ukraine to negotiate with Russia predates these visits and was summarized in a March 10, 2022, article in the Washington Post where senior officials in US President Joe Biden’s administration stated that the current US strategy “is to ensure that the economic costs for Russia are severe and sustainable, as well as to continue supporting Ukraine militarily in its effort to inflict as many defeats on Russia as possible.”
The total annual budget of the United Nations for 2022 is $3.12 billion, far less than the amount spent by the US on Ukraine today. The arming of Ukraine, the statements about weakening Russia by senior officials of the US government, and the refusal to initiate any kind of arms control negotiations prolong a war that is ugly and unnecessary.
In a video call between Biden and Putin on December 7, 2021, the Kremlin told the US president that “Russia is seriously interested in obtaining reliable, legally fixed guarantees that rule out NATO expansion eastward and the deployment of offensive strike weapons systems in states adjacent to Russia.” No such guarantee was forthcoming from Washington. The talks fizzled out.
The record shows that Washington rejected Macron’s initiatives as well as entreaties from Putin and Zelensky to resolve issues through diplomatic dialogue.
Ukrainians have been paying a terrible price for the failure of ensuring sensible and reasonable negotiations from 2014 to February 2022 – which could have prevented the invasion by Russia in the first place, and once the war started, could have led to the end of this war. All wars end in negotiations, but these negotiations to end wars should be permitted to restart.
Putin had no right to invade Ukraine, despite Biden shutting down the negotiations and turning Zelensky into his puppet but make no mistake, Biden wanted this war, using Ukrainians and their corrupt country and funded by US taxpayers in order to impose his administrations stated policy BEFORE the invasion:
“is to ensure that the economic costs for Russia are severe and sustainable, as well as to continue supporting Ukraine militarily in its effort to inflict as many defeats on Russia as possible.”
There is so much corruption, evil and dishonesty in the world and the United States of America has some of the most powerful, diabolical people on the planet.
We elect them because they tell one side what they want to hear and generate more votes than their opponents who tell their side what they want to hear.
When honest politicians, like Liz Cheney come along.........they get punished for having integrity and are shunned as an outsider. Washington insiders will lie, cheat, steal, destroy our economic future and energy delivery system...... and even cause a great deal of people to die so they can retain power for their self enrichment/agenda's. The MSM colludes with these charlatans because that business needs ratings and has their own agenda.
Aug. 8, 2023 / 7:02 AM
Russia, China say West's 'confrontational policy' is unacceptable
Most people in the U.S. will find this impossible to process because of how their brains have been taught/programmed to process all information about China and Russia based on propaganda from our biased, agenda driven and often dishonest sources.
These are REAL human beings not plastic pieces on a game board that our immoral megalomaniacs use to try to defeat each other on battlefields to accomplish political agenda's!
That authentic fact will never change, no matter how much propaganda they fill up your head with!
There is no question that allies Russia and China were sending a clear message to Biden and company.
The MSM and their propaganda are completely misleading people about the reality of the United States war with Russia being fought in Ukraine.
US is at the edge of war: Gordon Chang
Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane (ret.) discusses the Russia-China joint naval operation near Alaska and the impact it can have on foreign relations, arguing the U.S. is facing a 'dangerous' and 'formidable' relationship.
Russia and China are pretty clear that they are united and the United States people are being completely lied to about this threat and the reason for us to be in Ukraine.
The US foreign policy right now is catastrophically bad. Not only all the damage in Ukraine to those doing the fighting and the costs to the US(monetarily and draining our military resources) and the entire world (food/energy/natural resource shortages and inflation) but greatly WEAKENING our position in the world and WEAKENING our ability to respond to any serious direct threats to our country.
And the scariest thing is that Biden's defeat Putin on the battlefield mindset with no negotiations is the recipe for even worse things to come!
The crescendo of Xi Jinping’s “rice bowl” speeches came on 21 June, when he claimed it was imperative to prepare for “extreme circumstances”, having previously warned on 6 May that China must be prepared “for worst-case and extreme scenarios” to survive “high winds, choppy waters and even dangerous storms” — all transparent codewords for “the danger of war”. He returned to the topic on 6 July when, on a visit to the Eastern Theater Command, whose jurisdiction includes the Strait of Taiwan, he called for increased “training under real combat conditions to raise the capability to fight and win”.
China Prepares for War: A Timeline
Long video but an extremely credible source that tells of numerous, profound and ominous signs.
The United States is the most vulnerable in history. ........by an extremely wide margin. China sees this clearly and will likely take advantage shortly.
Our political divisiveness. The leader of the R party running in 2024 is being held accountable for crimes. The current president will soon see an impeachment investigation. Our leadership has never been weaker and more corrupt..........with the justice department and MSM colluding with the corruption.
Our credit rating was just lowered. Our out of control debt is crushing us. We have a southern border crisis. Our military resources are being tapped out in Ukraine and our stockpiles of weapons/munitions are drained. Many in the world are turning against the U.S. and our war in Ukraine. Some want to replace the dollar.
But the gatekeepers of messages that we read and hear only push propaganda and mislead us so we can't actually appreciate the significance of all this.
We all think that it's Russia and China that are corrupt and feed their people propaganda to control them but not here in the United States.
Nobody knows where this is headed for sure, just that the propaganda will continue to gush out in order to mislead.
We are told about how Brazil strongly supports the U.S. on this issue, for instance in many stories and on maps..........but that's not true. There's plenty of other countries.......the Middle East, for instance that is punishing the U.S. intentionally over this issue/supporting Russia with oil cuts. And the punishment is being felt with higher prices. China clearly supports Russia but is wisely trying to put an end to it and putting on a neutral posture in order to have the best overall outcome for China(least alienating of West).
WOW! Biden is using the natural disaster in Hawaii to try to get another $24,000,000,000 for his counterproductive war against Russia.
With regards to just $43,000.000,000 so far...........try again CNBC, Biden cheerleader. The total aid has been almost 3 times that.
The U.S. has approved four rounds of aid to Ukraine in response to Russia’s invasion, totaling about $113 billion, with some of that money going toward replenishment of U.S. military equipment that was sent to the frontlines.
So the average cost per household is $113 billion divided by 131.2 million, which is $861.
And what has that gotten us, Ukraine or the world? Half a million dead people, an obliterated country of innocent people, global inflation from energy/food prices and no sign of an end because Biden says we will win the battle on the ground.
And let's stop pretending that Ukraine is not STILL one of the most corrupt counties in the world!
Stop the propaganda and lies. Stop the killing. Stop the damage to the entire world, including the environment in Ukraine. Stop the counterproductive, escalating war!!!
Think of all the wonderful, positive things that could have been accomplished with all these wasted resources to help people in the world that need our assistance.
This week a widely followed Twitter account called War Mapper quantified the amount of terrain Ukrainian forces have retaken since the beginning of their counter-offensive two months ago. The net gain is a bit over 100 square miles. So the fraction of Ukrainian territory occupied by Russia has dropped from 17.54 percent to 17.49 percent.
This gain has come at massive cost: untold thousands of dead Ukrainians, untold thousands of maimed Ukrainians, and lots of destroyed weapons and armored vehicles.
At this rate of battlefield progress, it will be six decades before Ukraine has expelled Russian troops from all its territory—the point before which, President Zelensky has said, peace talks are unthinkable. And at this rate of human loss, Ukraine will run out of soldiers long before then—and long before Russia does.
In short: Recent trend lines point to a day when Ukraine is vulnerable to complete conquest by Russia.
In short: We can’t talk peace from a position of strength or of weakness, or from points in between. So we’ll wait for the Putin regime’s collapse or for NATO to enter the war—and hope that neither of those brings the regional if not global catastrophe that either could well bring.
Does that summarize Biden’s current thinking? If not, could somebody explain what he is thinking? What is his plan? How does he intend to explain to Americans in six months, nine months, a year, why he’s still spending billions of their tax dollars to sustain a bloodbath that seems to be accomplishing nothing except the destruction of Ukraine?
It’s not inconceivable that in 14 months the Ukraine war could put Trump, who spent the waning months of his presidency trying to subvert the US constitution, back in the White House. In which case the man who performed the great service of evicting Trump from the White House will be partly to blame.
A report by CNN’s Jim Sciutto Tuesday encapsulated the critical nature of Ukraine’s ability to show momentum in influencing the politics of the war in the outside world. Senior US and Western officials spoke of increasingly “sobering” assessments about Ukrainian forces’ ability to retake significant territory. One senior western diplomat bleakly said that while the opportunity exists for Ukraine to make progress, it was “extremely, highly unlikely,” that it would change the balance of the conflict in the coming weeks. Officials both inside and outside Ukraine now admit advances in the offensive are coming more slowly than they had hoped to see.
Amazing that half a million people had to die and Ukraine destroyed and the entire world suffering consequences (including US tax payers/deficit) before some people finally start to wake up and question the nonsense propaganda.
This war is being fought because some diabolical, narcissistic and power driven men on both sides have self serving interests and don't give a shst about the value of human lives. To them, they must be sacrificed (no matter how many) to accomplish THEIR personal objective......which is to defeat the enemy on the battlefield.
In a letter to Congress Thursday, the Biden administration requested more than $24 billion in supplemental funding, including more than $13 billion in security assistance and $7.3 billion for economic and humanitarian assistance for Ukraine.
More escalation, still no peace talks, more deaths, more US taxpayer money, more energy/food disruptions in the global markets, no progress.
Who wants to bet me $1 million that if it continues just like this, into 2024, that increasing numbers of Americans will join the rest of the world and say "enough is enough" and it will quickly turn into a Biden quagmire, causing a need for him to respond to tough realities.
1. Finally negotiate for peace and try to convince us that this effort somehow accomplished something (best case scenario-Putin being assassinated for instance, still means Ukraine loses a million times more than whatever is gained). Please remember, that what Putin wanted to avoid the invasion was for Ukraine/NATO to agree that Ukraine would NOT be a NATO country...........that's it folks, seriously!
2. Insanely justify continuing the war and let it take a toll.
3. Defeat Russia and Putin on the battlefield and send them back into Russia and declare victory with Russia agreeing to give back all the territory that it took by force and Ukraine getting to join NATO. Chance of that happening? .1% but this is the one they want you to believe in order to support the war and this best case sce nario still results in a million times more damage than was worth it.
4. Deal with a nuclear weapons exchange that could tremendously damage our planet and human existence. Sadly, the chance of this occurring is 100 times greater than for #3.
OK, I just checked. The majority of Americans are already taking that position. The tide has finally turned. It won't be going the other way. When this is finally over, people will be saying "What the hell were they thinking and why did we let them do this.......again"
Convincing sounding war propaganda.
They sold the Vietnam, Korean, Iraq and Afghanistan wars with propaganda too. I'm really sorry if you've been a strong and sincere supporter of this war and disagree with me but the truth sometimes hurts and the reckoning period is coming( getting closer), as it always does.
Who could have guessed that this would be the outcome?
Answer: Everybody looking at objective facts and ignoring the blatant war propaganda
Famed US investigative journalist and Pulitzer award winner Seymour Hersh said in April that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had embezzled hundreds of millions of dollars from the United States that Washington had allocated to purchase fuel.
The challenge is daunting: Ukraine is among the most corrupt countries in Europe and toward the bottom globally. According to Transparency International, its 2022 Corruption Perception Index was still 33/100, ranking 116 out of 180 countries. The realities have prompted foreign investors to shy away, or in some cases run away, from a nation seen as a playground controlled by a handful of oligarchs.
Who could have imagined this reality?
Answer: Everybody looking at the objective facts and ignoring the blatantly false war propaganda.
Again, I'm so sorry for those that believed all the propaganda, that it's ending this way but it was destined to end this way from the get go. The most important thing now, is to get this war over with ASAP. Negotiate for the peace that is coming at some point and minimize the additional losses to everybody. Admit that Ukraine lost and stop the escalating based on irrational hoping.
Exactly wrong answer, President Biden. Without you, we would not be here right now. There is 0% doubt in my mind that Joe and Hunter Biden used Ukrainian corruption to enrich the Biden family and has personal ties to this war.
Please stop the blind cheering for "our" side as if these are plastic pieces on a board game that are reset after they die or a video game where the powerful killing machines are fake. These are real human beings(on both sides) and this is real money and Ukraine is a real country that is corrupt as hell but none of their people deserved this. Nor do Americans deserve to have more money stolen from us that could have gone to HELP the less fortunate in our country and world, instead of killing them. ......or to reducing the crushing debt!
The MSM has been a pathetic KEY part of the continual war propaganda that continues.
'Their direction is forwards': Witnessing Ukraine's counteroffensive
CNN's Nick Paton Walsh reports from near the village of Urozhaine in the eastern Donetsk region, which Ukrainian forces said they recaptured on Wednesday.
War has always been great for ratings )-:
The Ukraine war would not be the first time that portions of the American press became willing conduits for foreign disinformation.
Added: You might also note that we are seeing some major cracks in the media and Biden adminstration propaganda and they are more and more reporting negative things about OUR side that you couldn't find from those same sources early this year.
Let me give you an example.
Where did this story below come from????
For some military and Biden administration officials, Ukrainian attacks on Crimea are at best a distraction, and at worst, a valuable waste of resources in a strategy that many analysts now believe has left Ukraine stretched too thin between multiple axes of attack.
Answer: It came from a press release or contact from the military and Biden administration officials that was sent out to the media/CNN because they want them to send a new message/propaganda.
They are setting up for the eventual blaming Ukraine for the failure to defeat Russia. All of a sudden, they are criticizing Ukraine's battle plans? I would bet my life that the U.S. is part of these battle plans(of course they are) but they realize its time to find scapegoats for the catastrophic failures (that aren't them).
Biden is still asking for more money and more weapons and still must be convinced that he can somehow defeat Putin on the battlefield and win back Ukraine but there's no question that some "military officials" know much better. (they would have to) and are now, working on damage control, not an impossible victory.
China helping to arm Russia with helicopters, drones and metals
Russian firms have received tens of thousands of Chinese shipments since the war in Ukraine began
This is a war that we cannot win against Russia and China, that has already killed 500,000 people unnecessarily, while decimating Ukraine. It's hurting the entire world, especially the poorest people/countries. It's cost the US over 100 billion and rebuilding Ukraine may cost 1 trillion. Ukraine is running out of soldiers........and Joe Biden is pushing hard to fund Ukraine with even more military equipment(after sending cluster bombs, last month, banned in most countries). He refuses to talk peace......only defeating Russia on the battlefield........an impossibility.
Ukraine is a very corrupt country and Zelensky is an ego maniac, delusional psycopath that refuses to negotiate with Russia and was manipulated by Biden's objectives, with the U.S. military/industrial complex getting rich, being the only other entity benefiting (the propaganda made Zelensky a super hero-ironically, for killing so many of his people and destroying his country).
Just more escalation from NATO to continue the war.
27 January 2017
A good lesson of European history is that wars can arise not just from expansionist dictators, but also from foolish military posturing and alliances capable of turning the murder of an Austrian Duke into a world war. Sometimes, Europe marches to catastrophe; often, it stumbles there.
The Russian leadership sees it differently. As US troops march into Poland, they ask how the Americans would react to thousands of Russian soldiers in, say, Cuba. Cuba has had every reason to fear US aggression – regular assassination attempts on their former president, an invasion, the harbouring of exiled plane hijackers, an endless economic war – but 4,000 Russian troops would represent a dangerous escalation, as was the presence of Soviet nuclear missiles on the island in the 60s.
Putin tried to negotiate BEFORE the invasion, asking that Ukraine commit to NOT joining NATO. Biden/Zelensky had teamed up at that point and they refused to discuss it. Here we are and they continue refusing to discuss it.
NEW YORK, August 17. /TASS/. The Biden administration still cannot admit to the general public the failure of its policy on Ukraine, US Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh said.
"So the White House’s wishful approach to the war, when it comes to realistic talk to the American people, will continue apace. But the end is nearing, even if the assessments supplied by Biden to the public are out of a comic strip," he wrote in a new article published on the Substack platform.
17 Aug 2023
I'm really sorry but it was always destined to end this way. The team of NATO/Biden/Zelensky has killed off most of the Ukrainian military.......which was inevitable. Without NATO coming to the rescue with a few hundred thousands soldiers, it's over.
How sad that the loser of this war was determined by the side that had most of their military killed or permanently disabled from injuries.
The desperation is getting to be eye rolling absurd )-:
Should NATO send troops, the chance of nuclear weapons goes much higher.
Only 1/3 or Americans were for that earlier this Summer and that number is fading fast.
Just do the right thing and negotiate with Putin like they should have almost 2 years ago which would have avoided all this.
Simply guaranteeing that Ukraine would not become a NATO nation would have prevented this war.
Seriously, that's it.
Again, you can blame Joe Biden and the military industrial complex's power over our politicians for much of this quagmire, with the ratings/agenda driven, dishonest MSM and their propaganda colluding to convince Americans of the blatant war BS:
Nikki Haley: A bought and paid for(by the military industrial complex) war propaganda puppet:
More war propaganda:
August 25, 2023
Stop the BS war propaganda. The sooner we negotiate peace, the less REAL humans beings have to die! Isn't 500,000 dead to accomplish ZERO enough?
Stop enabling these entities that treat this war like a game. These morally deficient gatekeepers of false narratives have a big objective with stories like this.
