CORRUPTION ~ CORRUPTION ~ CORRUPTION
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Oct. 25, 2023, 11:42 a.m.

HOW MUCH LONGER ARE "WE THE PEOPLE" GONNA SIT BACK & WATCH???!!!

JOE, HUNTER, JIM, UKRAINE, ETC. ETC. ETC.  

'We believe we found a lot more,' Comer warns of what's to come in Biden family probe 

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 25, 2023, 1:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

$200,000 is alot of money to you and me. 

But compared to something really big and much more important in my book,  like the deaths caused by Biden's war against Russia, which has killed 500,000 people...... that would equate to 40c per life which is about the right amount of their value in Joe Biden's/NATO's world!!

By 12345 - Oct. 25, 2023, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "$200,000 is alot of money to you and me. "

I RECALL MY 6TH GRADE CLASS TEACHER TELLING US WE NEEDED A GOOD EDUCATION & THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WE'D MAKE / EARN IN OUR LIFETIME, WOULD BE $250,000.00.  I WAS 10 YRS. OLD IN 6TH GRADE

I OFTEN WONDER HOW CLOSE SHE CAME, WITH THAT FIGURE.  LOL  TO GET TO A FAIR ANSWER,IT  WOULD TAKE A LOT OF "HEAD WORK", THAT I HAVE ZERO INTENTIONS OF DOING.  LOL

By mcfarm - Oct. 27, 2023, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

corruption you say. Ohhhh to be a congressman. Especially any congressman with a D after his/her/it name. Seems we now find the corrupt Biden paid 3 million cash for his vacation home. Imagine that jackass stands there day after day sayng he was the poorest congressman in history and then pays 3 million corrupt dollars for a vacation house. Then comes the congressman from NY who wants to stop a vote in the house, so naturally he just commits a federal crime and pulls the fire alarm. Now mind you there are Trump supporters who have been in jail foe years foe the same and what does this ass get charged with. Well a plea deal naturally and pays a fine and in a couple months all will be erased from every record of the event.....but alas, he has that damn magic D after his name.  How can this crap go on day after day in this country?

By 12345 - Oct. 27, 2023, 11:49 a.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM ~" but alas, he has that damn magic D after his name.  How can this crap go on day after day in this country?"

LOL  YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION. "D" = DAMNED, IN THE END.

By 12345 - Nov. 4, 2023, 5:06 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Nov. 4, 2023, 8:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

That was a repeat of a show that you linked to us earlier in the week.

On the impeachment, Joe Biden taking millions from corrupt foreign entities is not even a pimple on an elephants butt compared to his real crimes.

That money is not even 1/1000th of the value of 100+ Billion that he stole from American taxpayers for his war in Ukraine based on lies and propaganda..........and he wants another 60 billion. 

How many people did he kill with Hunter and Jim while Vice President?

He killed 500,000 in Ukraine as our corrupt president as more die every day.  

He caused 16 million Ukrainians to currently need humanitarian aid and displaced millions from their homeland. 

He caused 1 trillion in damage to Ukraine.

He blew up a pipeline with the most massive release of methane (a non beneficial greenhouse gas) in history.

He caused our adversaries Russia, China, North Korea and Iran to form a pact together. 

He cause global inflation from shortages in food and especially energy because of his sanctions on Russia. 

Joe Bidens war against Russia in Ukraine is one of the worst violations of human rights and atrocities ever committed by an American in our history.  

There are only a few thing in history that rival this.

The corrupt Iraq war.

The corrupt Vietnam war

The corrupt Korean war.

However, Joe Biden's personal connection in Ukraine and personal relationship with Zelensky, resulted in Joe Biden personally telling Zelensky to stop the negotiations. Take out Joe Biden and Ukraine could have negotiated with Russia and have no war.

Considering our crushing national debt, threatening the economic future of the United States,  his stealing 120+ Billion for his war that only caused tremendous damage to the world and Ukraine is even a more tragic blow to every American and his so called "Putin's price hike" last year to blame inflation on was really "Biden's price hike"

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2023, 9:11 p.m.
Like Reply

People in our country have gotten the death penalty for brutally, killing just 1 person.