They want readers to join their despicable tribe that cheers when Russians are killed and accept Ukrainian deaths in order to kill Russians. .........to accomplish NOTHING and justify it with convincing reading doo doo!
I can't stop the war and we shouldn't let things that we can't control wreck our enjoyment of life in the best age of technology in human history by a wide margin.
However, if 10 people read my authentic messages/truth in realms of DISinformation/propaganda that are wrecking our world.......that's 10 more than without me. If it's 100+.......even better!
Quote Investigator: Several researchers have attempted to find these words in George Orwell’s oeuvre and have not succeeded. Currently, there is no substantive evidence that he said or wrote this quote
But it doesn't make it any less powerful!
"It is not enough to say 'We must not wage war.' It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it. We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war, but the positive affirmation of peace."
MLK Anti-War Conference, Los Angeles, California, February 25, 1967.
Updated 7 minutes ago
The gatekeepers have our brains conditioned to follow the latest news updates, which is mostly war propaganda to cheer for our side. Since we've received almost all good news, optimism and implied paths to victory on the ground, the past 18 months via this method, it's clearly war propaganda.
How do we know that?
If they'd been telling the truth, Ukraine would have defeated Russia a long time ago!
The truth is, while Russia takes losses in every battle(giving us reason to cheer for those human beings getting killed) while Ukraine has been getting decimated.
The real reason for the U.S. to be in this war with Russia, using Ukraine is to generate the Russian losses.........at the intentional cost to Ukraine and their people.
They have you reading the news on your computer/electronic screen treating this like you would rooting for your favorite football or soccer team. Or for the political party you align with.
They have taken the significance of hundreds of thousands of deaths reality out of your human consciousness and reprogrammed your brains to receive war propaganda in order to define perceptions of what you should think. This is nothing new in wars. However, in 2023, the communication tools to do it are vastly superior to previous wars, especially before the internet.
The basic principles of war-propaganda
Whether you agree with me on the U.S./NATO role or not, if you are being completely honest, you must admit the last paragraph is true. If you can't, then the brainwash is just too powerful!
If you are able to be honest, then there's a chance that you can also see the lack of spending more time trying to negotiate for peace to this point by those fighting the battle on our side is also a clear indicator that peace is not the objective.
Blaming Russia for that is just war propaganda as shown in the 2 links above.
By Ellie Cook
ran one of the campaign's slogans. "Everyone has fears in a war. I do too," a Ukrainian soldier who fought in Bakhmut was quoted as saying."
Use your critical thinking and imagine that you are living in Ukraine instead of your comfortable, safe spot on your computer/electronic device reading this.
Imagine that you don't want to fight in this war and you know that over half those in the battle so far have been taken out and that you've witnessed 18 months of fighting with no negotiations or sign of an end..........and now, Zelensky tells you: "Bravery conquers fear," to get you to give up your life for his agenda as he hosts the US war against Russia using people like you to serve him/them.
How about "critical thinking conquers blind, idiotic allegiance to psychopaths!"
While he also advocated for peace, remarks seeming to praise Russia’s imperialist past come under fire.
Pope Francis has repeatedly criticized the Russian invasion of Ukraine, calling for an end to the conflict. But has also made some controversial remarks, seemingly blaming NATO for the conflict
That's because NATO and especially the US ARE responsible and the pope isn't taking his cue on this one from NATO/US propaganda used to manipulate us with fake realities.
The REAL numbers are several times higher than this and the current suicide mission is ramping it up higher but psychopath Zelensky tells them: "Bravery conquers fear,"
"There has been a dramatic rise in Ukraine's number of dead, according to new estimates by unnamed US officials. The BBC's Quentin Sommerville has been on the front line in the east, where the grim task of counting the dead has become a daily reality."
War is one of the best things for MSM ratings. They tell this horrific news now, like it's just a daily update on normal, accepted life in Ukraine and keep reminding us to cheer for Ukraine and celebrate when Russians get killed but pretend like Ukraine human beings dying don't count, except to use them to anger us to be even more determined to defeat Russia on the battlefield (and not connect the dots to it REALLY MEANING more Ukrainians dying).
And of course, nobody is insisting on negotiations or peace because we would rather let evil do a billion times more damage to us than letting it have anything, like a guarantee that Ukraine would not become part of NATO (which is what started all this).
More than 1,300 schools destroyed in Ukraine since war began; ‘farewell ceremony’ held Yevgeny Prigozhin