Biden is escaping all consequences for playing the key role in killing 500,000 human beings. Without him, there would not have been a war. 

As Americans, we're not outraged because they aren't Americans that died.

We're taught to place a much higher value on the lives of Americans and if you live here or in Israel, on the lives of Jews compared to disposable innocent human beings living in Gaza or other Muslim countries.

If just 1% of that number were Americans, we'd have screamed for an end to the war a long time ago.

In fact, the MSM reports Russian deaths in a manner that inspires us to celebrate because the propaganda has taught us to  hate Russians enough to be happy when Russians die in any battles.

Those evil Russians were devils from the time they were born and deserve to die because they are fighting good people from Ukraine who were ordained saints before they went to battle.

Yeah, right. Both are products of where they were born and  raised and none of them had much choice in being used as pawns by diabolical Putin and pawns on the other side by diabolical Biden, using psychopath and dishonest puppet Zelensky. None of them deserved to be used this way and sentenced to a cruel death fighting this completely senseless war.

All of them have families. Wives, siblings, parents, CHILDREN. They have greatly suffered and  mourn their loved one loss. Every bit as much as we would mourn the loss of  our loved one.

But here we are in great America, sitting in a comfortable chair on our computer reading posts on MarketForum for entertainment......while continuing to  authorize the use of OUR taxes to fund death sentences for even more than the 500,000 human beings that are dead forever because of the war that Joe Biden (with his Military-Industrial-Political-Media complex) got us into with Russia, using Ukrainians and our weapons.

So Joe Biden will never be held accountable for anything he's done in and to Ukraine and the rest of the world in this completely senseless war that he intentionally created by blocking negotiations with Putin in 2021.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2023, 10:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Fact is that our politicians are getting away with this..........continuing to fund the senseless dying in Ukraine because of us.

If polls showed Americans were strongly against any more aid,  our politicians would suddenly get a conscience because they don't want to do things that might cost them votes.

We allow ourselves to be convinced by them and the dishonest, sensationalizing media with their propaganda so we give them our approval to do horrible things, then blame it on them.

We go to all the places that tell us what we want to hear/read so we don't have to figure out what's right or what's wrong anymore on our own.

Fox news will interpret what's right/wrong for all the Rs.

Much of the rest of the MSM will interpret the news so the Ds will know what is right/wrong.

We're just too busy in this complicated world to fact check our favorite sources or question anything they state, especially since its what we want to believe.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2023, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Extremely Divisive and hate inspiring, Charlatan alert!!             

Levin EXPLODES on Biden: 'He doesn't give a damn'    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myQwFkLqk

By 12345 - Nov. 5, 2023, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  IF YOU'RE CALLING LEVIN A "CHAR", THEN.... I GUESS THAT MAKES ME "CHAR" LOVER, 'CAUSE I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT HE SAYS.

'NUFF SAID.

By 12345 - Nov. 5, 2023, 5:25 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "That was a repeat of a show that you linked to us earlier in the week."

LOL  ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE "ALLOWED" TO REPEAT THEIR LINKS?  

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2023, 11:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

It's perfectly fine to repeat that. I mainly mentioned it because I thought that maybe you didn't realize that and should have made that clear. 

Sorry about that!

I'm the King of pasting copies of previous links to support new information.

And typing extremely long/wordy posts that Alex used to call "epistles"

Got carried away with several of them this weekend )-:

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2023, 11:31 p.m.
Like Reply

I sometimes agree with things that he states but rarely the way that he pretends to have secret information and interpretations that nobody else has(because its bs)  and the hatred with  which he presents it. 

Some of his stuff is way over the top, stating things that people want to hear for his ratings. 

I'm just calling him out,  the same way that I do Biden or Zelensky or Trump or whoever.

Nothing personal and you will always be my good friend (I hope).

Since this isn't an echo chamber, stepping on toes from both sides is inevitable. Sorry about that )-: